90 Days Online Problem

This morning, I tried the 90 Days reporting online.

I filled up all the necessary items as required.

Every thing was OK.

Then finally, I press Submit. It went in.

Nothing happens next. No reply or acknowledgement.

What will happen to my application ? What should I do next ?

Your kind advice is much appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

It appears you may not gotten past page 1 of 4. 

Did you get a blank screen when you clicked submit. If yes that means the popup message telling you to contact your local office for some unknown reason did not up. That message means your record could not be found.

I tried yesterday, filled in all the form correctly, and got the message "Contact your local Immigration office". It was outwith the 15 day period, however as advised by another poster, IF, it is your first time doing a 90 day Report, it has to be done at a immigration office. 

After that aparantly can then be done online? 

12 minutes ago, Charlie said:

When I went into the Application Status of my online application.

This sign in Thai came up 

ไม่พบข้อมูล

The message is "Data not found".

That means you do not have a record in the system. I am sure you did not complete the entire application by getting to page 4.

• Like 2

Maybe my problem is this. I just renewed my passport three months ago

in my home country. And I returned back to Bangkok with my new passport.

The next question is this. Can I do my 90 Days reporting by post.

Will they also reject my post, because they don't have my new data with them.

Will they accept or insists that I must go to Immigration Office.

If they do accept my application by post, what are the procedures ?

You kind advice is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I did mine the other day. On submission I just got a blank page. I waited a bit then hit reload button. It asked me did I want submit form again (the browser not immigration). I did and voila.  

Had receipt that afternoon.

I think if you go through the process again no problem unless you outside the date range.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Charlie said:

You could do by mail but there is no reason to do it now since 90 day reporting has been suspended until further notice.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Guderian said:

They don't send you an e-mail to say it's been approved, you have to go back to their website and click on "check the status of your application"

Actually I received an email to say approved.

imm.png

Edited by Dazinoz
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Charlie said:

Thank you in advance.

It's your new passport. I renewed by passport 2 years ago and could no longer do 90 day on line. I get the page 1 popup saying contact immigration. I complain at CW every 90 days and they say my new PP number will not show in their 90 day system until I exit and re-enter the country. Every year when I renew my type-O visa I try and and it fails (they even told me to try).

I have switched to mail in and find its almost easier (considering Thai software). I pre printed 8 sets of information and filled out forms. Now I just add the date and mail it in with a 10 baht stamped sell addressed envelop.

Below are the instructions I use, I'm sure Joe has all this. Note this is for Chaengwattana but gives you the idea.

90dayhowto.png.5542c72b1772b9b17547d1830ec20ddd.png

Edited by rabas
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

The problem seems to be that when you complete the first page of input and press the final 'confirm' button, it doesn't actually submit the data you entered but leaves you in limbo with a blank white screen. To submit the data you have to press refresh, the F5 key. This submits your data and takes you to the next page where I found exactly the same thing happened, enter the data, press confirm and you're left with a white screen so press F5 and, lo and behold, the data is submitted and you're on the last page. I copied the application number from that page and finished up, then went back the next morning to check the status of the application. Hallelujah, it was approved.

Thanks for posting the solution to fix the particular problem you experienced with the 90-day Reporting website.

I included it in the On-Line 90-day Report Troubleshooting document I compiled, for the benefit of future users.

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

After having no success with online reporting for years, I've been trying it every day this week. I got some helpful tips from this topic:

as well as from another board. I finally had success for the first time on Thursday using Chrome (Edge hadn't worked at all). The problem seems to be that when you complete the first page of input and press the final 'confirm' button, it doesn't actually submit the data you entered but leaves you in limbo with a blank white screen. To submit the data you have to press refresh, the F5 key. This submits your data and takes you to the next page where I found exactly the same thing happened, enter the data, press confirm and you're left with a white screen so press F5 and, lo and behold, the data is submitted and you're on the last page. I copied the application number from that page and finished up, then went back the next morning to check the status of the application. Hallelujah, it was approved. They don't send you an e-mail to say it's been approved, you have to go back to their website and click on "check the status of your application" and enter the application number you saved from the last page. Tucked away on the "check status"  page is a little widget that takes you to the approval paperwork when you click on it, and then you can download the slip to stick in your passport with the next reporting date (14th July for me). I won't say it's simple, because it's not, it's stupid and highly frustrating, but if you stick at it you should get there in the end. And in these pestilential days, we have a lot of incentive to get this working so we can avoid the Immigration offices.

"They don't send you an e-mail to say it's been approved"

Not true. Immigration did send me an email approving my application as I posted yesterday. I then went to their site and downloaded their approval to print out my new sign-In date. Done and dusted ????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rwill said:

The last 2 times I did my 90 day online Edge worked fine.  There was a time when Edge did not work though.

It's because the new Edge is based on Chromium. It's totally different from the old Edge. 

