Thai PM says he has not thought about cabinet reshuffle

webfact

Thai PM says he has not thought about cabinet reshuffle

PM-10.jpg

Thailand’s Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has dismissed speculation of an imminent cabinet reshuffle, saying that he has not thought about I, and asked the media to stop reporting on this issue, which he likened to a soap opera.

He told the media today that he had been monitoring their reports about the political situation and possible cabinet shakeup, adding that he has distanced himself from party politics.

He insisted that changing cabinet ministers is his exclusive authority. “I know when and how, but not at this moment,” he said, adding that he has many other things to do.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-pm-says-he-has-not-thought-about-cabinet-reshuffle/

thaipbs.jpg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Thailand’s Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has dismissed speculation of an imminent cabinet reshuffle, saying that he has not thought about I, and asked the media to stop reporting on this issue, which he likened to a soap opera.

He has not thought about it? Should have said, the snouts wanting in the trough, have not offered enough.

Now i fully agree with him about it being likened to a soap opera, thats what people think about him and his cronies, just like actors over acting, exactly like a soap opera.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I was thinking more of a pantomime.

When will we see the appearance of the poor-but-handsome-hero, who will turn up to sweep the country away from the grips of the evil money-grabbing uncle?

Unfortunately the billionaire scion has been silenced by the government and his party disbanded.....it is a shame that those who could have are hunted and persecuted while those in the trough just keep getting more pork, and collect more watches with impunity.

You're right of course.

That makes it part of the serious real-life pantomime unfortunately.

• Like 1