Trump says he doesn't want to talk to Xi right now, could even cut China ties

webfact

1 hour ago, J Town said:

So you're saying China is responsible for not handling it properly, thereby propagating the spread of the virus? Isn't that EXACTLY what the US is currently doing by denouncing the advice from expert epidemiologists in order to speed up the economy?

Sure....I will say this...The US is spreading amoung themselves....China gave it to the world

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Yet even stone cold dead they're both vastly more qualified than Trump......yalls.

PS. Most would consider not changing for decades a bad sign.

PPS. Trump used to be a Democrat. 

Yeah 20 years ago the democrat party was completely different, and completely unrecognizable in their current form, y'all. 

Good thing about not changing is that you can tell when they are in mental decline. Like Pelosi and Biden. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ketyo said:

What happened to them local authorities who told that Doctor that died to "shut-up or else" when he mentioned online that there was a new virus going around?

What happened to them WHO officials who said there was NO evidence that.... (i) The virus was transmissible between people (ii) Travelling between countries was risky for spreading virus (iii) There was a threat of a pandemic at the moment?

(i) and (iii) is not what they said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heppinger said:

I think you will find it's not so much China hiding their numbers, but rather America inflating their numbers, why would they do this? To steal tax payer money through payments made by the Government to the medical institutions for every person who die's with a Coronavirus (with, not by)  and also a payment for every patient they place on a ventilator. I don't expect you to believe me on this, i'm having trouble locating the source of this info. as i think it's been deleted, I will continue trying to retrieve it through other sources yet need some time.

Right, we don't believe you because scientific studies show that the number of c.f. deaths has been underestimated

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/yale-study-excess-deaths-nearly-twice-official-covid-19-count-2020-4

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

You got a 2020 source for that

How about an indisputable link to an American lab that originated in 2014 under the American Institute of Health to carry out research into the coronavirus after the SARS and MERS outbreaks and was continually funded by the American government until Donald Trump slashed all funding to the American lab because it was set up by Barack Obama. This lab was set up in Wuhan, China. So the big questions is because of the slashing of the funds by the Trump administration, was that the cause of a breakdown in the safety and security of this American lab which allowed this virus to escape. Has this virus been caused by America.

This is an indisputable American government link to this Project.   https://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_details.cfm?aid=8674931&icde=49588715  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

How about an indisputable link to an American lab that originated in 2014 under the American Institute of Health to carry out research into the coronavirus after the SARS and MERS outbreaks and was continually funded by the American government until Donald Trump slashed all funding to the American lab because it was set up by Barack Obama. This lab was set up in Wuhan, China. So the big questions is because of the slashing of the funds by the Trump administration, was that the cause of a breakdown in the safety and security of this American lab which allowed this virus to escape. Has this virus been caused by America.

This is an indisputable American government link to this Project.   https://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_details.cfm?aid=8674931&icde=49588715  

... more than likely a CCP dummyspit Payback, for having cut the funding?

Off topic posts have been removed topic is about:

Trump says he doesn't want to talk to Xi right now, could even cut China ties

14 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

<snip>

Oh, and 45 has a payment of $30 million due in 2021 to a number of Chinese banks.

you were doing great, until you tried to end with the zinger.

that's old, fake news.

Trump Owed Millions to Bank of China for Building Loan, Records Show

Editor’s Note: This headline and article have been updated to reflect that President Trump no longer has outstanding debt held by the Bank of China.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-owes-millions-bank-china-200132130.html

6 minutes ago, tifino said:

... more than likely a CCP dummyspit Payback, for having cut the funding?

