Four Arrested For Horrific Rape And Murder

taxexile

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/

Four arrested for horrific rape, murder

Published on Apr 11, 2007

Police have arrested four suspects for the gang-rape of a 16-year-old girl and the murder of her twin brother in Angthong's Muang district last Wednesday.

Police apprehended Manote Chanapan, 35, on Monday night at a market in Saraburi's Kaeng Khoi district, where he was hiding from the authorities at a local temple, Provincial Police Region 1 Commander Lt-General Ek Angsananont told a press conference yesterday. Late last Wednesday, a twin brother and sister, Por and Nam (not their real names), both 16, were lured to meet 15-year-old Natacha (not her real name) in front of Angthong Hotel.

The twins, along with Natacha's boyfriend Manote and two other men - Jittichai Nakson, 38, and Adisorn Sahapanpong, 23, who both remain at large - then travelled by pickup truck to a drinking party at a friend's house, before Manote and his friends gang-raped the twin sister in a nearby rice field, police said.

Natacha, who reportedly had previous conflicts with Por, asked Manote to kill him to cover the crime. Manote slashed his throat and then gave the knife to Ampol Sutthikul, 22, to stab the boy to death while the others were raping his sister.

The group disposed of Por's body in a sandpit in Ayutthaya's Bang Ban district before taking Nam to Angthong's Pa Moke district, where they raped her again. They planned to kill her there, it is claimed.

However, Nam begged for her life and they decided to lock her up at a friend's house - where they raped her until next morning - but the girl then managed to escape and alert police.

Prior to Manote's arrest, police had nabbed Natacha, Ampol and Neung Khongcharoen, 22, and all four confessed to killing Por, disposing of his body to cover up the crime, gang-raping his sister and taking away minors aged under 18 from their parents for lewd acts, Ek said.

Yesterday, police took Manote, Ampol and Neung to re-enact the crime at the scene. Many angry bystanders scolded them, while some tried to attack the accused and urged authorities to execute them for the crime.

The re-enactment took place at the house where they had been drinking, the rice field where the rapes and murder took place, the sandpit where they disposed of the body, the house where they detained the girl and the spot where Manote disposed of the knife on Asia Highway, near the Nissan Angthong showroom.

However, police could not find the knife as the area was under construction for a road extension.

During the re-enactment, Manote told reporters that he was given a life sentence in 1991 for murder, but it was later reduced to seven years by the Appeal Court.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/
Four arrested for horrific rape, murder

Published on Apr 11, 2007

Police have arrested four suspects for the gang-rape of a 16-year-old girl and the murder of her twin brother in Angthong's Muang district last Wednesday.

Police apprehended Manote Chanapan, 35, on Monday night at a market in Saraburi's Kaeng Khoi district, where he was hiding from the authorities at a local temple, Provincial Police Region 1 Commander Lt-General Ek Angsananont told a press conference yesterday. Late last Wednesday, a twin brother and sister, Por and Nam (not their real names), both 16, were lured to meet 15-year-old Natacha (not her real name) in front of Angthong Hotel.

The twins, along with Natacha's boyfriend Manote and two other men - Jittichai Nakson, 38, and Adisorn Sahapanpong, 23, who both remain at large - then travelled by pickup truck to a drinking party at a friend's house, before Manote and his friends gang-raped the twin sister in a nearby rice field, police said.

Natacha, who reportedly had previous conflicts with Por, asked Manote to kill him to cover the crime. Manote slashed his throat and then gave the knife to Ampol Sutthikul, 22, to stab the boy to death while the others were raping his sister.

The group disposed of Por's body in a sandpit in Ayutthaya's Bang Ban district before taking Nam to Angthong's Pa Moke district, where they raped her again. They planned to kill her there, it is claimed.

However, Nam begged for her life and they decided to lock her up at a friend's house - where they raped her until next morning - but the girl then managed to escape and alert police.

Prior to Manote's arrest, police had nabbed Natacha, Ampol and Neung Khongcharoen, 22, and all four confessed to killing Por, disposing of his body to cover up the crime, gang-raping his sister and taking away minors aged under 18 from their parents for lewd acts, Ek said.

Yesterday, police took Manote, Ampol and Neung to re-enact the crime at the scene. Many angry bystanders scolded them, while some tried to attack the accused and urged authorities to execute them for the crime.

The re-enactment took place at the house where they had been drinking, the rice field where the rapes and murder took place, the sandpit where they disposed of the body, the house where they detained the girl and the spot where Manote disposed of the knife on Asia Highway, near the Nissan Angthong showroom.

