China, South Korea to be removed from Thai list of Covid hotspots

webfact

11 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Wow what a surprise. China first on the list. I wonder if the bat eaters are going to made welcome?

I hope the normal Thais realise that no one else will set foot in a place full of Chinese 

Don't worry, there wont be an empty seat.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Wow what a surprise. China first on the list. I wonder if the bat eaters are going to made welcome?

I hope the normal Thais realise that no one else will set foot in a place full of Chinese 

are you speaking of indonesia?  that's where the bat soup video was made, along with photos of bats sold in the wet markets.

how many indonesian tourists came to thailand each year before the plague?

10 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

are you speaking of indonesia?  that's where the bat soup video was made, along with photos of bats sold in the wet markets.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=bat+lady+in+wuhan&fr=yfp-t&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fallindiaroundup.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F01%2F23773278-0-image-a-12_1579784331717.jpg#id=0&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fallindiaroundup.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F01%2F23773278-0-image-a-12_1579784331717.jpg&action=click

23773278-0-image-a-12_1579784331717.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChouDoufu said:

@Mavideol

you got it!

that's miss wang mengyun!  she's an instracram influencer doing her travelvlog, eating bat soup in palau, micronesia.

the bat vendors in the wet market photos were from indonesia.

if you say so....although the link refers to Wuhan and since I know Wuhan very well, bat soup it's one of their specialities but you don't have to agree

th?id=OIP.-s2ACKPvWb3YKlOU2q1KfgHaEN&pidth?id=OIP.mvtOC5jG0LoweV9C-Aa7YwEsDE&pidth?id=OIP.a0tJcvyy8js7imq14fRx5gHaD4&pid

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

if you say so....although the link refers to Wuhan and since I know Wuhan very well, bat soup it's one of their specialities but you don't have to agree

well, sure...if you put "bat+lady+in+wuhan" in the search bar and request images, of course you're gonna get pitchers associated with the conspiracy sites that you want to find.

jinkies!  enter "elvis presley+lyndon johnson+alien love child" and you'll get some interesting results as well.

go back to your search engine and find out where that video was made.  i read at least one of the stories that gave the name and address of the restaurant where it was filmed.

5 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

well, sure...if you put "bat+lady+in+wuhan" in the search bar and request images, of course you're gonna get pitchers associated with the conspiracy sites that you want to find.

jinkies!  enter "elvis presley+lyndon johnson+alien love child" and you'll get some interesting results as well.

go back to your search engine and find out where that video was made.  i read at least one of the stories that gave the name and address of the restaurant where it was filmed.

as I said, we don't have to agree but will give it another try  and you will see/read that Bat Soup it's a common delicacy in Wuhan

https://www.elitereaders.com/deadly-chinese-wuhan-virus-speculated-to-have-come-from-bat-soup/

Edited by Mavideol

8 hours ago, Guderian said:

So they block off the beaches to keep people from Bangkok away when there hasn't been a new case there in days, but it'll be fine for Chinese and Koreans to come and visit as their case number are down in single figures. Do they dislike their own people so much?

Yes, I'm sure Xi and cohorts dislike their elderly population and want to exterminate them. Due to the one child policy from 1979, China is in big trouble with an aging population and the working population is becoming too small to support it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

I don't know what video you are on about. China keep saying it came from a wet market where bats are sold. So no I am not on about Indo. I am on about the Chinese that eat anything that walks crawls swims or slithers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

Over-reaction is an understatement.

Thailand was the first country affected outside China even though it has large number of Chinese tourists compared to most countries in the world.

Ironically, it turned out that countries with far fewer Chinese tourists got the most number of infected people.

Think about that for just a minute, does it make sense to you that Thailand's numbers would be near non-existent when we hosted millions of Chinese, and from Wuhan no less, or does it sound like someone's numbers are BS... and the books are being cooked here.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Think about that for just a minute, does it make sense to you that Thailand's numbers would be near non-existent when we hosted millions of Chinese, and from Wuhan no less, or does it sound like someone's numbers are BS... and the books are being cooked here.....

Like what some forummers argued last time.

• Did anybody took photos of large number of infected people at Thai hospitals?
  • Did anyone see high number of funerals in Thailand? Where are the corpses who died of covid but not recorded?
  • Did anyone see frantic activities at the hospitals in Thailand? I went to some of the hospitals in Thailand and nobody was running around treating covid patients.
Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

Actually, there are many wild animal markets all around South East Asia. The people in Thailand even eat insects and scorpions but I wonder why bats are sensationalized.

talad-rot-fai-srinakarin_34.jpg

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, smedly said:

personally I'd be happy if the Chinese self isolate for the next 20 years and then extend it for another 20

(Survey as of 21 APR, 2020) No problem -- just be where they ain't.

