Disinfectant makers steer consumers away from Trump's coronavirus comments

rooster59

5 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The problem is some his  stupid followers ,will believe this,

like they believe some of the crazy things he spews.

regards worgeordie

That might be the plan.  C19 takes out the oldies and injecting Domestos takes care of the rest.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The problem is some his  stupid followers ,will believe this,

like they believe some of the crazy things he spews.

regards worgeordie

Why is that a problem?  Stupidity is the problem, and I say good riddance

• Like 2

I did not take him being serious and it was foolhardy. His mouth is his worst enemy but I'd put it down to sarcastic, but foolish, humour that is being exploited by the other side. To be fair though he exploits Biden's gaffs so fair game in today's gutter politics.

1 hour ago, torturedsole said:

It's all very humorous and I like Donald's tongue-in-cheek style.  

Hmm. OK.

2 hours ago, dimitriv said:

The leader of the most prominent group in the US peddling potentially lethal industrial bleach as a “miracle cure” for coronavirus wrote to Donald Trump at the White House this week.

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-bleach-cure-lobbied-trump-coronavirus

My 'tongue-in-cheek style' would be to rephrase the quote above slightly, to become:

“a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the presidents in the US”. He added that it “can rid the body of life as we know it, Jim”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Dangerous dangerous man. It would be funny if there wasn't a pandemic.

read the science reports being released everywhere... start with Sweden... then the Stanford report... what a sham!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

How ironic this is. One of the main pushers of this nonsense to bash the President must be surprised to learn his own wife used bleach, and recovered. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8253577/Wife-CNN-host-Chris-Cuomo-mocked-saying-BATHED-Clorox-treat-coronavirus.html

Ahhhh she dident inject it she washed off with it diluted I’m sure it would burn the censored out of you if it wasent

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Ahhhh she dident inject it she washed off with it diluted I’m sure it would burn the censored out of you if it wasent

Agree. Still imo not a very responsible treatment.

• Like 1