Nong Nooch

keithsimmonds

"and the no Foreigner,s allowed at Fleet and Marine golf courses"

Is Marine open to Thais now? i tried to get through the Checkpoint and they said cannot Covid, didn't get anywhere near the golf course.

Yes Fleet is closed to foreigners.

I heard Nong Nooch were charging foreigners, best avoided because they gouge you always

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

"and the no Foreigner,s allowed at Fleet and Marine golf courses"

Is Marine open to Thais now? i tried to get through the Checkpoint and they said cannot Covid, didn't get anywhere near the golf course.

Yes Fleet is closed to foreigners.

I heard Nong Nooch were charging foreigners, best avoided because they gouge you always

@keithsimmonds I'm more interested about Marine, did you actually go to the golf course?

2 hours ago, Don Mega said:

The advert on your mobile from Tvf (showing Chonburi Expats free till the end of June).

Can you make a screenshot of that and post it up.

•  

banner-NEW.png.2b21243ee78cb1c7e8d16804581b3632.png

Thaivisa has teamed up with the Tourism Authority of Thailand and 5 great sponsors to encourage expat travel across all of Thailand. We must thank the Dusit Hotels & Resorts, Blue Haven Bay, The Riviera Group, Cartoon Network Water Park and Dan about Thailand for their huge support with this project. 

Pattaya Offer: Nong Nooch Gardens Free entrance for Pattaya Expats - expires 30 June

Nongnooch Garden, one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in the world, is offering local residents, including Pattaya Expats, of Chonburi free entrance between  30th May  and 30th  of June

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SidJames said:

That's a day's wages over here to a fair lump of their staff so I'd call that a proper riff off.

Farang Lives Matter!

So pay up ,Smile, be proud you have contributed that Kings Ransom  to the Poor of Thailand and the Muti Million place you went for Entertainment

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:
  •  

Thaivisa has teamed up with the Tourism Authority of Thailand and 5 great sponsors to encourage expat travel across all of Thailand. We must thank the Dusit Hotels & Resorts, Blue Haven Bay, The Riviera Group, Cartoon Network Water Park and Dan about Thailand for their huge support with this project. 

Pattaya Offer: Nong Nooch Gardens Free entrance for Pattaya Expats - expires 30 June

Nongnooch Garden, one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in the world, is offering local residents, including Pattaya Expats, of Chonburi free entrance between  30th May  and 30th  of June

• osts

Nongnooch Garden, one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in the world, is offering local residents, including Pattaya Expats, of Chonburi free entrance between  30th May  and 30th  of June 2020.

138.jpg.1fdf2c020bf8408cbabf8691ece00bfd.jpg

Pattaya Expats are requested to bring proof of residency such as a Thai driving licence or work permit in order to get the free entrance during this period.

• Confused 1

I went to Nong Nooch Garden yesterday with my wife and her granddaughter.  Same experience, was told I had to pay B350 even after showing them the advertisement for free entrance even for expats, no explanation at all, just have to pay B350.  I'm not impressed with Nong Nooch Garden, once you've seen it for the first time.  The only reason I went was because I thought I wouldn't have to pay.  And I agree, it's not so much the money as it is the principle.

Also, in the past it had only cost me B200.  They told my wife that they had raised the prices as of June 10th so I guess after June 30th, many, even Thai's are in for a surprise.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Pattaya Expats are requested to bring proof of residency such as a Thai driving licence or work permit in order to get the free entrance during this period.

I thought the driving licence always got me the Thai price prior, but the guy taking money seemed to think I needed to be able to argue with him in Thai too!

Went to the Tat office today in Pattaya and spoke with a Thai gentlemen who spoke good English. I showed him the Ad,which he said he had no knowledge of,he then made 3 phone calls to Nong Nooch and spoke to someone from there management team in English reading out the Ad word for word,they listened to what he had to say then the management fella (i presume fella) spoke to my wife in Thai and said the price of 350baht should normally be 500 baht and the advert was nothing to do with them......end of. :wacko:

I did bring up the Pattaya 50% discount Green fee Golf ad with him,(Tat Official)and he said he had had many complaints.

Personally despite spending over an hour there i don,t think much will change, if anything..... maybe all there ads will be honest from now on and say "Thai,s Only"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1