Disinfectant makers steer consumers away from Trump's coronavirus comments

rooster59

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

his own wife used bleach, and recovered

Most people recover. The fact that she bathed in a bleach solution (recommended by a homeopath) is not 'proof' that it works as claimed. I suggest looking for more reliable sources on the efficacy of antiviral treatments than The Daily Mail.

Maybe we should all drink soapy tap water?

'A common bar soap and tap water solution was able to demonstrate a 30-fold human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) inactivation and a 57 to 87% reduction in viable peripheral blood mononuclear cells in a mixture of cervicovaginal lavage fluid and seminal fluid'

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC201149/

Edited by teatime101
  • Like 2

Mr. Trump (Aka; The Golden Golem of Coming Greatness) surely has enough problems attempting to manage this crisis, not the least of which is his own unfortunate habit of jumbled impromptu speech that often sounds like sheer blather. Some observers like to call it “plain speech,” but in my experience even the common folk of America, the plumbers, truck drivers, and waitresses, express themselves more coherently. It’s just not very reassuring. Believe me, I don’t want to see the president fail, but I would advise him to stick to the teleprompter.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Captain_Bob said:

Just when Trump couldn't sink any lower he opens his mouth yet again with asinine stupid reckless comments/advice. He really is a sociopath, doesn't care about anything but feeding his ego with lies and hypocrisy like a school child bully. MUST get rid of him asap!  

Thank heaven we don't have similar people in the LOS government????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, torturedsole said:

It's all very humorous and I like Donald's tongue-in-cheek style.  

More to the point is whether you would be willing to follow trump's "medical advice," if you become infected? If no, because you consider yourself too smart and understand his style, then, how do you feel about those individuals, who are not that smart and don't recognize sarcasm but believe in everything that trump says?

• Like 2

Well... every dark cloud has a silver lining, someone has said...

With all these comic happenings in the #1 country in the first world, foreigners living in Thailand should re-evaluate their opinions about the Thai politicians and the Thai people - they are far behind all this, and might not be able to match this standard in this century, IMHO.

To date, they have failed to come up with such a sterling suggestion!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, teatime101 said:

A common bar soap and tap water solution was able to demonstrate a 30-fold human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) inactivation and a 57 to 87% reduction in viable peripheral blood mononuclear cells in a mixture of cervicovaginal lavage fluid and seminal fluid'

But was not a good idea to use in a clients blood stream.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, cooked said:

See? This is prejudiced hatred. He has been documented as having an IQ of 154. What you call idiotic lies are perversions of the what was actually said as reported by the false news media. Big words? He grew up in New York.

That's two small words though, they don't count

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

How ironic this is. One of the main pushers of this nonsense to bash the President must be surprised to learn his own wife used bleach, and recovered. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8253577/Wife-CNN-host-Chris-Cuomo-mocked-saying-BATHED-Clorox-treat-coronavirus.html

Millions of people use bleach every day. Not so many inject it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Couldn't agree more on the sunlight thing but injecting bleach and sticking a UV lamp down your throat, really?

Damn! Have I been doing this wrong? I thought the UV lamp was to be used anally ....

• Haha 2