If you can bother to go into the website you will see that the money was going to an American company and not the CCP as you would like to think. That American company was Ecohealth Alliance Inc and its location is in New York and the manager of the project was Dr Peter Daszak

Edited by Russell17au
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

If you can bother to go into the website you will see that the money was going to an American company and not the CCP as you would like to think. That American company was Ecohealth Alliance Inc and its location is in New York and the manager of the project was Dr Peter Daszak

the US may have initiated it, but I'm thinking of the local (chinese) bunnies in white coats at the coalface... project management fella meanwhile safe and snug sitting at their desks back in the US. If you go back to the webpage, even the description has been contemporarily updated in its Descriptions; as it makes reference to the current Novel CV. The Project per se was a hindsight investigation taking in the effects of CVs that had occurred up to the circa2015 start of the project. 
Be good to be able to read what was there initially... 

anyways the Chinese borne lab staff have their own nationalistic priorities, which the US had lost (or had No) control over...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

soooo.....it's been deleted.  why?

i imagine you were looking at some conspiracy videos on youtube.  lots of crazy stuff out there.  the craziest, or most dangerous, are removed.

I don't indulge in "conspiracy" videos on youtube, I also avoid using weaponized terms such as "conspiracy", as should you.  The material I can't find and am waiting to receive from an acquaintance who has it saved, is a video of a Whitehouse spokesperson outlining the criteria in which America's medical institutes are using when stating a coronavirus as the cause of death.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tifino said:

the US may have initiated it, but I'm thinking of the local (chinese) bunnies in white coats at the coalface... project management fella meanwhile safe and snug sitting at their desks back in the US. If you go back to the webpage, even the description has been contemporarily updated in its Descriptions; as it makes reference to the current Novel CV. The Project per se was a hindsight investigation taking in the effects of CVs that had occurred up to the circa2015 start of the project. 
Be good to be able to read what was there initially... 

anyways the Chinese borne lab staff have their own nationalistic priorities, which the US had lost (or had No) control over...

So as far as your'e concerned it is still the Chinese who caused this. The Americans could not have possibly done it could they.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, candide said:

Right, we don't believe you because scientific studies show that the number of c.f. deaths has been underestimated

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/yale-study-excess-deaths-nearly-twice-official-covid-19-count-2020-4

The Author of this article can deceive you in many different ways. For this Article to mean anything substantial the Author would need to stipulate from what day in March to April 4 for a start.  From where and when was the population for both years taken.  How many people did America naturalize in both years and from where and when was this data taken. Were illegal migrants factored in? Does the Author even know the difference between Covid-19 and a Coronavirus. etc etc etc

8 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

It's just pathetic to see the numbers of posters who hate Trump to the point they support the Commie Xi. 

Remember who initialized this Wuhan Flu <deleted>, eh? 

It’s the Trump effect. Duh. 

• Haha 1

A music video post has been removed.  

Other off topic posts have been removed. 

Posts using content from unapproved YouTube sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

Edited by metisdead

34 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

The Author of this article can deceive you in many different ways. For this Article to mean anything substantial the Author would need to stipulate from what day in March to April 4 for a start.  From where and when was the population for both years taken.  How many people did America naturalize in both years and from where and when was this data taken. Were illegal migrants factored in? Does the Author even know the difference between Covid-19 and a Coronavirus. etc etc etc

The original article is on the Washington Post website behind a paywall. Below an article from Vox which cites the same study by Yale University and may be more clear. It also quotes articles from FT which also claim the number of cv deaths has been underestimated in several other countries.

https://www.vox.com/coronavirus-covid19/2020/4/29/21240393/voxcare-us-coronavirus-covid-19-deaths-how-many-yale

https://www.ft.com/content/6bd88b7d-3386-4543-b2e9-0d5c6fac846c

I am not sure you get the way the Yale University researchers did proceed. They made an estimate of expected deaths during this period. Then they compared with the number of deaths reported, and the number of cv deaths reported during the same period of time. They found the number of excess deaths is nearly twice the number of cv deaths reported. In particular, there was a high excess number of death by respiratory illness that had not been counted as cv deaths.

It has nothing to do with most issues you mention, such as whether illegals have been counted or not, etc...