However, police could not find the knife as the area was under construction for a road extension.

During the re-enactment, Manote told reporters that he was given a life sentence in 1991 for murder, but it was later reduced to seven years by the Appeal Court.

:D A 15 year old girl -Natacha- with her 35 year old boyfriend -Manote- asks her friend to kill a 16-year old boy... :o....whilsts the whole gang raped his twin sister before and after the murder....

Ultimate Horror

LaoPo

This kind of thing is why there is a death penalty and why it is justified! :o

As brutal and repellent as this crime is, the death penalty will *never* be justified until there is a perfect and infallible criminal justice system. I do not think that Thailand has achieved that just yet.

/Sorry for the thread jack, we now return you to your scheduled saber-rattling

This kind of thing is why there is a death penalty and why it is justified! :D

As brutal and repellent as this crime is, the death penalty will *never* be justified until there is a perfect and infallible criminal justice system. I do not think that Thailand has achieved that just yet.

/Sorry for the thread jack, we now return you to your scheduled saber-rattling

I think that they should all be offered life without parole or the death sentence their choice, but animals like this don't deserve to be in society! Filth! :o

The human race has its fair scattering of filth doesn't it?

While most of us will applaud their eventual execution, I can't help wishing they live long enough to taste the same demons the survivor will now endure for the rest of her life.

original story.
Manote slashed his throat
and then gave the knife to Ampol Sutthikul, 22, to stab the boy to death
'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

markr

BURN THE BASTARDS
mike vigo
You pour the petrol. ill strike the match
oh dear !

Well Tax, an eye for an eye and all that.............

Mark

I am sadden that such tragic events befall the young and innocents. But I am glad that so far on this topic, no one has yet to post that it happens everywhere and not only in thailand. Cause no matter where it happens, it is still a crime that when found quilty as charged, is unforgivable. The perpetrators of this hideous crime should burnt in hel_l.

To the victims' parents and relatives, I am sorry that this happened to your kids.

...but animals like this don't deserve to be in society! Filth!

Please try to keep up :o I am not arguing that the preps of this crime should be at liberty, just that we need to be 100% sure they are the guilty before we execute them.

My point (for you saber-rattlers who are too busy frothing at the mouth to read) was that we do not currently have a system to establish guilt effectively beyond a question of doubt, therefore the death penalty is flawed and immoral.

Also, referring to any person, no matter how heinous their alleged crime as an 'animal' demeans you and animals IMHO.

Once you can show me a system that determines guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt I will reconsider my position on the death penalty. Until then I believe it is barbaric, flawed and more about some mis-guided sense of revenge than justice.

/But thanks for playing

a part of me wants to buy the petrol for you to pour and mr vigo to light , and a part of me doesnt.

its a close call. i'm usually the first to call for the rope in cases like this , but i must be getting soft in my dotage.

a part of me wants to buy the petrol for you to pour and mr vigo to light , and a part of me doesnt.

its a close call. i'm usually the first to call for the rope in cases like this , but i must be getting soft in my dotage.

I get your point (if thats what you were saying) Vigo and myself sound as bad as the criminals!

This sort of thing makes me sick though, Its a good job i'm not pat of the justice system!

Cheers

Mark

My gf told me that all of these people involved knew each other.

Unlike many, I do not wish that they suffer, but I do hope that they die, and quickly.

For those of you who disagree, please have a talk with the 16 year-old girl and get her opinion on the issue.

My gf told me that all of these people involved knew each other.

Does it matters that they (murderers/rapists & victims) knew each other?

Unlike many, I do not wish that they suffer, but I do hope that they die, and quickly.

:o am I understanding what you are saying here?

For those of you who disagree, please have a talk with the 16 year-old girl and get her opinion on the issue.

You know it is highly impossible to talk to the 16 year old victim, so why even suggest it? She has been gang raped and her twin brother's throat has been slit and body stabbed. What opinion are you jiving?

Another TV saber/cane/optical mouse rattling party.

One detail left out, but was in the Thai Rath/Kom Chad Luek/Daily News versions... the murder victim (the twin brother) was part of a local katoey gang of hooligans/con artists. It's not too difficult imagining that this was a situation that went out of control rather than something pre-meditated.

:o

Says it all;)

i was just thinking the same. :o

Hmm. Yes. Me too.

Theres always more to it than the headlines !

True.

Why does new like this get posted on this forum? I want to ask more questions but I seem to have developed a knack of treading on peoples toes. So my condolences to the family. Although typing that here is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard...

Here's hoping for a better world tomorrow.