Thai prototype vaccine passes test with flying colours

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

They're not. Read any one of several threads running on this. Off topic in this thread.

Are you saying multiple nations are not pushing for an independent inquiry as to the origin of the virus?

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 1

Really i dont belive to much into this but if it is true and i really hope it is for Thailands sake they would of hit the jackpot The country will make bIllions out out it. America would be there biggest customer followed by China Fingers crossed this is not a rubbish story.

Just think Mr Pm of Thailand how many tanks and military equipment you could buy from the profits that drug makes  wowowowow?????????‍♀️

Just now, dinsdale said:

Are you saying multiple nations are not pushing for an independent inquiry as to the origin of the virus?

All nations, including the US and even, reluctantly, Trump agree that the virus was not man made.

1 minute ago, ubon farang said:

Really i dont belive to much into this but if it is true and i really hope it is for Thailands sake they would of hit the jackpot The country will make bIllions out out it. America would be there biggest customer followed by China Fingers crossed this is not a rubbish story.

Just think Mr Pm of Thailand how many tanks and military equipment you could buy from the profits that drug makes  wowowowow?????????‍♀️

Complete and utter tripe........  Coming from a country that tells more lies than a cheap Chinese watch...... 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, anterian said:

Probably created in China and details passed to Thailand, it would be too suspicious for China to declare its creation.  

Just thinking exactly the same thing as soon as I read the headline 

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Please illuminate us with this confirmation. Why is it that many nations are pushing for an independent inqiry into the origins of the virus.

Professor Montagnier, who discovered the HIV virus, recently said that the actual coronavirus was manmade.

It is impossible to get to the truth because of the incredible level of polarization and corruption in the West, and its affiliates.

There are those who support China, that is the left and almost all the media, simply because they hate Trump.

There are those who support the pharmaceutical industry, and will say anything as long as it will help them making truckloads of money.

There are those who see China as the bogeyman, when it's not Russia.

What is missing are unbiased observers, able to look at the facts without being influenced by their emotions...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

All nations, including the US and even, reluctantly, Trump agree that the virus was not man made.

Look up the French Dr that found the Aids virus.... No1 in the world...... Man made !  Too many HIV variants in it........ MAN MADE !  

An off topic conspiracy troll post has been removed also one reply:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Please also take note of the following which is pinned at the head of the covid-19 forum

UPDATED NOTICE TO MEMBERS POSTING ON THAIVISA AMID COVID-19 - 25 MARCH 2020

In addition to the guidelines posted below and those detailed in the Thaivisa forum rules and following the announcement that Thai government will invoke emergency powers in order to help deal with the COVID-19 situation in the country, Thaivisa requests members posting on the forum to abide by the following:

Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.   

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site. 

Thank you for your co-operation.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Complete and utter tripe........  Coming from a country that tells more lies than a cheap Chinese watch...... 

As i said i would not put to much into this story but who knows they might be telling the truth Be good for ,Thailand if they do

6 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Professor Montagnier, who discovered the HIV virus, recently said that the actual coronavirus was manmade.

It is impossible to get to the truth because of the incredible level of polarization and corruption in the West, and its affiliates.

There are those who support China, that is the left and almost all the media, simply because they hate Trump.

There are those who support the pharmaceutical industry, and will say anything as long as it will help them making truckloads of money.

There are those who see China as the bogeyman, when it's not Russia.

What is missing are unbiased observers, able to look at the facts without being influenced by their emotions...

Many virologists who are unbiased and unaffiliated to big pharma have examined the virus and concluded that its not man made.

4 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

It was not made in any lab, anywhere. Experts have examined the virus and concluded that it is a naturally occurring virus that was passed from animal to man.

Do you mean that professor Montagnier, who got the Nobel Prize for discovering the HIV virus, is NOT an expert?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ubon farang said:

Why would they need it outside. Others are ahead of Thailand.

They will still hit the jackpot though and make billions out of it here.

Just imagine, all visitors and visas require you to have the vaccine.

No overcharging, price it cheap at 5000 baht. let me guess 30 to 40 million x 5000 baht. WOWOEOW

Edited by jojothai
correction
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

It was not made in any lab, anywhere. Experts have examined the virus and concluded that it is a naturally occurring virus that was passed from animal to man.

Well I'm sure you are right. I guess the CCP could have let the WHO and other independent scientists in at the outbreak but didn't. Guess they didn't really have to destroy evidence but they did. Guess there aren't scientists in the wuhan lab working on bat viruses and their transmission to humans but there are. Guess there no chance a virus escaped from the lab but we are yet to find out. No need for an idependent enquiry then. The CCP as we all know is transperent in this matter.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 2

Just now, Brunolem said:

Do you mean that professor Montagnier, who got the Nobel Prize for discovering the HIV virus, is NOT an expert?

He is one, many others disagree with him, including the number one most beautiful biggest brain in the world who had to backtrack, when confronted with the conclusive evidence, that the virus is naturally occurring and not man made.

4 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

I'm sticking with Montagnier, knows his onions....... Said it was too complicated to be natural..... MAN MADE.... 

4 minutes ago, jojothai said:

Why would they need it outside. Others are ahead of Thailand.

They will still hit the jackpot though and make billions out of it here.

Just imagine, all visitors and visas require you to have the vaccine.

No overcharging, price it cheap at 5000 baht. let me guess 30 to 40 million x 5000 baht. WOWOEOW

Spot on !........ Couldn't run a bath but very good at extortion...... You can see what's on the greedy little minds.... Ooooh, money for nothing and the chicks you wouldn't have for free !  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

I'm sticking with Montagnier, knows his onions....... Said it was too complicated to be natural..... MAN MADE.... 

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagnier-coronavirus-wuhan-lab-pseudoscience/

To summarize, Montagnier was trying to be sensationalist and talking out of his backside.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Test results from the Department of Medical Sciences found that the mice developed a satisfactory level of antibodies.

Of these, 50% then went on to develop a dry cough and fever and 25% died. But the rest are fine. A very promising result indeed. Thailand as always leading the field in medical science.

Lets hope they have enough disinfectant stockpiled for the human trials. Any volunteers?☠️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phil McCaverty said:

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagnier-coronavirus-wuhan-lab-pseudoscience/

To summarize, Montagnier was trying to be sensationalist and talking out of his backside.

Whatever...you really have to believe in coincidences, not one but a whole string of them, to stick with the live bats market story.

A market that is located right next to a lab.

A lab that is studying coronaviruses.

A lab that cannot be inspected by international authorities.

A lab where a scientist woman was studying and publishing research on artificially altered viruses.

And the list goes on...

If the virus had first appeared in Beijing, there would probably have been less questions...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brunolem said:

Whatever...you really have to believe in coincidences, not one but a whole string of them, to stick with the live bats market story.

A market that is located right next to a lab.

A lab that is studying coronaviruses.

A lab that cannot be inspected by international authorities.

A lab where a scientist woman was studying and publishing research on artificially altered viruses.

And the list goes on...

If the virus had first appeared in Beijing, there would probably have been less questions...

Up to you. You are perfectly entitled to believe in conspiracy theories whereas I am perfectly entitled to believe in the science.

Its probably why I'm an aetheist too. 555

• Thanks 1