Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

The idiots doing the nazi salutes and saying they are there to protect the statues. But then they stopping police from protecting the statues.

The collective iq of that lot wouldnt reach double digits.

As an aside, it really does not require too much intelligence to see that these intentionally blurred images do not show any "nazi salutes". Two arms raised while singing in football fan style does not count: if they'd tried that in the Wehrmacht, Hitler would have had them sent to the Russian Front. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

The guy was convicted under Section 7 of the Terrorism Act - end of. Never claimed religious harassment conviction was under anti terrorism legislation.  In today's world being a supporter of fascism is not a prerequisite for being identified as a member of the far right; a common misunderstanding.

For which he received a conditional discharge?

Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness were far worse yet still managed to B&B at the White House and attend the Public gallery of the HoC while the house was sitting, courtesy of Catweasel.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s been arrested and yes he’s a member of a far-right group.

He’s also apparently only 28 years old, what an awful mess, head and body.

This is just as bad as the protester last week trying to burn the union jack, I would say this is worse as he is p*ssing on a memorial for a police officer killed during a terror attack.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Can somebody help me out here, are Nazi salutes generally done with both arms, serious question?

Single arm, slightly inclined upwards, palm down. How I know - I was Goering's batman. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

This is just as bad as the protester last week trying to burn the union jack, I would say this is worse as he is p*ssing on a memorial for a police officer killed during a terror attack.

His reception from plod will be far worse than whatever they meter out for her if she ever gets caught.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Utterly disgusting, excusing an act of desecration of the memorial to a man who died doing his duty.

...& the woman setting fire to the flags adorning the cenotaph last week?

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

His reception from plod will be far worse than whatever they meter out for her if she ever gets caught.

I expect the police will process him to the book and let the courts deal with him.

But they might take a very detailed look at his online activities, and members of far right groups do have a surprisingly high proclivity to engage in what is widely recognized as the most abhorrent of crimes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

She was probably a plant to the get the right wing inflamed (pardon the pun) and the same for the grafitti on Churchill statue. Interesting article here from Peter Hitchens, it's bang on, regime change/revolution is sweeping through. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8418399/PETER-HITCHENS-Left-controls-lever-power-face-regime-change.html

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Lets just say I couldn't recall a Stomp in real time ????

Forgive me for being otherwise busy.

No but you could stick a ‘like’ on my comment above, if a right wing thug urinating on the memorial to a man doing his duty offends you.