Protests worldwide embrace Black Lives Matter movement

rooster59

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“he lost his human card a long time ago”

Dehumanization right there.

dehumanization of anyone who acts in that manner on this planet. cop or robber. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He says in the face of mass protests from people demonstrating they absolutely do care about others.

yet are curiously absent re the plight of (for example) white South Africans?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Cynical deflecting. 

There was a massive amount of press about that tragedy at the time. 

But it wasn't linked to systemic racism against white people in the USA because that's not a thing. 

White people were not brought over in slave ships. 

Surely you can comprehend the difference? 

No, you better rethink that line about White people and slave ships.  White people were brought over as indentured servants by the British when colonies were established.  Tell me there is not a difference between indentured servitude and slavery @Jingthing

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He says in the face of mass protests from people demonstrating they absolutely do care about others.

the mass protests won't change squat and you know it. the world will continue and these things will as well. it's human nature. always has been and unless real solutions come about always will be. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Cynical deflecting. 

There was a massive amount of press about that tragedy at the time. 

But it wasn't linked to systemic racism against white people in the USA because that's not a thing. 

White people were not brought over in slave ships. 

Surely you can comprehend the difference? 

I think you'll find that some were & coming to think of it I doubt if the boats sailed themselves ????

There is a misunderstanding about the reason the White House perimeter was moved from H Street back to I Street.  AG Barr explained the reason in a TV interview.  The liberal media have spun the story to discredit Trump.  They seem to do this with everything.

Fortunately, racism and discrimination will now end on a world-wide basis.  Police departments will be disbanded.  Everyone will just be nice.  If people don’t conform to liberal dictates, a large national Politburo can be formed to control every citizen’s behavior.  Of course, this will require the establishment of local control cells everywhere.  They could be given the power to eliminate anyone who doesn’t follow the rules.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sujo said:

The problem with that is that cops are generally believed in court. Those shackled and in prison clothes are bathed in guilt.

Now do you see the issue?

yes and i agreed with chompers start of a solution. ending qualified immunity immediately. hold anyone and all who commit such acts responsible no matter the position in life. 

i see it as a human issue so i am speaking about everyone. 

27 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

No, you better rethink that line about White people and slave ships.  White people were brought over as indentured servants by the British when colonies were established.  Tell me there is not a difference between indentured servitude and slavery @Jingthing

You already know the difference. 

11 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

As for the protests, it is kinda typical that this moment in time has been hijacked for this agenda where people should be apart. The R count is now going to go through the roof again which will impact on us all.

No proof that the R number will go through the roof, people have socializing in parks and beaches for weeks, and it hasn't gone up. None of the British police even had masks on and the protest could have easily had been stopped before entering Downing Street.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

No proof that the R number will go through the roof, people have socializing in parks and beaches for weeks, and it hasn't gone up. None of the British police even had masks on and the protest could have easily had been stopped before entering Downing Street.

We have an expert on policing................????

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, transam said:

We have an expert on policing................????

The protesters were in Parliament Square, then they moved along to Whitehall and outside Downing Street. The police could have blocked off the entrance to Whitehall at both ends and it would have been easy to do. It was on social media Friday night and some online newspapers where the protests were going to be.

I watched 3 hours of it live on YouTube.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Confused 1

Facts

1. Floyd was actually a scumbag. Murals of him should not be up anywhere. He should not be admired in the slightest. He robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint. Total cokehead. 

2. The officer who killed him is taking about one million times too much heat. Should his life be over? Of course. Lock him away and throw away the key. But there are decades of police brutality tensions being directed at one man. 

3 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

That has been all over the media too and the cops are being charged, but his colleagues all resigned from the riot squad. No excuse pushing a 75 year old over and casuing head injuries.

Did you see it, the old man wasn't so much pushed down as he was pushed to move him along. There's no way the assault charge will stick. I understand why the other cops resigned from the unit. 

The populace is trying to castrate the cops. You know I thought Covid-19 was going to cripple us but it turns out "The Movement" is going to hurt us more.

Cum bayaa America.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did you see it, the old man wasn't so much pushed down as he was pushed to move him along. There's no way the assault charge will stick. I understand why the other cops resigned from the unit. 

The populace is trying to castrate the cops. You know I thought Covid-19 was going to cripple us but it turns out "The Movement" is going to hurt us more.

Cum bayaa America.....

The cops were thugs that's why. He was pushed and he fell backwards hitting his head on the pavement, nice way to deal with a 75 year old man, not!

At the end of the Downing Street protest yesterday when it calmed down, our riot police asked the crowd to "keep moving please", you note the word please, not push people over first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, daoyai said:

This is not a conversation, this is a monologue,  he is responding to "allies"  white Americans are not allies, they are fellow citizens.  

I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course some white people are supportive of the issues being protested about and some are aggressively hostile and even in denial that there is a problem. The supportive people that are not black are obviously allies. 

• Haha 1