Documents required for certificate of Residence

Hi, What documents are required for certificate of residence?  I have a WP but they no longer have the address listed , so I have to get a Cert. of residence to renew my driver's license?  As if I worked here but didn't live here.

A lease contract and a visit to the immigration.They will give it you.If you do not have any yellow book.Drivers license also requier papers from the immigration.I belive drivers licence is not posible before june1 at best.

17 hours ago, tonray said:

Passport , proof of 90 day report, valid rental contract or other proof of residency.

Proof of a 90 days report is not normally asked for, but a copy of the last TM30 receipt is required at several immigration offices. 

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Or has permanent residency.

Joe I thought PR was still a Yellow Book? Am I wrong on this?

Reason is my work colleague has PR with yellow book and Pink ID--should he have something else?

5 minutes ago, thainet said:

Joe I thought PR was still a Yellow Book? Am I wrong on this?

Reason is my work colleague has PR with yellow book and Pink ID--should he have something else?

He apparently does not have PR since being registered in a blue house book is one of the steps required to finish the process of having it if approved.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

He apparently does not have PR since being registered in a blue house book is one of the steps required to finish the process of having it.

Okay live and learn--thanks for info.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:56 AM, Max69xl said:

Proof of a 90 days report is not normally asked for, but a copy of the last TM30 receipt is required at several immigration offices. 

I also need to obtain a certificate of residence for car licence. I deal with CW. Been told many times on Thaivisa that I need a 90 day report. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 5:19 PM, Bigz said:

It depends where you live. Some immigration offices are stricter some are more easy. In Buriram all you need is your passport with the tm30 slip and 500 baht.  

cost me 380 baht at jomtien.....long time ago.....

• Like 1

Our house book and utilities are all in my Wife's name, so each year, a local lawyer produces for us a sworn and signed affidavit saying that we are married and that I live in that house. I use this to obtain a Cert., of Residency and also for my yearly extension,  Cost is 1,000 Baht.  

14 minutes ago, essox essox said:

cost me 380 baht at jomtien.....long time ago.....

I seemed to get one easily for DL renewal there, although tried to make me pay for 2 which is not necessary (but told me it was), but when I tried to get one for my Tax ID, the two offices bounced me back and forth like a tennis ball!

On 5/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, DrJack54 said:

I also need to obtain a certificate of residence for car licence. I deal with CW. Been told many times on Thaivisa that I need a 90 day report.

went a couple weeks back to get mine.

all i needed was 90 day report. passport copy of main page, visa page, and last entry page.

completed form and payment.  as no yellow book etc, they not give me immediately but sent by registered post to be signed on delivery to address on 90 day report. This was at CW

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidgy said:

went a couple weeks back to get mine.

all i needed was 90 day report.

That's my problem. I have been here 7 years and never done a 90 day report, due to travels. Had been advised that I must have a 90 day report to obtain CR at CW imm office. My useless Oz embassy does not provide service to provide CR, others do. However with Mr Covid I will most likely have to do one. Pretty sure that if it's your first you need attend imm office. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

That's my problem. I have been here 7 years and never done a 90 day report, due to travels. Had been advised that I must have a 90 day report to obtain CR at CW imm office. My useless Oz embassy does not provide service to provide CR, others do. However with Mr Covid I will most likely have to do one. Pretty sure that if it's your first you need attend imm office. 

Me too, was my first 90 day for about 4 years, i work offshore so was also always in / out before needed to do one.

To be fair, it was quite painless, arrived around 10:30 and got 90 day report done by 11;15. got queue ticket number for cert of residence (counter B) and was seen to immediately as no one in front. only problem was i had to nip downstairs to get photocopy of the 90 day report confirmation i had just done but got that and was sorted and out of there by 11;45.

so now i am all sorted apart from DL as just after i received the cert through the post, they announced that they were extending the validity of old DL for another month

• Thanks 1