travel-preference.jpg

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

as I said, we don't have to agree but will give it another try  and you will see/read that Bat Soup it's a common delicacy in Wuhan

https://www.elitereaders.com/deadly-chinese-wuhan-virus-speculated-to-have-come-from-bat-soup/

great!  that's like a flat earther taken to the international space station saying it's fake cause he saw a youtube video about the illuminati.

the video those stills are taken from was taken in 2016 at a restaurant called the "seafood house."  there is a seafood house associated with a hotel in palau.  i won't give the name - i don't want to give them bad publicity if wrong.  there are bat soup write ups from other places in palau if you want to visit trip advisor.  it's a thing there.

your link is just repeating rumors.   bats were not sold in the seafood market in wuhan.  you're welcome to beat on the chinese all day long for poor hygeine and bad habits.  the list is long.  we don't have to make stuff up, it just makes us look gullible.

4 hours ago, Anton9 said:

You forgot to mention where all of this started once again...Asia with its poor hygiene conditions

you probably don't know. Asia is not a country. And have you been to some of European countries where personal hygiene  is just jaw droppingly disgusting? trust me, I have been to a couple of them.

Edited by Jumbo chilli

Let's keep selling Thailand to the Chinese. Depend on China and fck up your future! Look over the border to Laos: Chinese have occupied a significant part of the country's territory. They opened up a small China within Laos. And they sh*t on rules and laws. And their government supports them by putting pressure on Laos whenever Chinese need some extra "rights". Or look to Africa. Or to so many other places ... If Thailand goes down this China loving way, they will sacrify culture and territory when China comes to stay in Thailand! BUT OF COURSE, CHINESE ARE NOT DIRTY FARANGS, SO DON'T WORRY. THEY BRING KILLER VIRUSES? NO NO, DON'T WORRY. THEY SHOWER, NOT SAME DIRTY FARANGS.

Edited by P100
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 4:49 AM, Canuck1966 said:

Absolutely gagging to get the Chinese back to clog up the streets with their buses and pollute the sea with endless diesel chugging boats

Snot rockets and public defecating will shortly resume

Wonderful

Letting the Chinese rabble in at this point of time is akin to opening the blood bank to a new group of vampires.

• Like 1

It is extremely difficult for me to understand this logic put forth by the Government on just how removing them from a list of countries would bring them back as tourists.  The Chinese are facing there own employment and monetary issues with more fallout to come.  I still do not see them as traveling anywhere for possibly another year, and that's if everything returned to normal.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/08/economy/china-unemployment-intl-hnk/index.html

23 hours ago, malibukid said:

"here they come"  The Monkies.  theme song.  the gift that keeps giving

I changed the words a bit, as we kids in my family used to do,  and The Monkies" Became the "The Monks" and they were riding around in the back of a pick-up coming to your village.  I must say I was impressed with the look of indignation and a certain degree of contempt the wife showed when I  finished the song. Anyway after a strong talking to I doubt I will venture into that territory again!      Ps: Having the Chinese tourists return in serious numbers is a good thing up here as all the peasants leeching off their families can return to  the high life in Bangkok. 

36 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Their Thai Chinese masters have told them to expedite the Chinese return

The avarice is extraordinary

https://asiatimes.com/2020/05/thailands-five-families-poised-to-profit-on-the-plague/?fbclid=IwAR33ivuOd5kAqn-XyuLbk9wZO592sK72YZlNcHYufnO3oIU4J9ScNqpHr80

Yep, those that have money make money and those that don't become poorer and more dependent upon the Government which bends them over and abuses them, much like all governments do to the poverty stricken.....out of sight out of mind....here is a table scrap of fat from my large plate of pork you can have, now go away.

• Like 1

"Amazing Thailand" !   Just when you think you've seen every form of insanity possible by the cerebrally challenged, up they come with the goods, more gems............ Personally i'm looking forward to the marching bands and Chinese style military parades with Little Tu and A Nut in.....standing to attention alongside their Chinese masters looking like Blackadder and Boldrick........  Bound to be good for tourism..... I mean just ask the TAT ....... Producing more numbers than the lottery......  It's like watching an orphanage burn down witnessing this lot destroy this once great country.......  UnF%^$#@ believable..... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nong38 said:

The Chinese are the last people you want to be letting into the country, any country, speaks volumes for the people in charge, wake up Thailand.

Why no Chinese? Better than the sex and booze tourists from other countries. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Oldie said:

Why no Chinese? Better than the sex and booze tourists from other countries. 

What number of Thais benefit from Chinese money compared to western money 5-10 years ago?

Even now westerners support a lot of Thai people and small businesses 

• Like 2

The main argument in all decisions regarding Covid-19 is based on money. And since the chinese tourists are not to be underestimated for Thailand, they will certainly be offered the opportunity to be the first to enter Thailand regardless of all dangers. I am sure that the beaches will open at the same time when the borders are opened to make the stay tasty for the Chinese friends. ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1