Atorvastatin 10 mg.

Why Me

22 minutes ago, steve187 said:

does the pain disappear if you stop taking the tablets,

i have been taking simvastin for a few years, always have pain in top of arm and shoulder but put it down to manual work that i do for a living in the UK, been in Thailand 9 months this trip and the pain has got worse, and no work other than jobs around the house. was only thinking as i woke up this morning with pain in both shoulders 'is it the simvastin' , any thoughts from anyone

Could well be the problem

After stopping them I have felt better, but not 100% I still have an ache in the top right joints, and I have been off them for a month, but the pain before I stopped was really bad. My farther had the same issues and he has also stopped taking them. He's still doing OK without them, he was 90 yesterday!!

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:22 AM, elektrified said:

I buy 40 mg., a box of 30 which are scored and easily break in half. I pay 400-450 per box for a 60-day supply.

May I ask where you get these so cheap? Thanks

5 hours ago, steve187 said:

does the pain disappear if you stop taking the tablets,

i have been taking simvastin for a few years, always have pain in top of arm and shoulder but put it down to manual work that i do for a living in the UK, been in Thailand 9 months this trip and the pain has got worse, and no work other than jobs around the house. was only thinking as i woke up this morning with pain in both shoulders 'is it the simvastin' , any thoughts from anyone

It is possible, yes. Theo nly way to know for sure is to see if it improves off the medication.

You might like to discuss changing to a different (non-ttin0 medication with your doctor.

• Like 1