1 hour ago, rabas said:

It's your new passport. I renewed by passport 2 years ago and could no longer do 90 day on line. I get the page 1 popup saying contact immigration. I complain at CW every 90 days and they say my new PP number will not show in their 90 day system until I exit and re-enter the country. Every year when I renew my type-O visa I try and and it fails (they even told me to try).

I have switched to mail in and find its almost easier (considering Thai software). I pre printed 8 sets of information and filled out forms. Now I just add the date and mail it in with a 10 baht stamped sell addressed envelop.

Below are the instructions I use, I'm sure Joe has all this. Note this is for Chaengwattana but gives you the idea.

90dayhowto.png.5542c72b1772b9b17547d1830ec20ddd.png

When having a new passport from home and entering Thailand using it,you need to do the first 90 days report in person at your local immigration office. After that, online reporting will work again. 

22 hours ago, Charlie said:

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem a number of times today but it did eventually work. I suspect they are currently modifying the system.

For the past 12 months I have not been able to do reporting on line since renewing my passport.

It did finally work today after showing a blank screen on the first few attempts.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page/342/#comments

Edited by Advocate

22 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you people do the 90 days reports when you don't have to? 

Here's the deal. If they lift the exemption on the 30th of this month, There will be a mad rush at the immigration office. No one wants to be there at that point. That defeats all this social distancing thing that we are imposing on ourselves.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, sensei said:

Here's the deal. If they lift the exemption on the 30th of this month, There will be a mad rush at the immigration office. No one wants to be there at that point. That defeats all this social distancing thing that we are imposing on ourselves.

They will not lift the exemption on the 30th. If they did end the emergency decree they would set a date for people to do 90 day reports. extend or leave the country.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They will not lift the exemption on the 30th. If they did end the emergency decree they would set a date for people to do 90 day reports. extend or leave the country.

Correction accepted but it would be a mad rush nonetheless.

• Like 1

I couldn't get it to work either, it was not my first 90 days report (3rd this year before extension). got the message the second time to contact local immigration

so I thought it was related to me having an old TM6 from 2017? will try the above way next time, reloading the page but ..

I technically I didn't have to go to immigration for 90 days report because of the exemption, however I needed a certificate of residence to transfer a bike to my name and since I was the only person at immigration apart from a bunch of burmese women that came in a pickup, I just did 90 days report at the same time.

I was tempted to ask the lady at immigration to try it for me on the phone app (was getting same error) but I'm sure that if it didn't work she would have absolutely no idea WHY and then just pass me the phone and shrug.. so I didn't bother

Edited by kekalot

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you people do the 90 days reports when you don't have to? 

If you always do your 90-day reports IN PERSON there is no need to do it now, and you can wait till after the amnesty to do it then.

If you do your 90-day reports ON-LINE, it is wise to do it now during the 15-day till due-date window, because the on-line reporting website and app do work now, but it is unclear whether you will be able to do it on-line after the amnesty has finished when you let your reporting due date slip.  And that would force you to visit your IO in person to regularize the situation.

• Like 1

Here's my experience with this.

I used the Android app to apply for the 90-day check in one day before the implemented the exemption.

I encountered some problems trying to enter my location. I skipped that one and got through. The following day, I received an email confirming that my application had been approved.

On the same day I applied for my 90-day notification, I did exactly the same thing for my wife and got a SERVICE ERROR message everytime i tried. I used 3 different devices and got the same error message. The following day, I used the immigration website and they finally accepted the application.

That was 10 days ago and the status stayed at PENDING.

I went back to the immigration website to CANCEL the application. When I entered the TM47 reference number, I got a message in Thai that translates to DATA NOT FOUND.

It is strange that It was very easy for me to get my 90=day notification but it seems impossible for my wife to get hers.

I tried applying for her AGAIN today. Let's see what happens 

26 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

Open the app and see if your status is there. Happened to me. Website didn't show it but the app had all the data from my web entries. 

Thanks. I checked and the FIRST and the latest applications are still tagged as PENDING

9 minutes ago, sensei said:

Thanks. I checked and the FIRST and the latest applications are still tagged as PENDING

When you use the 90-day on-line reporting website it can put you on the wrong foot.

Having filled in the 4 required web-pages for my 90-day notification, the website immediately displayed an APPROVED notification page.

However, when leaving the website and then re-entering to look for my application status it was displayed as PENDING (meaning that is was not approved yet).

Some 4 hours later I did received an automated e-mail from my local IO (SiSaKet) stating that my 90-day notification was approved, and effectively when checking again the status it then showed APPROVED.

With that APPROVED notification you are then able to print-out both the notification as well as the next-report date form (which you are supposed to keep in your passport as proof that you comply).

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Thanks 1

Try again,  chrome browser works, with the online version website, not the phone, as of 2 days ago. If you do not have a laptop,  and app not working,  try the online version. And if issues with that on phone call up desktop version of website.

The issue I had with phone app is that lat long location button shutting down app.

• Thanks 1