Democrat Joe Biden denies alleged sexual assault, requests release of Senate records

rooster59

13 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Factually incorrect. Joe Biden doesn't already have the nomination.

And yes, obviously Joe Biden is a lousy candidate. His dementia is getting progressively worse. Even Democrats are worried about him being the nominee. Why do you think Mika what's-her-name went after Biden so hard? Because she cares about sexual harassment? Of course not. She knows Biden's weak on multiple fronts. I hope Biden does turn out to be the nominee.

Putting aside your unqualified diagnosis of dementia, what’s the latest revision to his accuser’s myriad versions of her story?

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Putting aside your unqualified diagnosis of dementia, what’s the latest revision to his accuser’s myriad versions of her story?

You don't need to be qualified to observe dementia here. He can't remember where he is, what day it is. He mumbles incoherently half the time. Reagan was far more coherent in his last days of office when the experts noticed the deterioration.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

I don't dance in streets for US candidates - I'm not an American. Trump wins, Democrats win - no problem at all for me. That makes me an unbiased observer without the emotional baggage someone like you carries to such subjects. You're so anti-Trump, you'd vote for anyone at all.

He's the PRESUMPTIVE nominee, with emphasis on the "presumptive". He's the weakest candidate your country has had for decades, which would be obvious to anyone without blinders on. He can't put 2 sentences together. 

Cheers

That's wrong. Hillary was weaker because so many people hated her. Other weak  democratic party nominees include Mondale and Dukakis. 

Most Americans like Biden personally. 

I think you're missing the big picture here. 

This isn't really 45 vs. Biden. 

It's much more about can Americans tolerate any more 45.

He beats himself. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Doctors make diagnoses based on examining patients in person. I am not a doctor. As such, what I posted is my opinion based on observing him.

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's wrong. Hillary was weaker because so many people hated her. Other weak  democratic party nominees include Mondale and Dukakis. 

Most Americans like Biden personally. 

I think you're missing the big picture here. 

This isn't really 45 vs. Biden. 

It's much more about can Americans tolerate any more 45.

He beats himself. 

I thought you were the one missing the big picture and even the smaller ones.

Shall we wait until he actually becomes the nominee. I'll put money down he won't. By that time, even the people denying his mental state will have capitulated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

I thought you were the one missing the big picture and even the smaller ones.

Shall we wait until he actually becomes the nominee. I'll put money down he won't. By that time, even the people denying his mental state will have capitulated.

He will be the nominee.

The contest is over.

He's been endorsed by all democrats that matter.

He's been endorsed by his main opponent.

He's creaming 45 in the polls.

45's approval numbers are in the toilet.

In what fantasy universe is Biden not nominated?

• Haha 2

A post using a trolling hashtag "link" has been removed:

15) Any links posted must lead to the website the link indicates. Links that are misleading or direct to a site different than the one indicated are not allowed.

Another post using content from an unapproved YouTube source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, Jingthing said:

Our likely next president Biden has successfully neutralized this. Short of some surprise stronger evidence it's over. The truth is that unlike the 45, Biden has not shown any pattern or reputation of being a sexual abuser. Physical boundaries thing which he is known for is not the same thing. So sorry for the 45 fans that thought they had a Biden killer with this. Of course I am not saying that it's definite that he didn't do it. Who knows? Only that he has presented plausible deniability and that is going to be good enough. 

On 5/2/2020 at 1:06 PM, Kelsall said:

While you obviously don't get it, the MSM and DNC do.  They are going after Biden to pave the way for his replacement during the convention.  They know he cannot beat Trump and his hair sniffing, unwanted touching, and now rape allegations make this perfectly clear.

Here's more evidence, from the Trump-hating NYT no less, that the Dems want to dump Biden because they know he can't beat Trump.

From the article:

"Democrats need to begin formulating an alternative strategy for 2020 — one that does not include Mr. Biden."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/opinion/joe-biden-tara-reade.html

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He will be the nominee.

The contest is over.

He's been endorsed by all democrats that matter.

He's been endorsed by his main opponent.

He's creaming 45 in the polls.

45's approval numbers are in the toilet.

In what fantasy universe is Biden not nominated?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL, LOL, LOL.

These threads are chocka block with Trump haters diagnosing his mental state. Is it different when it's a Democrat in the spotlight?

I don’t recall ever offering a diagnosis of Trump.

Is he even a subject in the discussion?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Joe Biden has found his running mate for vice president... "Harvey Weinstein"

cnn.png

Not even funny. 

But I wouldn't mind Al Franken. 

He's the poster child of a very good man that was a victim of the me2 movement. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not even funny. 

It's true, Harvey was Sleepy Joe's second choice.

Jeffrey Epstein was his first choice, but something happened to make that decision moot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not even funny. 

I think you are aware that Joe already stated he will only consider a black female to be VP. Affirmative action or political correctness gone nuts. This is not how meritocracies are run, it is how swamps are run.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The people mocking Joe Biden would be mocking anyone the democrats might have nominated. Loyalty to 45 is a powerful thing. Luckily for the country he only enjoys minority support. 

Come on JT, you cannot really think he is a good choice to try and beat DT? Do you really think he will attract a lot of swing voters? particulararily the younger ones. He is so boring, uninspiring and sorry but OLD and unadventurous.

DT should have no chance, but putting someone like Biden against him, will see a very real possibility that DT will win again.

I just feel that the Democrats are way way way out of touch with voters, much like the labour party in the UK. People dont want to hear whinging and backstabbing, they want ideas, innovation and change, not same old faces endlessly recycled,

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you are aware that Joe already stated he will only consider a black female to be VP. Affirmative action or political correctness gone nuts. This is not how meritocracies are run, it is how swamps are run.

Considering the age and rapidly diminishing state of mind, I should hope that Biden picks someone actually qualified for the job and not just checking the diversity boxes (btw, black and female hits two boxes, maybe if she were blind or lesbian he could score a trifecta). 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, phkauf said:

Considering the age and rapidly diminishing state of mind, I should hope that Biden picks someone actually qualified for the job and not just checking the diversity boxes (btw, black and female hits two boxes, maybe if she were blind or lesbian he could score a trifecta). 

He promised to pick a woman VP. He did not promise any particular race or ethnicity. It's a very popular decision among Americans and he has a wealth of choices of very qualified women to choose from.