When does Pattaya Beach Open?

Banana7

Dont worry about the beach just go to one of Pattayas many parks....errrr.......I ment one of Pattayas many hiking trails......errrr.....I ment one of Pattayas many forest reserves.....errrr

Well I guess Pattaya only has a beach for outdoor recreation and its closed so instead of getting exercise you can sit at home and watch T.V 

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

Just now, redwood1 said:

Dont worry about the beach just go to one of Pattayas many parks....errrr.......I ment one of Pattayas many hiking trails......errrr.....I ment one of Pattayas many forest reserves.....errrr

Well I guess Pattaya only has a beach for outdoor recreation and its closed so instead of getting exercise you can sit at home and watch T.V 

Over on the darkside and in Huay Yai plenty to choose from.  I doubt Pattaya residents are faring much worse than many in the heavily infected cities elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, Guderian said:

Judging by the booze ban, they'll soon announce that the beach will be closed until the end of August, and then quietly reopen it the next weekend.

I would not be so sure about that......Sitting on the beach is a despicable crime...

"When does Pattaya Beach open for sun bathing, walking, exercise, etc?" 

Your "etc" leaves room for many things. Perhaps they should not allow "etc". 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JackGats said:

The beach is free so there is no lobby pushing for reopening.

There is a lobby. For instance sun chairs and jet ski and vendors and speed boats. 

Edited by Oldie
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JackGats said:

The beach is free so there is no lobby pushing for reopening.

No quite.

Many earn their living on deck chair rentals and service, jet ski scam rental etc.

But indeed not a strong lobby group.