'Flirt' faces charges under Computer Crimes Act

webfact

16 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Better to show the guy how to download a dating app instead.

15 hours ago, johnray said:

I agree with Polawat Witoolkollachit, inspector-general at the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society.  Destroy children's lives.

33 minutes ago, Chassa said:

You cannot bar unwanted people from your LINE? I do it all the time. No jail or government intervention. Guess someone needed the publicity!

29 minutes ago, Mak25 said:

She smiled and blinked her eye at me while handing over her phone number. And then she sues me for contacting her.

I think the point was not that he used the Line app to flirt nor that he flirted, but the way he got her details "using information the person had left on a note to log into the ThaiChana website"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chassa said:

You cannot bar unwanted people from your LINE? I do it all the time. No jail or government intervention. Guess someone needed the publicity!

What you said here is same like telling a person that just got raped, they should have been walking another way. Just because it´s possible to prevent, does not make a wrong thing right. The 7-Eleven dude used information that he had access to in a way and for a purpose he was not allowed to do. Get your facts straight before posting, your knowledge about the functions available in LINE app.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LukKrueng said:

I think the point was not that he used the Line app to flirt nor that he flirted, but the way he got her details "using information the person had left on a note to log into the ThaiChana website"

Exactly!

This is of course all about money, the woman, through her lawyer, got the all clear to sue 7/11, which has deep pockets because the Thai boy involved was a 7/11 employee.

Another pay day for a Me Too complainant. I look forward to the full story of suffering on Twitter.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

I just tell them I don,t have a phone, and there must be a Jack Mihoff out there somewhere ???? 

He’s lining up with my alias Bob Smith????????‍♂️????????????????????????

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what happens after someone tests positive for covid-19 and then says he just finished shopping at MAKRO and two 7-11s. ThaiChana web site action could shut us all down and take better part of 1M employees to track us all down and test us.

3 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Yes, I hate giving my number to a public list. Anyone can see the obvious 'foreigner' as the name is not in Thai. Hum... Maybe I should just doodle a little in Thai and move on.

Sign Mickey mouse and forget a zero in the number

• Like 1

So he liked her. Too shy to tell her face to face. If he would have done so, would he be charged under some harassment act?

Now he chose a way that allows him to be rejected online, perhaps without losing face. The Thai culture taught him this better way of doing it.

No way to win, unless she does the first step at the store, get married, and live happily ever after

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What you said here is same like telling a person that just got raped, they should have been walking another way. 

Are you seriously saying getting raped is the same as someone flirting with you on LINE?  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Are you seriously saying getting raped is the same as someone flirting with you on LINE?  

No, but you are seriously managing to misunderstand my post. I never said that getting raped and flirting was classified same as an action. That´s only your words, put together in a stupid question because you do not understand what you read.

What I posted was that the given advice to block a person for be able to not be bothered by someone that has illegally stolen your personal data is the same bad advice like telling somebody that has been raped that would never happened if they walked another way.

Edited by Matzzon