Apartment Needed Please

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Will be arriving in bkk on the 26th May.

Would anybody know of a fairly nice apartment next to skytrain for under 30,000baht for just under 1 months stay?

Thank you.

[/quotee

I found a place in bangkok from a friend of my who her friend owns a small serviced apartment...fully furnished ..nice , clean....such a reasonable price....and it's so easy to trave anywhere. Her no. is +6695360753--- michael

I recently stayed for a month in the Boss Tower. I had a really nice one-bedroom serviced apt. for 25,000 baht (plus utilities added up to 28,000). Studio apartments there go for 13,000 to 17,000 for a month. The building is really secure, very clean, has lots of services and a beautiful big pool. ADSL internet cost about 2000 baht extra. It's on Rama IV, not right next to the BTS, but soi 36 is only about 5 minutes walk away and you can get a 5 minute moto ride up the soi to BTS station Thonglor for 10 baht (or pay 35 baht for a taxi). There's a huge Carrefour superstore with a surrounding mini-mall about 10 minutes walking distance away, and an equally huge Tesco Lotus across the street.

I also checked out Lang Suan Serviced Apartments on Soi Langsuan near Chit Lom BTS. Big, very handsome studio there for 20,000 but no pool and no internet. And House by the Pond is also in that price range.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello.

Would anybody know of a fairly nice apartment next to skytrain for under 30,000baht for just under 1 months stay?

Thank you.

I have a 1 bed room condo in Sukhumvit 53. I got a tenant for Aug 2007. I can rent it out for short term.

the rent is 28000Bht/month (2 month deposit is required).

Nice room and walking distance to Thonglor BTS

PM me

Hello.

Thank you.

I have a 1 bed room condo in Sukhumvit 53. I got a tenant for Aug 2007. I can rent it out for short term.

the rent is 28000Bht/month (2 month deposit is required).

Nice room and walking distance to Thonglor BTS

PM me

I might be interested but the required 2 month deposit is the deterrent

when I arrived in BKK in 2004, I stayed at KING ROYAL GARDEN INN, which is directly IN FRONT of the SURASAK BTS station (even if it rains you wont get wet as the staircase leading to the BTS-station is less than 10 meters away from the appartement's entrance door).

as far as I remember, it was around 13.000 a month. No luxury, though, but the location was more than perfect for me. they do have a laundry and on the ground floor there was a nice daily lunch-buffet at 39 Baht provided by the neighboring small streetside-restaurant.

I planned to stay there for just one month, looking for a longstay-appartement or house, and ended up staying there for almost 4 months....

friendly people and no cheating with deposit or electricty bills.... got my deposit back without any problems when I moved out...

they advertise in BKK post almost daily, their number is 02-6758120 or 02-861220 or cellphone: 081-8217118 and 087-0220556 (information taken from their BKK-POST-ad just one day ago)

Edited by THAILIBAN