Protests worldwide embrace Black Lives Matter movement

rooster59

54 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

How would you feel if a man broke into your house and aimed a firearm at your pregnant wife's stomach?

Not good!

And of course, I know, what you are aiming at, but I don't recall this being part of the arrest of George Floyd at the day, he was murdered!

So it really DOESN'T MATTER!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

All of the protests are growing in strength, each individual country has it's own agenda for protesting and the common theme of police brutality. As the protests grow it will more like anti-government protests, looks unstoppable same as the virus.

So it's just a trigger to vent out covid frustration? 

8 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

What the actual.... has 2 to do with anything!

By that standard, everyone who was ever - no matter how many years ago - on the criminal record, has it somehow coming?

It's gonna be a lot of empty flats, where you are!

the death of this man was totally unwarranted but lets not pretend he was a good guy to be martyred. the idea needs to be talked about without using the man as a spark. 

the man broke into a pregnant woman's house and pointed a gun at her belly dude. multiple coke raps as well. 

i wonder if it was your wife of loved one what your opinion on him would be ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

So ... ?

Black gang kill black gang ... You are in the game and you play by the game.

The police and 'law and order' should be above that. So we expect in the west do we not?

We all agree that the Police should not have killed him , no one has said that the Cop did the right thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rvaviator said:

So ... ?

Black gang kill black gang ... You are in the game and you play by the game.

The police and 'law and order' should be above that. So we expect in the west do we not?

Yet when the police show up to break up the gang warfare, they are unfortunately set upon by both sides regardless of the officers races themselves.  Killing anyone when you are wearing a uniform has always been either scrutinized heavily or brushed away.  Floyd was cuffed and that should have been the end of the story as he should be sitting in Jail right now, unless the Fentanyl and meth in his system had not already exploded his heart.

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

image.jpeg.9453c1f9c43bc9b4f8c0bea9c7103c41.jpeg

It appears nobody remembers this woman.  Her name was Justine Diamond.  She was born in Australia but lived and ultimately died in Minneapolis in 2017.  She has something in common with George Floyd.  

She too was killed by a Minneapolis Police Officer.  George Floyd will get a Heroes Funeral and will achieve Civlil Rights Icon Status.  I’m certain a school, a park or street will be named after George Floyd.

Her Life Mattered Too.   

Nothing stopping you joining one of the protests with a placard of her name saying she was killed by the police, if you feel strongly about it join in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I have not seen one post saying he was a good guy, because whether he was a saint or charles manson is irrelevant.

Its not my job to dispense justice, it is also not the job of police to dispense justice. Regardless of who he was, once detained police have a duty of care to him. Which they ignored.

i think it is totally relevant. any and all of this kind of behavior by any human being needs to be stopped no matter the side of the law they stand. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

If you mean by that "not a fudging racist, white supremacist or Nazi"...you are of course right!

So which was it, Millenial or born again Woodstocker? My guess is the former.

17 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It's not about whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, he didn't deserve to die like that, that is the point. Did Rodney King deserve to be beaten up like he was?

i guess that is what separates me from most people then. i for one think that it should of never got to that point. he lost his human card a long time ago. i am more than willing to talk about the actual issue here rather than using this man as a starting point. it doesn't feel right to me. 

do we need to start chemically neutering our species to ensure this kind of behavior from all humans is stopped ? everyone talks about justice but what are we really willing to do to solve the issues we are talking about ? protests etc and all that nonsense will do nothing to stem how society lives. 

anyone else up for breeding this sort of behavior out of our species ? violence. rage. envy etc. all the good parts of what makes up a human being. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

So what you are saying is that bevause he did something bad years ago its ok, summary justice, police can kill him bevause you think he is bad. Since when are you or police judge and jury.

i am saying we need to eliminate this from our species. period. all of this behavior. 

2 minutes ago, mr mr said:

i guess that is what separates me from most people then. i for one think that it should of never got to that point. he lost his human card a long time ago. i am more than willing to talk about the actual issue here rather than using this man as a starting point. it doesn't feel right to me. 

do we need to start chemically neutering our species to ensure this kind of behavior from all humans is stopped ? everyone talks about justice but what are we really willing to do to solve the issues we are talking about ? protests etc and all that nonsense will do nothing to stem how society lives. 

anyone else up for breeding this sort of behavior out of our species ? violence. rage. envy etc. all the good parts of what makes up a human being. 

Your bonkers "chemically neutering our species", I think you might need a padded cell soon and sharing it with the type you want to chemically neuter.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Your bonkers "chemically neutering our species", I think you might need a padded cell soon and sharing it with the type you want to chemically neuter.

what do you propose that hasn't already been tried and failed ? 

3 minutes ago, mr mr said:

what do you propose that hasn't already been tried and failed ? 

Tbh I don't give a sh*t, no one bothers me and I don't bother them. I've never been racist to anyone, but I have been called a farang 1000s of times 555

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Tbh I don't give a sh*t, no one bothers me and I don't bother them.

exactly !!

our world where no one gives a gosh darn about anyone other than themselves. i love being human. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1