THAI to resume international flights on August 1

webfact

On 6/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, scorecard said:

And even more challenging if the flight goes through a hub, meaning passengers would need to transfer to another flight number (same airline) at the hub. E.g. Malaysia, right now foreigners are totally forbidden to enter Malaysia no matter what.  

You don,t reckon they checked then?

52 minutes ago, steven100 said:

yes .... sorry you lost your money.  As I mentioned before, they are just playing this out. I doubt they will even fly as TG again, let alone AUG 1.  They can't operate with no cash, and even if the government loans them 50 billion baht, how long will that last .... 1 or two months after paying some debt.

I received 2 refunds in full (i.e. total amount paid) in the last few days; one for a round trip from BKK and the other for a 1 way ticket to BKK from another country. All flights booked for March 2020 and both tickets the most expensive Business Class fare.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, ChipButty said:

I have a friend waiting to come home to his family hopefully he can get on that first flight from Brisbane

Zero chance. Oz won't be throwing open the doors until late this year or next year and they havnt joined the bubble 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, madmen said:

Zero chance. Oz won't be throwing open the doors until late this year or next year and they havnt joined the bubble 

If he checks with Bkk Oz Embassy, Ambassodor mentioned a day or so back that if you can show you reside in Thailand, getting out Oz is possible

19 minutes ago, rimmae2 said:

I received 2 refunds in full (i.e. total amount paid) in the last few days; one for a round trip from BKK and the other for a 1 way ticket to BKK from another country. All flights booked for March 2020 and both tickets the most expensive Business Class fare.

yes ... good news, i'm waiting on a big refund from Air Asia back to my CC. They say 'in progress' so hopefully.

Don't know why it takes 4 months to refund. lol  ... surely it's just key in a few account numbers for the refund ...