90 Day Reporting

14 minutes ago, Goethe said:

The suspension for three months of the need to report every 90 days rather undermines the argument that 90-day reporting is necessary for security reasons. Is Thailand less secure now?

Well the borders are a darned sight more secure. 

Did my 90-day Wednesday morning; the 29th of April; at HHIO (Hua Hin Immigration Office).  Downstairs in an open court used for migrant labor had my temperature checked (37C) and got a round green sticker on my shirt.  Papers and passport were checked; issued a 1.5" x 1.5" yellow card with the #6 and labeled "90 day report".  Three customers being served to include a woman doing about 10 passports at the "90-day report" counter.  I was next.  My due by date + one week was 3 May; next 90-day report is 27 July.  I plan on going a few days before in that two week window as I want to avoid a presumed "madhouse".

Edited by Fortean1
typo

5 hours ago, MartinL said:

Did my 90-Day - due 5th. May - yesterday, 28th. April, using mobile app. to Khon Kaen Immigration.

No problems and response/next appointment for 26th.July was instantaneous.

Is this mobile app just IOS

Heads up re 90-day online web site access.

Today I can access the extranet site and apply for my 90-day report.

From my, & some other posters failure to access the site I can only conclude that (some?) AIS users were being blocked for some unknown reason.

Note that this applied to CW (Bangkok) applicants only.

11 hours ago, Goethe said:

The suspension for three months of the need to report every 90 days rather undermines the argument that 90-day reporting is necessary for security reasons. Is Thailand less secure now?

no it is still the same......thats why it should be abolished completely.......