Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The only black people I have heard speak out to date, are those hired by Fox news. Most others know it was said in jest, and really like the man. 

Not at all. Nina Turner, Bernie's spokesperson, spoke quite sharply about how Biden messed this up. Another Biden pork pie during that same "Breakfast Club" interview was that the NAACP was backing him. They have NEVER backed ANY politician including Obama. Don't get me wrong, no one hates Trump more than I do, but Biden is a weak candidate, out of touch with reality (remember the "play music on a record player at night for the kids" statement during one of the primary debates?) and solidly past his expiration date.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The only black people I have heard speak out to date, are those hired by Fox news. Most others know it was said in jest, and really like the man. 

noun

a joke or witty remark; witticism.

a bantering remark; a piece of good-natured ridicule; taunt.

sport or fun: to speak half in jest, half in earnest.

One should not joke about race, in jest or otherwise. Either Biden is racist or a complete blithering idiot, or both. Anyone who believes otherwise is a moron.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Heard of the electoral college? That means the Trump hating coasts don't get to dictate to the rest of the country.

4 more years.

Or maybe not:

'Biden widens lead over Trump in Fox News Poll'

'Trump tells Fox News to 'fire their Fake Pollster' after network reports him 8 points behind Biden' 

When Biden becomes president and the Dems take the senate hopefully something can be done with the deeply undemocratic electoral college.

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Lots of difference between a one off gag and an entire life of racially charged speech and action. Biden also apologies. 

Who u think you fooling ....no one !

A "one off" racist remark is a gag! Maybe in your deluded world.  And compared to who is this person with "an entire life of racially charged speech and action"--who exactly would this be?

U make little or no sense with your lame argument but too stubborn to admit it. Lol. eric, u need to get a grip.

I wonder if howard cosell apologized.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No, that's not true. And what, black liberals hired by Fox don't matter anyway? Like Marc Lamont Hill, VERY far left:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marc-lamont-hill-biden-black-voters

And the founder of BET... he's paid by Fox News?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/499297-bet-co-founder-rips-arrogant-biden-he-should-apologize-to-every-black-person

How about P. Diddy? Is he now an agent of Fox News? Or does Joe Biden get to tell him what skin color he is?

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/diddy-reiterates-that-the-black-vote-aint-free-in-response-to-joe-biden-news.111010.html

According to Biden's white supremacist views, these conservative blacks aren't really black and don't count. And by extension, I suppose the other blacks in the article below aren't really black and thus don't count. That is the clear insinuation you gave, and thus a rational may consider whether you.... let's leave that there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499214-african-american-figures-slam-biden-on-you-aint-black-comments

And remember, Joe Biden says there were no mainstream black people that were clean, articulate and bright before Barack Obama. But no, he's not a racist. But what else can we expect from the party of slavery and the KKK?

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Lots of difference between a one off gag and an entire life of racially charged speech and action. Biden also apologies. 

It wasn't a one off gag. Joe Biden says there were no mainstream black people who were clean, articulate and bright before Barack Obama. That's pure racism.

And what's this "poor kids are just as smart as white kids" if not a Freudian slip?

No, one off gag won't cut it. Nor will trying to deflect and babble about Donald Trump.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, i84teen said:

noun

a joke or witty remark; witticism.

a bantering remark; a piece of good-natured ridicule; taunt.

sport or fun: to speak half in jest, half in earnest.

One should not joke about race, in jest or otherwise. Either Biden is racist or a complete blithering idiot, or both. Anyone who believes otherwise is a moron.

Can you imagine if a Republican had said such a thing? Or how about if I were to say, "you know, black people are dirty, inarticulate and not very bright!" But then I say, "hey, I was just joking! Hahahaha!!!!" Yeah, that would be forgiven.

And of course, when Biden said Barack Obama was the first mainstream black to be clean, articulate and bright, what he was also saying is that prior to Obama, blacks were mostly dirty, inarticulate and not very bright. And his love letters to racist Democrat senators thanking them for opposing school integration makes it clear Biden has been a racist for many decades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, J Town said:

Not at all. Nina Turner, Bernie's spokesperson, spoke quite sharply about how Biden messed this up. Another Biden pork pie during that same "Breakfast Club" interview was that the NAACP was backing him. They have NEVER backed ANY politician including Obama. Don't get me wrong, no one hates Trump more than I do, but Biden is a weak candidate, out of touch with reality (remember the "play music on a record player at night for the kids" statement during one of the primary debates?) and solidly past his expiration date.

No, that's not true. She offered weak spin and damage control. That is NOT speaking "sharply". But at least you're honest enough to point out Biden's whopper about the NAACP endorsing him. Biden figures black people are dumb and will just go along with whatever he says about them.

• Like 2

I notice that VP Biden's comment has brought 'Blexit' and 'Diamond & Silk' to the fore, once Democrats now Conservatives so I understand, changed their view a couple/three years ago.

16 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I notice that VP Biden's comment has brought 'Blexit' and 'Diamond & Silk' to the fore, once Democrats now Conservatives so I understand, changed their view a couple/three years ago.

Who can blame blacks? Democrats have been making the same promises to black people for decades. Now they're treated like chumps. Look at Biden: he thinks he can say whatever he wants about black people and they'll just go along with him.

I suspect many now realize that when Democrats all say they want to give free healthcare to illegal aliens, blacks will be having to pay for that also. And in reality, Democrats have moved illegal aliens to a higher position on the totem pole than blacks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Or maybe not:

'Biden widens lead over Trump in Fox News Poll'

'Trump tells Fox News to 'fire their Fake Pollster' after network reports him 8 points behind Biden' 

When Biden becomes president and the Dems take the senate hopefully something can be done with the deeply undemocratic electoral college.

NO chance! It's in the constitution and no way the mid states will vote to allow the coasts to rule forever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

I know a few of Joe’s accomplishments.

• plagiarized Neil Kinnock speech

• plagerized Robert Kennedy speeck

• claimed he graduated at the top of his class in law school.  He graduated near the bottom.

"After Biden withdrew from the race, it came to light that he had indeed correctly credited Kinnock on other occasions. However, in the Iowa speech that was recorded and distributed to reporters (with a parallel video of Kinnock) by aides to Michael Dukakis, the eventual nominee, he failed to do so". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_1988_presidential_campaign

BTW this was all in 1987 so not exactly current character stuff!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Trillian said:

"After Biden withdrew from the race, it came to light that he had indeed correctly credited Kinnock on other occasions. However, in the Iowa speech that was recorded and distributed to reporters (with a parallel video of Kinnock) by aides to Michael Dukakis, the eventual nominee, he failed to do so". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_1988_presidential_campaign

BTW this was all in 1987 so not exactly current character stuff!

Biden thinks he knows better who's black and who's not. Biden bragged about extorting Ukraine. Biden says the NAACP has endorsed him every time he's run. They say he's full of <deleted>.

Oh and Biden still has no accomplishments.

Oh and I almost forgot: Biden says Obama was the first mainstream black man to be bright, clean and articulate. People who aren't white supremacists agree.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Quite frankly, I would have to say you disqualified yourself from the discussion of white supremacist views, when you threw your hat into the Trump circus. One of the hallmarks of both Trump and his supporters, is to accuse "the other" of being and doing the very thing he does himself. It is called deflection, on a scale not seen since WWII. 

Actually the textbook definition of gaslighting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He could be a dill pickle and still be more desirable as president than 45.

45 fans will never get that. Most Americans do.

Careful - the same was said about Hillary. This ain't over by a long shot.

• Like 1