Hotels Scheduled to Open July 1, 2020

Banana7

9 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I don't have a vested interest in Pattaya, so long as there's somewhere to eat and get a beer (which there will be), i'll bi fine with it turning into a ghost town ( very selfish i know ).

It will not be the same after this is all over, it'll be quieter / cleaner ( maybe ) and less congested with traffic which will suit many expats i'm sure.

I thought you owned property here.  If so, doesn't that mean you have a financial interest here?  

I actually have no interests here.  Not financial, emotional, business - nothing.  Just the way I planned it.  This is why I think I am subjective on the matter.

There will always be a place to eat and get a beer, but maybe it will be Chinese food and Tsingtao.  ????

12 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I thought you owned property here.  If so, doesn't that mean you have a financial interest here?  

I actually have no interests here.  Not financial, emotional, business - nothing.  Just the way I planned it.  This is why I think I am subjective on the matter.

There will always be a place to eat and get a beer, but maybe it will be Chinese food and Tsingtao.  ????

I do have a property but it'll never be sold, it could be valued at 10 baht, don't care.

11 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I do have a property but it'll never be sold, it could be valued at 10 baht, don't care.

But it needs to be able to be sold at some stage, by someone, for something.  Right?