Dry rough feet remedy

Kenny202

Always had dry feet, cracked heels etc. Need to give them a weekly sanding. Ive tried creams etc never any luck but I did get a product once in Australia called "Milky feet". Was amazing some concoction you mix in water and soak your feet. Was amazing, any scale (Gross sorry ???? ) or dry skin just sort of peeled or rubbed off. Was brilliant but very expensive about $40 a treatment. 

Just wondering if anyone has a home remedy or mix to get the same effect. I'm sure it probably wasn't anything to special but gee it worked well.

I found Nivea Body Milk moisturizer to be quite good (and not messy - fast drying into skin) during recent use of a cancer medication with dry feet side effects.  As other side effects become too much ceased that outrageously expensive pill.

I use gel socks wear them at night till morning they work really well and it's the cheapest way I have tried all the creams my skin never gets better creams are a waste of money if the condition never gets better 

Screenshot_20200417-202302_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Havefunme
Adding a pic

19 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

vaseline 

Wash your feet well, use a brush if necessary.  Apply liberal amounts of Vaseline and run in well.  Wear socks.  Apply in the morning and just before bed.  It takes a few days to show results, but it done a long-term problem for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I found Nivea Body Milk moisturizer to be quite good (and not messy - fast drying into skin) during recent use of a cancer medication with dry feet side effects.  As other side effects become too much ceased that outrageously expensive pill.

I use Nivea Body Milk too..and great side benefit...those little annoying flies we have in the yard seem to hate it !

Dry cracked feet can also be a symptom of foot fungus. I have the same problem and use a strong anti fungal cream with socks while sleeping (so I don't get the cream all over the bedding) and it typically goes away after a few weeks. Problem is you have to use it religiously. 

16 hours ago, BeltAndRoad said:

p*ss on them

You've got a point there, but urine is too liquid to adhere to the skin well enough for the urea in to have a strong effect.

When I had a problem with extremely dehydrated skin on the soles of my feet, with the skin peeling of in flakes, my doctor, in Italy, prescribed a lotion containing 4% Urea and it worked wonders. I see that in Thailand you can even get a cream with 10% Urea, brand name UREATEN, available in pharmacies.

Edited by Puccini

The urea creams never worked for me and gave the a good long trial too. I found what I was looking for on Lazada actually. If you search Foot peeling mask you will see. Comes with a couple of plastic "socks", essentially plastic bags and they have a Gel in them. You soak your feet first , then put these on two hours. After a day or two all the old crust and skin starts peeling off. Only difference back in Oz these were about $40 for one treatment, 200 baht here for 3 packs. If it is the same thing they work amazingly. I am guessing it is some sort of Papaya enzyme, as this is what they use in meat tenderiser. The stuff I used in Australia was truly remarkable, and if these are the same deal can afford to do a treatment every week or two  

On 4/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, mauGR1 said:

I have the same problem from time to time, but a good cream works wonders.

Perhaps i'm wrong, but i believe that those symptoms might have something to do with a slight de-hydration.

yes. much better to intake more water on the inside than try to just soften skin from the outside.