Trump threatens to shutter social media companies after Twitter warning

snoop1130

Nobody listed how many truth he has say. Maybe cant make list! And number in my other message was updated: May 5, 2019.

Nobody don't want updade coz need work 25/7 and like we know it's impossible!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I disagree with Trump. Social media companies can do what they want. Only government can't restrict free speech rights of companies. Actually, Trump and leftists have a lot in common here. Leftists love to tell companies how to run their businesses with policies that go against the spirit of "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

Actually the south got tired of it back in the 60's after the passage of the Civil Right Bills and quickly turned Republican.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

Can't recall where I read it but recently someone was remarking how President Trump absolutely does not personally care for  members of his support base.

Joe Average, working stiff certainly won't ever be staying in one of the expensive hotels owned by Trump nor is he likely to be playing golf a few holes behind the Trump party.

And his yacht club would be definitely off limits to Mr. Joe Average.

But funny to hear the President talk as if his fan base is his big buddy.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

Yes, I read the same thing. It was on www.tinfoilhatleftists.com or something similar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1