Chinese coming back to Thailand? Too risky!

Scouse123

8 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

I was certainly never a fan of all the Chinese (Mainland) tourists but there are interesting numbers.  Thailand had huge numbers of Chinese coming to the country.  Philippines was the same except it also had huge numbers of Koreans.  Both countries had low numbers of virus deaths.  The US banned flights from China but the virus came in from Europe and the US has huge numbers.

It just shows that picking and choosing who gets in and who doesn't may not be straight forward.

What is your source for the USA having the Chinese Virus imported from Europe ?

Sure, Thailand will let Chinese in.  Unfortunately China won't let them back in.  They will tell them so too. 

You have nothing to worry about Chinese tourists for a long long long time.  Wait for a vaccine or treatment that works, and that doesn't include zinc or whatever witch potions people are touting.  

On 6/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, Matzzon said:

Ops! Now we start with the scared of Chinese people story??? What´s next? Is it because the virus emerged from that country?

Forget it! The virus have been spreading all over the world by now. This is like saying it is to risky to let anybody in to the country. 

Actually, looking at reality. China already had it´s peak and have quite good control of the virus and it´s spread by now. 

Far better than USA, UK and Africa as well as South and Latin America and some of the European countries.

Have good control of the virus and its spread.

REALLY!!!!!

I think you need to do some serious research before making ridiculous statements. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

REALLY!!!!!

I think you need to do some serious research before making ridiculous statements. 

Ok, maybe you are right. In that case, what evidence do you have to back up you stance against my post?

Edited by Matzzon

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

He is saying he doesn't believe the numbers coming out of China and nor do I and nor does most of the rest of the world.

They are famed for being economical with the truth and downright lying.

We have lousy infection rates in the UK and the USA but at least they are being independently checked and verified by multiple agencies. If China doesn't like the numbers, whoever publicizes them disappears or is jailed and fired from their position.

Look at the ophthalmologist that first raised the alarm in China, publicly chastised, threatened, made to recant and humiliated in front of the country only to die of the virus weeks later aged 37.

Another comment from the oracle of knowledge, I can read. Keep up the good work. You are a pillar to rely on when the storm of fake hits the face.

8 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

You need to quit taking the word of the MSM. The CCP virus continues to spread in China.

With one new imported case from India today?

But 21,000 in America spread domestically? I know who I want to share a table with.

Edited by Traubert
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

REALLY!!!!!

You too.

113 hospitalised, 129 quarantined, 1798 PUI today.

You dont like those numbers?

On 6/10/2020 at 6:15 AM, Matzzon said:

Ops! Now we start with the scared of Chinese people story??? What´s next? Is it because the virus emerged from that country?

Forget it! The virus have been spreading all over the world by now. This is like saying it is to risky to let anybody in to the country. 

Actually, looking at reality. China already had it´s peak and have quite good control of the virus and it´s spread by now. 

Far better than USA, UK and Africa as well as South and Latin America and some of the European countries.

A lot of people are angry with the Chinese. I hear it everywhere, online, live ,tv.  They were  not very welcome before the Covid 19. I know numerous restaurants that refuse their trade. I had a Chinese tourists as neighbors this last February.  Not a nice experience especially with the virus . They were  loud, kept their doors open, so I left for Koh Chang for the rest of my stay.  

• Like 1

Imagine owning a condo at the Base- Airbnb complex, and seeing the daily Chinese renters swarming the place, crammed in the pool and elevators with you. As well as the other hundreds of Airbnb units. 

Id be wearing a hasmat suit even walking by the Base.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deli said:

What is your source for the USA having the Chinese Virus imported from Europe ?

covid19 was brought to the us east coast, mainly into new york, from europe.  a different variation of the virus reached the west coast directly from china.

don't worry!  you can still blame china.  this won't affect the narrative as to the origin.  the virus was carried to europe from wuhan by a returning german tourist.  this only conflicts with the trump shut down travel and saved us all narrative.

Most New York Coronavirus Cases Came From Europe, Genomes Show

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/science/new-york-coronavirus-cases-europe-genomes.html

11 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

You need to quit taking the word of the MSM. The CCP virus continues to spread in China.

maybe in some specific locations on the mainland.  mainly in the cities with airports where returning chinese land, or at the borders with russian and north korea, again with returning chinese.  generally imported cases.  there are occasional "outbreaks" of a few cases of covid19, but then the apartment building or complex is locked down and deep-cleaned.  i suspect they will be playing whack-a-mole for some time yet.  it's "under control" in a sense, but not eradicated.

i can only report direct from hainan province.  no cases in this province in months, except for one on april 25th - elderly woman returning from wuhan diagnosed as asymptomatic.

all schools are open here, as are all businesses except for movie theaters.   tea houses, hair salons, pool halls, restaurants and bars are all open.  no more restrictions on movement other than the obligatory temperature scan when entering the mall.  mask wearing has dropped off dramatically, and life has mostly returned to normal.

11 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Move to Jomtien. There were imo no problem with the buses here. 

Not true. Seen lots of buses in Theparsite road and 2nd road. May be same for Jomtian beach road. Condos are packed and lots of buses ferrying people in and out through small sois. 

