No confirmation on when international tourists can return to Thailand: PM

webfact

5 hours ago, Kelsall said:

2-3 years if you don't want quarantine.

Absolutely the most ridiculous post so far this year.

The wealthiest nation on earth could not sustain visitor quarantine for years , let alone one such as Thailand that is so financially dependent on international tourism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Family tourism, really. Well how about these ass wipes actually let Thai-Foreign family's reunite, that would be nice. Or maybe in future they should issue WP's with marriage certificates? There are many families with children split over this and the as#holes in power have ignored them. 

I am sure when they read quotes and name calling like yours we will be at the top of their “to do” list. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I am sure when they read quotes and name calling like yours we will be at the top of their “to do” list. 

Ahh, poor you, cover your ears. I havent seen my wife since January, I will call them ass#holes because I think they could have made an effort to reunite families, you can call them hero's if you want and give them a nice kiss on the ass, ok? 

• Like 2

Oh god the conspiracy videos are out. ????

Anyways, I had to laugh at the original story, and how they are "backtracking".  Yeah, that's one way to put it.  

The problem with tourism is it can open completely tomorrow - nobody will come.  Nobody. There is nobody travelling right now, and countries are not permitting travel.  

This unprecedented situation is a huge shock to all countries world wide, and in particular, Thailand who is going to suffer like nobody else.

There will be no tourism in 2020, full stop.  None.  

When could it open?  Maybe sometime in 2021.  Things are changing fast, but it won't be fast enough for Thailand.  

3 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Sounds like you need to calm down, with an attitude like that you'll be the last person they let back in.

Along with the rest of the ranters, and they wonder why they get treated like this. 
Sadly everyone gets tied with their brush 

Edited by Kadilo

There is no conspiracies. But gold capacity of  thai bank over then your imagination. Country will do ok without European tourist. No politics . No complaints how government is bad. In then end if it will not retirement people must leave a country. I hope I did my best now

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Ahh, poor you, cover your ears. I havent seen my wife since January, I will call them ass#holes because I think they could have made an effort to reunite families, you can call them hero's if you want and give them a nice kiss on the ass, ok? 

What are you on.

You mention wife. I'm bit more sympathetic to folk with children. 

Just to add what is oz doing in reverse situation. I'm Oz and if I was stuck in Oz I would have zip chance of my 8 year partner flying to Oz.

In fact right now if I was in Victoria I could not even enter QLD. Also could not exit AU.

You stated not seen wife since January.

Thailand shut borders and airports March 26. VIETNAM March 18.  Au 20. NZ 19.

Then you blame Thailand. Build a bridge.

40 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I called Emirates today. Flights start July 2. No restrictions on flying with them. Economy seats are full till July 17 already for Glasgow-Bangkok..

Do you have your clearance from Thai consulate and insurance certificate and medical clearance negative to covid and the money for 14 day quarantine.

Also currently only Aliens with work permit or permeant residence are able to enter Thailand.

2009 think about that booking late this year or 2021

Do you know why the owner of website do not block the word Idiots because he agreed with me .

You must be idiot to stay on temporary visa and criticise the government. If you do it you will be block out.

The problem now how we can do better.  What can we do?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Sadly I'm kind of in the same boat, U.S. certainly will not be on the list until the end of the year if we are lucky!  The operable word is travel bubble?

Remember the gold old days, when you could book a flight to anywhere ,

and depart within 24 hours , those days have gone .

Thanks , Covidiot  / pneumonia , panic ..

1 hour ago, Phil McCaverty said:

A terrible guess says no. I have talked to 3 people in the bar trade in Pattaya who have all indicated June 14th. Government says July 1st or thereabouts. I'm on the ground in Pattaya, lots of indications that its imminent.

Most bar owners tend not to know their bum from their elbow.

Bars will not open before the schools and schools are scheduled on July 1st.

1 minute ago, Trolleen said:

Do you know why the owner of website do not block the word Idiots because he agreed with me .

You must be idiot to stay on temporary visa and criticise the government. If you do it you will be block out.

The problem now how we can do better.  What can we do?

Your posts on every level are a nice giggle.

Your avatar is so appropriate. However it becomes tiresome. 

57 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Family tourism, really. Well how about these ass wipes actually let Thai-Foreign family's reunite, that would be nice. Or maybe in future they should issue WP's with marriage certificates? There are many families with children split over this and the as#holes in power have ignored them. 

You can reunite, just not in Thailand at the moment.

Believe it or not, you actually have to have a job to get a work permit.

It's out of the box thinking, almost verging on insanity. Needing an actual job to get a permit to work in a country where you don't have citizenship. Bonkers.

They should just give them out with every bar-fine, or every five birds you meet on TF you get a coupon to apply.

Or something.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, uli65 said:

the covid panicker need more lockdowns, shutdown the country and close the borders forever,

Foreigner's from UK,  high risk country , keep them away ..

• Confused 1

We leave here for many years. We do want a people jeopardise our lives because of this and that. We want to live with a hormone with a thai government. We put big money here. I will go to police station report abuse to thai government.Maybe that will help.us rid of new comes and more... your mail will be problem to find out. Must be stop . Otherwise  everyone get problem. Give 2-3'days.

Information about me:'live in kalasin

Name Dimitri Trofimov