Thaksin says Thai lockdown a mistake

snoop1130

7 hours ago, jerolamo said:

What i know about is the difference between before and after.... the final result. Who seems to be pretty good after all. Doesn't it ?

As far as I remember about 2500 people were killed by the police at that time. Imagine only 10% of them were no criminals. That would be 250 innocent people killed by the police. Do you think that is an acceptable number?

Do you think police officers who deliberately killed innocent people should keep their job? Or should they be prosecuted and go to jail or be executed like other killers?

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 8:12 PM, soi3eddie said:

She's not a fan of Thaksin or Prayut but say's at least Thaksin was better for the people. Strange to me that many Thais accept corruption but are less bothered by it if the politician is at least helping the people. I don't think that Thai populace really care too much so long as they are being taken care of. Corruption here seems to be in the DNA. 

DNA really? What a rocket science said by people who knows  nothing about DNA.

So are pedophile and bestiality are in farang DNA too? Because it is all over the internet and full of farang.

• Confused 1

On 6/14/2020 at 6:51 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

As far as I remember about 2500 people were killed by the police at that time. Imagine only 10% of them were no criminals. That would be 250 innocent people killed by the police. Do you think that is an acceptable number?

Do you think police officers who deliberately killed innocent people should keep their job? Or should they be prosecuted and go to jail or be executed like other killers?

Imagine what?    imagine if all were drug dealers?  yea we can do that. You have any e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e or just believe the yellowshirt propoganda?

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 5:02 PM, Baerboxer said:

Ah, I see you joined TV yesterday, and have posted extensively in your praise for Thaksin since!

I think that tells us all we need to know. 

Bye bye! 

Huh?  he has over 200 posts in one day?  

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Imagine what?    imagine if all were drug dealers?  yea we can do that. You have any e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e or just believe the yellowshirt propoganda?

I was here and followed the news at that time. And I spoke with Thais at that time.

It seems it was obvious to everyone what was going on.

I won't look up the newspaper archives for you.

And it seems you believe the red-shirt propaganda and are anyhow not willing to accept reality.

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Despite huge faults he was Thailand's best PM and I have yet to come across any Thai who say's differently. Thais loved him and voted for him consistently and would do so again today. The yellowshirt military stooped him as they have stopped Thanathorn or anyone else who threatens their income stream. Shame on you.

Maybe you should not only talk with farmers up country. Then you would encounter lots of Thais who don't like Thaksin and his family. He split Thailand like no other politician in the last decades.

I saw the yellow shirts demonstrating on Sukhumvit and they received a lot of support from the people who live here.

And I saw Suthep and his crowd on Asoke for weeks. He also received lots of support from the people who live in that area (walking distance from my home).

And last but not least I saw the peaceful Thai soldiers on the streets after they removed Thaksin. All was quiet and lots of people gave those soldiers flowers and soft drinks.

All this is my personal experience in Bangkok. I know there are many people who are very happy that Thaksin and his family are out.

I am also aware that there are lots of uneducated people up country who love Thaksin. His propaganda network worked well to convince those people he did so much good for them. And to be fair he did a little good for those people. He needed someone who is happy with crumbs so that he could get all the cake. Good riddance! 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2