5 hours ago, geisha said:

A lot of people are angry with the Chinese. I hear it everywhere, online, live ,tv.  They were  not very welcome before the Covid 19. I know numerous restaurants that refuse their trade. I had a Chinese tourists as neighbors this last February.  Not a nice experience especially with the virus . They were  loud, kept their doors open, so I left for Koh Chang for the rest of my stay.  

Yep, and a lot of people have problems mixing with other cultures.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a fresh bowl of bat soup away from the next Wuhan pandemic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

You really are a nasty bitter twisted piece of work.

You cannot comment on a thread without sniping at anybody who has a different opinion to you.

I think you just love confrontation, don't you get enough attention at home? You seem like the henpacked husband and his only release is to go on an anonymous forum so he can attempt to be a big person,

Sad, very sad.

I don´t have to attempt. I am a big person. As for the rest, just pure BS as always.

The fact is that the virus has spread all over the world, and it´s exactly same risky to have people coming from any country.

Edited by Matzzon

On 6/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, Matzzon said:

Ok, maybe you are right. In that case, what evidence do you have to back up you stance against my post?

Start watching investigating journalism from around the globe and maybe you will learn something. You tube has many news streams away from the main stream news channels who stay neutral and wont criticize the CCP.  Many of these news channels will give you a better picture of what is really going on in China. China has outbreaks of the virus in several provinces and are in lockdown. Also, cases are popping back up in Wuhan, where the CCP has told everyone they have everything under control. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, Traubert said:

You too.

113 hospitalised, 129 quarantined, 1798 PUI today.

You dont like those numbers?

Can you please quote what news source you are basing your figures on? And I presume you are talking about China?

Edited by DUNROAMIN

15 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Can you please quote what news source you are basing your figures on? And I presume you are talking about China?

I am yes.

I get them off my phone. The Chinese CDC updates them every few hours.

Please accompany your refutation with credible evidence. Like it or lump it the Chinese are back.

Edited by Traubert

10 hours ago, Traubert said:

I am yes.

I get them off my phone. The Chinese CDC updates them every few hours.

Please accompany your refutation with credible evidence. Like it or lump it the Chinese are back.

Sorry to see you rely on info from a China based media outlet, which at the end of the day is controlled by the CCP, as all virus info from China. I have no problem with the general population of China, however, I do have a problem with the thugs that are ruling the country. There is no room in the world anymore for communism.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Start watching investigating journalism from around the globe and maybe you will learn something. You tube has many news streams away from the main stream news channels who stay neutral and wont criticize the CCP.  Many of these news channels will give you a better picture of what is really going on in China. China has outbreaks of the virus in several provinces and are in lockdown. Also, cases are popping back up in Wuhan, where the CCP has told everyone they have everything under control. 

ok, you are right! What is different with the rest of the world when using calculations based om percent and population?

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

ok, you are right! What is different with the rest of the world when using calculations based om percent and population?

My rant is over, If you haven't already guessed by now, I despise the CCP. 

2 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

I despise the CCP. 

Ok, but that´s good. Then that fact must mean that you lack the possibility to look upon this with fairness and without a blinded mind. I am happy your rant is over, because that fact also meant that the rant was of no value.

21 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

My rant is over, If you haven't already guessed by now, I despise the CCP. 

Not really a rant.

18 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, but that´s good. Then that fact must mean that you lack the possibility to look upon this with fairness and without a blinded mind. I am happy your rant is over, because that fact also meant that the rant was of no value.

Oh, I see the font of knowledge is right again that Covid19 has virtually disappeared and is totally under control in China....NOT!

COME ON, i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SPIN YOU PUT ON THIS TO WRIGGLE OUT OF YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY COMMENTS.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53034924

• Like 1

Well, the Chinese certainly have control of its spread, it's now spread to the capital.

Let's see them lockdown Beijing.

Edited by Scouse123

24 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Well, the Chinese certainly have control of its spread, it's now spread to the capital.

Let's see them lockdown Beijing.

26 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Not really a rant.

Oh, I see the font of knowledge is right again that Covid19 has virtually disappeared and is totally under control in China....NOT!

COME ON, i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SPIN YOU PUT ON THIS TO WRIGGLE OUT OF YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY COMMENTS.

I will quote your 2 posts as one, due to you feeling the necessity to put the same link to news in two quotes to the same person. Totally unnecessary, but ok.

Also "The font of knowledge" and that I posted that Covid-19 virtually disappeared and that it´s totally under control in China is a total lie, to pure nonsense as it´s best.

What I have been posting is that they have it, and had, under better control than many other countries that I mentioned in my original post. I also posted that they have quite good control over the virus and it´s spread, which is far away compered to what you are implying. I stand by that. Peaks and shut downs will also follow in every country as long as there is no working vaccine or the world reaches herd immunity. 

I believe they will manage to lockdown Beijing. That due to the fact most people in China know that they have to abide the rules and law, otherwise they will face consequences. Not saying it´s the right system, but it´s working better than in most countries regarding Covid-19 and other pandemics as well as epidemics.

Also the bold text in your quote to me is offensive and unnecessary as well as against the rules.

Anyway, you see no wriggle or any spin. The reason for that is you posting lies and are trying to make it sound as I posted the information you are delivering. Shameful behaviour!

Edited by Matzzon
  • Haha 1