Phuket beaches open now?

ChasingTheSun

14 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

They are called Moo Bpah; wild pigs.

Surprised that the locals haven't snagged a few. Quite expensive meat if you can even find some one selling it.

Hundreds at this place(many many Piglets) back when the beach was open maybe 10 or so now everywhere.

Lots of people using Kamala beach yesterday.

dog walkers, runners, walkers, fishing etc.

no cops in sight.

Seems like Kamala beach has reopened now. Any other beaches open as well? 

Edited by ChasingTheSun

On 5/21/2020 at 11:29 AM, stevenl said:

Nonsense.

Search Results

Web results

Nov 7, 2019 - A 61 year old Russian tourist has died after getting caught in a rip at Phuket's Karon Beach. The beach has bad rip currents during the ...

Sep 11, 2019 - PHUKET: A Russian tourist has died after being pulled from the surf unconscious at Karon Beach today (Sept 11).
Sep 29, 2018 - Japanese tourist 62-year-old Nobuhiko Suzuki drowned at Karon Beach last Saturday (Sept 22), while later that night an American tourist ...
Oct 19, 2017 - So sad we watched this horror unfolding today.we have been in phuket 4days and this is the 3rd drowning..pass the word.karon beach has no ...
Oct 18, 2017 - PHUKET: A tourist was pronounced dead after he drowned off Karon Beach on Wednesday.
Oct 15, 2019 - A 42 year old Russian tourist, Parshukov Ole, drowned at Karon Beach on Sunday afternoon. The area of the beach the man was drowning ...
Rebecca Callaghan, 21, from Evesham, drowned in the sea off Karon Beach on the island of Phuket on 12 June. The former Bengeworth First School pupil had ...
Sep 22, 2018 - PHUKET: It has been confirmed that a 62-year-old Japanese tourist drowned at Karon Beach on Saturday (Sept 22).
(above) Waves at Karon Beach in low season. Every year, people drown off the beaches in Phuket, and not just 1 or 2 people. We are looking at 30 or more.
Of the 30+ drownings already this year I believe 8 or 9 have been at Karon whereas Kata next door I don't recall any and of all the west coast beaches I would ...

2 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Lots of people using Kamala beach yesterday.

dog walkers, runners, walkers, fishing etc.

no cops in sight.

Seems like Kamala beach has reopened now. Any other beaches open as well? 

Kata Closed

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, katatonic said:

Search Results

Web results

Nov 7, 2019 - A 61 year old Russian tourist has died after getting caught in a rip at Phuket's Karon Beach. The beach has bad rip currents during the ...

Sep 11, 2019 - PHUKET: A Russian tourist has died after being pulled from the surf unconscious at Karon Beach today (Sept 11).
Sep 29, 2018 - Japanese tourist 62-year-old Nobuhiko Suzuki drowned at Karon Beach last Saturday (Sept 22), while later that night an American tourist ...
Oct 19, 2017 - So sad we watched this horror unfolding today.we have been in phuket 4days and this is the 3rd drowning..pass the word.karon beach has no ...
Oct 18, 2017 - PHUKET: A tourist was pronounced dead after he drowned off Karon Beach on Wednesday.
Oct 15, 2019 - A 42 year old Russian tourist, Parshukov Ole, drowned at Karon Beach on Sunday afternoon. The area of the beach the man was drowning ...
Rebecca Callaghan, 21, from Evesham, drowned in the sea off Karon Beach on the island of Phuket on 12 June. The former Bengeworth First School pupil had ...
Sep 22, 2018 - PHUKET: It has been confirmed that a 62-year-old Japanese tourist drowned at Karon Beach on Saturday (Sept 22).
(above) Waves at Karon Beach in low season. Every year, people drown off the beaches in Phuket, and not just 1 or 2 people. We are looking at 30 or more.
Of the 30+ drownings already this year I believe 8 or 9 have been at Karon whereas Kata next door I don't recall any and of all the west coast beaches I would ...

So that indicates daily drownings at karon beach?

Again, nonsense.