U.S. coronavirus crisis takes a sharp political turn

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

But do you believe in I live in Manhattan, don.t have a job , or food for the week after next and Cuomo is going to solve my problem? Dominos pizza bills are beginning to add up.

I lived in Manhattan 5yrs ago for two years at 103rd an Broadway. So NYC is very close to my heart. Where do you live?

6 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Why are you asking me such a question? What are you trying to imply?

You said it is a choice to support a dictator or not. So I was simply wondering why you support the current regime in Thailand by your presence. I often wonder why expats in Thailand actually care what happens in the USA. I am not trying to confront you but it is the same question I would ask JT. 

Aren't there better ways to use your time if you do not live in the USA? I live in West Virginia. New Cumberland to be more precise.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

You asked me about my heart and threw in China, so I responded.

No, you threw in China, hence my reaction. But you throw in China all the time, which was my point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The intention of my post was 'this thread has nothing to do with China, but still you try to pull them in'. Unfortunately many posts are like that, you reply with your own frustrations.

You brought up China, and asked ME about how my heart (health) was. I responded.

1 minute ago, WalkingOrders said:

You brought up China, and asked ME about how my heart (health) was. I responded.

Enough of this. Your post which I reacted to

Please, find a new hobby. The Chinese are throwing Africans into the streets and banning them from restaurants. Well at least they won't have 20 carriers as quickly as they thought. I expect the  Chinese thrown out of Africa soon enough. Such racism doesn't concern you... coming from a dangerous totalitarian state? A state that unleashed yet ANOTHER plague upon the world!

You brought up China, end of.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I like your posts. You are one of the few not consumed by hatred.I would still make sure you haven't had your head eaten by zombies and stay six feet away from you but would invite you into my house. Actually my trailer but you know what I mean we don't get visitors much, round here.

People are taking the internet way too seriously these days. 

West Virginia is pretty country if you don't happen to find yourself in a strip mine cancer cluster. I'll let you know next time I'm in the neighborhood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

West Virginia is pretty country if you don't happen to find yourself in a strip mine cancer cluster. I'll let you know next time I'm in the neighborhood.

I will shelter in place waiting for you. Please brush your teeth before you get out of your car. the governor is named Jim Justice. That's all. I have spoken.

All jokes aside you would be very welcome if you came here. So long as you haven't been anywhere else.

Edited by Cryingdick

13 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You said it is a choice to support a dictator or not. So I was simply wondering why you support the current regime in Thailand by your presence. I often wonder why expats in Thailand actually care what happens in the USA. I am not trying to confront you but it is the same question I would ask JT. 

Isn't there better ways to use your time if you do not live in the USA? I live in West Virginia. New Cumberland to be more precise.

Thailand is in transition away from military rule. And have recently held an election. Thailands people can handle that transition perfectly alone by themselves. And YES that is their responsibility NOT mine. I am not involved in anything to do with the Government by my presense.

I support a Thai family with my presense. My wife votes as she sees fit. I still am an American citizen. Still vote. Still have family in the USA and still am American, and still love my Country. Odd you would be in West Virginia and wondering about me posting on a site called ThaiVisa.

Edited by WalkingOrders
Sp
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Horrible thing to say. Sick people around here. 

24 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

But do you believe in I live in Manhattan, don.t have a job , or food for the week after next and Cuomo is going to solve my problem? Dominos pizza bills are beginning to add up.

Are grocery stores in NYC closed? Are people forbidden from visiting them?

10 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Horrible thing to say. Sick people around here. 

I don't see it that way. At least WV isn't pumping up ventilators with 80% failure rates bankrupting themselves to keep people alive that were dead two weeks ago. Wv is used to grave hardship. Constantly reminded of how stupid they are and completely under served by any branch of government you can think of. 

As bad as that sounds it makes me the sexiest man in the furthest most northern point of the south statistically recognized by the census. Hancock county.

My neighbor who I am drinking with just leaned on me and said Biden can come and do push up contests anytime he wants to.

He makes good shine.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't see it that way. At least WV isn't pumping up ventilators with 80% failure rates bankrupting themselves to keep people alive that were dead two weeks ago. Wv is used to grave hardship. Constantly reminded of how stupid they are and completely under served by any branch of government you can think of. 

As bad as that sounds it makes me the sexiest man in the furthest most northern point of the south statistically recognized by the census. Hancock county.

My neighbor who I am drinking with just leaned on me and said Biden can come and do push up contests anytime he wants to.

All interesting but nothing at all to do with what said in response to a point about cancer.

38 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

I will live long enough to see China's CCP fall just like the Soviet Union fell. And all their mouthpieces and syncophants will be hunted down for being the enablers that they are. 

That would be the US government, would it not? And of course its Commerce Department that incentivized US coporations to offshore their jobs to China.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

All interesting but nothing at all to do with what said in response to a point about cancer.

My point was more in regards to WV which is my home. Darling let's not fight we are surrounded by zombies.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

That would be the US government, would it not? And of course its Commerce Department that incentivized US coporations to offshore their jobs to China.

You believe the USA is the source of all the worlds problems, at least that is the line you continuously post. Everywhere. All the time. Usually while turning a blind eye to CCP, Iran etc. On to you buddy! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

My point was more in regards to WV which is my home. Darling let's not fight we are surrounded by zombies.

"Darling let's not fight we are surrounded by zombies."

It's ok, he is fighting with everyone including himself.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

I agree. Like people who run away from the draft, they're cowards. Don't you agree?

Does that include Cassius Clay? Anybody that got out of that war was smart.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I appreciate the sweet condescending homosexual term of indearment, but would rather you don't use it with me sir. I am not your darling and its not a word I use when addressing other men, nor would I expect other men to use it with me. If you are a woman, still not your "darling".

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

You believe the USA is the source of all the worlds problems, at least that is the line you continuously post. Everywhere. All the time. Usually while turning a blind eye to CCP, Iran etc. On to you buddy! 

I don't believe the USA is the source of all the world's problems, though it is responsible for some of them. I DO believe the USA is responsible for all the problems in the USA however.

• Like 2

Often times the law is wrong. I would have lied through every part of my body not to go. $%^&* the law.

"Often times the law is wrong. "

In the above example, 100% wrong, agree. And that makes CC (or MA if you prefer) the opposite of a coward, he stood for his beliefs.

Edited by stevenl