In leaked call, Obama describes Trump handling of virus as chaotic

rooster59

6 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Very surprised to see how inaccurate you are and wonder out loud just where have you been since 2016 such a long time.

I don't understand gobbledygook. Could you repeat that in English.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

those are all very interesting comments, however they have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

In leaked call, Obama describes Trump handling of virus as chaotic

if you really, really, truly, bigly even, want to show obama is a punk, then refute his statement.  attack the message, not the messenger. 

think about it.  if a filthy, traitorous <deleted> wrote the same message you posted (with parties reversed of course), would it convince you?

Sure, its simply Obama making a talking point based on nothing. He is simply spitting out disruptive commentary to support the Democrat party which is currently perilously teetering on the cliff drop to 

A deep grave. Its simply wrong for this or any former President to constanly inerject himself in policy discussion. He is an <deleted>.

• Like 2

An offensive post and a reply has been removed.  There are probably more that should be removed and they may disappear from here on out with any further public notices.  

It is suggested that members settle down and post in a civil manner.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, simple1 said:

In another topic you asserted your ideology as being a paleo conservative isolationist.

Isolationist based in Thailand most likely... If true doesn’t even recognise the contradiction.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

nice.  you think she's ugly, 27 years after the alleged incident.

are you implying that makes her a liar?  if she gets botox and fake boobs, will that make the allegations believable?

I'm not implying she's a liar. I just find it difficult to believe she was beautiful once.

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm not implying she's a liar. I just find it difficult to believe she was beautiful once.

here's an earlier photo of her from her time as biden's senate aide, published by breitbart, maybe will make the claims easier to swallow.

tara-reade-headshot-640x480.jpg

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/04/tara-reade-headshot-640x480.jpg

29 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

and really, if we're going to base our opinions on their looks NOW, just ask yourself, would you like this fellows fingers inside YOU?

merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/06/20/us/politics/20no-apology-01/merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395-72432887df14-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

On 5/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

the Bushes and other ex POTUS's did. Just no class whatsoever, either of them

Dunno, but maybe you are right ????

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

here's an earlier photo of her from her time as biden's senate aide, published by breitbart, maybe will make the claims easier to swallow.

tara-reade-headshot-640x480.jpg

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/04/tara-reade-headshot-640x480.jpg

Still would not interest me, I'm fully converted to Thai women. They age a lot better.

Even in that photo, she looks like a fairly hefty heifer.

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

and really, if we're going to base our opinions on their looks NOW, just ask yourself, would you like this fellows fingers inside YOU?

merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/06/20/us/politics/20no-apology-01/merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395-72432887df14-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

And yet she never made that complaint.

in any event this thread is about obama confirming to the world what we already know, that trump has no idea what he is doing.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, ChouDoufu said:

imo most everyone assumes "sleepy joe" won't last long, will likely quickly step down due to health reasons.

Biden is only 4 years older than Trump and they are both in their 70's...since when does ANYBODY believe that Donald Trump is in better physical condition than Biden....clearly Biden takes better care of himself. (besides, Trump might be battling a virus in a week or two anyhow...and to be clear, I do not wish that on him but that is a total possibility now)

17 hours ago, samran said:

So other former presidents (bush/obama) not following 'custom' is somehow still worth criticizing? I mean, from a guy who dumps on obama all the time, but a right of response is somehow not allowed.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Who says "a right of response is not allowed"?

7 hours ago, Sujo said:

There is no law against it, the just dont comment out of respect and custom. But trump threw that out the window by promising to show his tax returns then refusing to do so.

If trump has no respect for the customs of the office he cant complain when others follow suit.

These trump supporters sure like to whinge.

Wow, a candidate broke a campaign promise. Sorry, I don't see how that is a game changer.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, xylophone said:

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress.

US President Donald Trump's claim that he was "totally exonerated" by special counsel Robert Mueller was rejected by Mr Mueller.

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice and he concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

Trump has repeatedly said the Mueller report "fully exonerated" him from any wrongdoing, but Mueller pushed back, telling Congress, "That's not what the report said. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49100778

Perhaps you should take a break from all of this? Another holiday would give other posters a break. 

No American need be exonerated. Innocence is presumed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1