Trump campaign launches $10 million ad blitz against Biden

webfact

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

And therein lays the problem

Well if it was only about the money Bloomberg would have lasted more than a New York minute. Trump has a way of campaigning and keeping attention that money can't buy. He also has a huge amount of support from the little guy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Well if it was only about the money Bloomberg would have lasted more than a New York minute. Trump has a way of campaigning and keeping attention that money can't buy. He also has a huge amount of support from the little guy. 

Who said it was only about the money?

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Before the first ads began airing, Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, sent a tweet likening their re-election campaign to the “Death Star”, a "Star Wars" reference to a space station that could destroy a planet. The Biden campaign pointed out that the Death Star gets blown up at the end of the 1977 film, the original movie in the "Star Wars" franchise.

Thank gawd there was something worth reading in all that garbage. Trump's people really seem to have a LOT of trouble thinking their statements and actions through before speaking or implementing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Nobody did. You said money was the problem. I was simply pointing out there are other things involved. Money is a problem iif you don't have any and also lack charisma. That's Joe Biden.

Sure . you are a problem too, but not The problem. 

By the way, if charisma was a primary concern ,I would have been president years ago. :smile:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Sure . you are a problem too, but not The problem. 

By the way, if charisma was a primary concern ,I would have been president years ago. :smile:

I often times read this forum and am quite happy none of us has the key to the nuclear switch. ????

On the other hand if I had the key it could be the first time people didn't repeatedly rant anybody is better than Trump.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I often times read this forum and am quite happy none of us has the key to the nuclear switch. ????

On the other hand if I had the key it could be the first time people didn't repeatedly rant anybody is better than Trump.

I am of the opinion that we should all have  Personal Nuclear Devices (PND) as a mutual destruction  deterrent. If we had, I think we would all be much nicer to each other. :tongue:

I am of the opinion that we should all have  Personal Nuclear Devices (PND) as a mutual destruction  deterrent. If we had, I think we would all be much nicer to each other. :tongue:

I will remember that for gun control threads... ???? 

Anyway we had better start arguing again as we are going off topic.

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

America is opening again and you are about to witness one of the fastest economic recoveries of all time. It's already happened in the stock market. American tech has just shined through this crisis.

Domestic travel is going to be off the charts this summer. That's great a bunch of money staying home. If anything the whole virus ordeal has helped to prepare America for what the future will look like. If it pops off again we will break ready for it.

It's too bad so many died. However if the dems politicize that too much it will be considered in poor taste to say the least. Especially when it is their cities that are responsible for the highest numbers. 

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. America just got a big wake up call. It's time to go to work.

No country has ever done "fast economic recoveries" from the place you are in now. The rest of the world is in deep sh#t also, you still have to trade with them. Pure fantasy.

2nd wave looking increasingly likely, as the utter inconstant, lying, bumbling,  inadequacy of 45s behaviour becomes clear, even to his own brainwashed voters. 

"Too bad so many died"..............how deeply empathetic of you. I expect they would have been comforted to hear those thoughtful words from you before they passed away.

"It's time to go to work."................. still concerned about your shares then. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

No country has ever done "fast economic recoveries" from the place you are in now. The rest of the world is in deep sh#t also, you still have to trade with them. Pure fantasy.

2nd wave looking increasingly likely, as the utter inconstant, lying, bumbling,  inadequacy of 45s behaviour becomes clear, even to his own brainwashed voters. 

"Too bad so many died"..............how deeply empathetic of you. I expect they would have been comforted to hear those thoughtful words from you before they passed away.

"It's time to go to work."................. still concerned about your shares then. 

Not as concerned about my shares as those looking to go to work to keep a roof over their heads. As far as the economy can't recover quickly, that's nonsense. This time the economy wasn't broken and in great shape. 

Social distancing won't last forever. It simply can't or a place like NYC will never come back. Once people get comfortable you are going to see the plastic barriers taken down except where they are not a nuisance like in supermarkets.

Nobody is going to a fine dining place to sit in cubicles, sports will go back to normal, Broadway shows will once again begin and with in a short time be back at capacity.

Growth right now is only as stifled as the states themselves make it. For every loser there is a winner and that's life. Those that go out and seize the day will do well. Would be a great time to open a shop now as the commercial real estate is about to tank. There is going to be a glut of bar restaurant equipment. 

If you are a pessimist and stay inside your apartment letting your hair grow long, waiting for $2,000 checks from Nancy L.L.C. you are going to have a very rough time. If you are unskilled times are tough. 

The market is roaring and a lot of people made unbelievable gains already, Construction is in full swing in my area. I guess maybe I am not counting people that sit in their rooms as part of the economy. Life is going to suck for them. For the rest of us there are tremendous amounts of opportunity. In tech, real estate. construction, infrastructure.

For those that have some ambition and get up and go I can only say these will be a period of tremendous opportunity. So please do stay inside all the money is outside.

To keep it on topic this is the reason Trump will beat Biden.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Consensual vs non-consensual? You are confused about which of those 2 constitutes the moral "highroad"? Seriously?

You just reminded me of how liberals whine about Trump saying "grab 'em by the pu**y. They always leave out the words before that: "they let you do it". That's consent. They lie about everything.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Seems Biden's last virtual rally was a total failure. A 12 year old can run a livestream these days...

Certainly not surprising, given Democrats couldn't even run a caucus in a small state without completely screwing it up.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Nobody did. You said money was the problem. I was simply pointing out there are other things involved. Money is a problem iif you don't have any and also lack charisma. That's Joe Biden.

Hillary's holding a $100,000 per person ZOOM call with Biden and Tom Perez. I doubt if it's sold out yet.

On 5/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, lannarebirth said:

Hillary's holding a $100,000 per person ZOOM call with Biden and Tom Perez. I doubt if it's sold out yet.

Not completely true, 100k is the maximum, other tickets are 2800, and more with prices in between.

Isn't Zoom easily hacked?

It looks like Biden's got more problems on the horizon. His sexual assault of Tara Reade is starting to cost him. He's now underwater in overall support as well as support among women.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/11/biden-popularity-reade-allegations-polling/

Just wait until people actually start paying attention. Joe Biden has been just a bag man for so long. Now he's under the microscope. His payoff to his bankster cronies, his scams in Ukraine and China, his record of putting his paws all over women and little girls, his dementia and his incompetence will be getting more and more attention as election day nears.

Don't let any delusional idiot tell you this election is not a binary choice. It is ALWAYS a choice between candidates.

Edited by Crazy Alex

18 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

It looks like Biden's got more problems on the horizon. His sexual assault of Tara Reade is starting to cost him. He's now underwater in overall support as well as support among women.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/11/biden-popularity-reade-allegations-polling/

Just wait until people actually start paying attention. Joe Biden has been just a bag man for so long. Now he's under the microscope. His payoff to his bankster cronies, his scams in Ukraine and China, his record of putting his paws all over women and little girls, his dementia and his incompetence will be getting more and more attention as election day nears.

Don't let any delusional idiot tell you this election is not a binary choice. It is ALWAYS a choice between candidates.

Even leftist <deleted> like The Washington Post is demanding why he is being let off the hook by MSM!!

cleardot.gif