Oops! Drug suspect escapes after using a hair clip to undo his cuffs

webfact

According to the web page of one guy who says it can be done but requires a lot of practice and works ablout 90% of the time the 3 main ways are using these 3 little tools.

If behind your back it becomes much more difficult.

Third image won't load but is a flat metal shim used like the plastic straw to go between the two sets of locking teeth.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-03-at-11.17.17-AM-300x225.png

photo-3.jpg

Edited by overherebc

43 minutes ago, overherebc said:

According to the web page of one guy who says it can be done but requires a lot of practice and works ablout 90% of the time the 3 main ways are using these 3 little tools.

If behind your back it becomes much more difficult.

Third image won't load but is a flat metal shim used like the plastic straw to go between the two sets of locking teeth.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-03-at-11.17.17-AM-300x225.png

photo-3.jpg

2020-05-08 08.50.06.png

Hair pin job hey? I dont belive that. Couple of questions 1/ Was a body search done on this guy 2/ If he was handcuffed how the hell could he get that hairpin out of his hair? 3/ Where would be a good place to hide a hairpin if not in your hair?4/ Was money exchanged here for his escape because some of the cops were in on his little business

I think just maybe he had some help Next thing they will discover his body. Be suicide for sure They will

have to shut him up before he talks

Just now, ubon farang said:

Hair pin job hey? I dont belive that. Couple of questions 1/ Was a body search done on this guy 2/ If he was handcuffed how the hell could he get that hairpin out of his hair? 3/ Where would be a good place to hide a hairpin if not in your hair?4/ Was money exchanged here for his escape because some of the cops were in on his little business

I think just maybe he had some help Next thing they will discover his body. Be suicide for sure They will

have to shut him up before he talks

Sorry I correct my self Hair clip not hair pin