I'm confused again? Can I stay until 31 July?

I have a multi-entry O Visa...couldn't do my 90-day at the end of March as the borders had all closed and I got a 60 day permit that expires 30 May...First, second, third reading of all the postings made me feel that I can stay until 31 July...then, several new posts got me confused again...I know that I am being stupid but my smarter cousin was Forest Gump...but, Can I stay or do I got to go...???

TIA!!! 

Edited by Freddie G
spelling
  • Haha 1

I am in the same situation. My 60 day extension expires on May 22nd and so I contacted Korat immigration by Messenger through Facebook. I explained my situation, in English, and the following morning there was a reply. The reply was timed at 23:32 the evening before. This is their exact reply: "Yes, you can stay in Thailand until Jul31'20 too" This reply is accessible for future reference from my mobile phone and I could also print it out so I have a hard copy of our communications. You should be able to to the same if you can find the Facebook page of your local immigration office.

Well my non-o visa expired 5 may. (2 days ago) Im little bit panic (common we all know the feeling, overstay or likewise) but i know im safe till 31 july. Although some borders are opened and they are for thai nationals and i think for pass holders (laos, myanmmar ..etc.) 

Yes you are safe till 31 july, just stay at home.

15 hours ago, sjbrownderby said:

I am in the same situation. My 60 day extension expires on May 22nd and so I contacted Korat immigration by Messenger through Facebook. I explained my situation, in English, and the following morning there was a reply. The reply was timed at 23:32 the evening before. This is their exact reply: "Yes, you can stay in Thailand until Jul31'20 too" This reply is accessible for future reference from my mobile phone and I could also print it out so I have a hard copy of our communications. You should be able to to the same if you can find the Facebook page of your local immigration office.

I think it is more widely known now. I had to go to the bank yesterday as I had lost my ATM card and was bit concerned as I am past my "Admitted until" date. The guy spent quite a long time going through my passport but never mentioned it.

I have been picked up in the past by the bank with regard to visa status in respect of online banking.

6 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

There is a Thai Airways flight to Melbourne on May 27, but I read that Jetstar will not start flights until after July 31.

This is an evac flight, not open to other than Oz folk,via Embassy.