Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

That statement became less true the moment Machine Gun Joe said it. He only lost votes, if you think that statement gained him votes you are crazy. He isn't woke enough.

I just can't STAND it when I agree with you!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is simply no big deal. 

45 does much worse several times a day. 

Biden only has to be not 45.

45 in his campaign often said to his black people what do you have to lose by trying him out. 

We know the answer now.

Their lives.

Any black person that would even consider voting for 45 now may well be black but that's about all the positives you can say about them. 

I don't think too many Black folks will vote for Trump, though there will be some. The damage Biden made for himself is that he gave more than he can afford to lose a reason to stay home on election day.  He's suppressing his own voting bloc.

Seen on Twitter:  "every three weeks Biden exits the basement, tells people not to vote for him, and disappears again".

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

Old Joe doesn't pick squat. 

Well, whomever the DNC assigns him as his VP needs to be able to, not only take over on Inauguration day, but also give the Inaugural speech as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Or worse, said to a White person, that they "ain't White" if they're not voting for him.

Or like when I say I am gay and people here say something like I sound like a guy who claims to have gays for friends. Once you can not bow down to these people they will attack you no matter who you are. I have never seen an angrier bunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tropo said:

It's a bit of an insult to Reagan to put these two together in the same photo. Reagan was an extraordinary orator. Biden can't speak, period. Reagan knew how to tell a joke. Biden just puts his foot in his mouth every time he makes an attempt at humor.

Both were senile but only one will ever be studied by scholars or remembered. Pardon the pun.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Had Trump said the opposite this thread, IMO, would be full of outraged anti Trumpers telling us how racist he is. So far nothing on those lines. Perhaps it depends on which way one votes as to how racist anything is.

What’s with the basing your arguments on things that didn’t happen?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2