Nong Nooch

keithsimmonds

On 6/16/2020 at 6:59 AM, Don Mega said:

The advert on your mobile from Tvf (showing Chonburi Expats free till the end of June).

Can you make a screenshot of that and post it up.

It was one of those many many many very irritating pop-ups that you have to delete to read the forum.

My pop-up blocker does not work on this site.

If I see it again though I will copy it & post.

1 minute ago, SidJames said:

It was one of those many many many very irritating pop-ups that you have to delete to read the forum.

My pop-up blocker does not work on this site.

If I see it again though I will copy it & post.

See post  #19.

8 hours ago, essox essox said:

I went on the 6th June and PAID NOTHING......it is FREE ENTRY until THE end of JUNE......IF ONE HAS A CHONBURI ADDRESS (which I have)........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the only one on this forum confirming you got in for free.  So how did you achieve that?  By showing them your drivers license with address?   

photo?spsize=80X80&fallback_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fdh%2Fap%2Fsocial%2Fprofile%2Fprofile_a64.png&alphatar_photo=true&appId=YMailNorrin&badge=false&appId=YMailNorrin

Dan Cheeseman <[email protected]>
To:keith simmonds
Cc:Kanpimpar Choicegroupasia

Thu, 18 Jun at 16:49

Hi Keith,

I was waiting on the final conclusions and I have asked my team to get you some free tickets from Nong Nooch due to the confusion of their promotion. It appears they only want to give Thai people who are resident in Choburi as opposed to Thai based residences, which is a shame. They have now set the promo for foreigners living in Chonburi as 35% off - which I believe they charged you.

Oil - Any updates?

The above is a reply i got from Dan Cheeseman...just checked my email. I hope this clears things up as regards the "Free Entry for Pattaya Expats""
I contacted Dan as his name appeared on the ad "Dan about Thailand" as one of the 5 main sponsors of this promotion.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Been many times showed driving licence got  thai  price, If  I go again and they try this  <deleted> they can shove it

NOTE  farangs get 7%  vat and a 10%  service  charge,  how  kind of them, thanks for that service

nn.jpg

nnn.jpg

Edited by bodga

On 6/16/2020 at 2:16 PM, PattayaDavid said:

They told my wife that they had raised the prices as of June 10th

Yet their website  still says 100  baht for  Thais  only, maybe if  I shaved my  head and put an orange  frock  on?nn.jpg.91a0f509af0669c2dcc8981abe94e109.jpg

Edited by bodga
  • Haha 1

I knew it was too good to be true, free entry for foreigners, in Thailand ? 
Of course not. You pay or go home farang. 

Edited by balo

Just now, checkered flag said:

An enterprising person could erect a small pub, with a pay to play dart board, just outside the parking lot so that those value conscious falangs could enjoy their wait instead of sitting  (baking) in the car for hours.

Its funny, the Nooch Bashers other posts are It "Aint Fair: themed stuff as well. Reminds me of our Kids when they were teens! ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Its funny, the Nooch Bashers other posts are It "Aint Fair: themed stuff as well. Reminds me of our Kids when they were teens! ????

It's a national pastime for many of those from the isles to complain. This is especially true about paying up. They feel special and think they are entitled to freebies. It must come from their colonial upbringing. Therefore they become chronic complainers and will probably succumb to a MI.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

You could have a Thai wife here, 3 kids, a house, a business, a drivers license, a blue book, a yellow book, a black book, an amulet, a Buddha tattoo, 800k in a Thai bank, and retirement visa, but you still have no more rights that the the tourists coming to Thailand for their first time on a 30 day visa exemption stamp.  

Don't ever think you are more than a farang, because you are still a farang, and will always be a farang.   

Correction.

Dirty Falang. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 2:17 AM, pineapple01 said:

Thailand offers permanent residency to foreigners, but it's extremely difficult to qualify.  You would think legislation would be passed that a foreigner, upon producing their passport showing a retirement visa, would have any dual pricing across the country waived, but no. 

Would that not be "fair?"

Edited by Leaver

7 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

If yer aint skint you dont notice anything except it a great place to live.!.

As others have said, it's not about being skint, it's the principle. Of course, it could be viewed as a donation.  ????

12 minutes ago, Leaver said:

As others have said, it's not about being skint, it's the principle. Of course, it could be viewed as a donation.  ????

Some cheap charle's are super complainers as well. I'm not in Pattaya, but double pricing isn't the norm where I'm at, but if it were so what. The other day I visited a local park with a waterfall. The sign said adults 40 Baht children less. When I went to pay the guy said your free (over 60) I asked if he was sure and he laughed. We left money in the donation box when we left. Life is short so what are a few hundred baht more in the grand scheme of thing. Do you really think the powers to be at this place cares about your principles and that you spent a day in a hot car because of principles 555. Lighten up and live live to the fullest. If you not happy don't go back. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Some cheap charle's are super complainers as well. I'm not in Pattaya, but double pricing isn't the norm where I'm at, but if it were so what. The other day I visited a local park with a waterfall. The sign said adults 40 Baht children less. When I went to pay the guy said your free (over 60) I asked if he was sure and he laughed. We left money in the donation box when we left. Life is short so what are a few hundred baht more in the grand scheme of thing. Do you really think the powers to be at this place cares about your principles and that you spent a day in a hot car because of principles 555. Lighten up and live live to the fullest. If you not happy don't go back. 

I'm not the OP.  I've been to NN three times.

It was reported NN was free for foreigners until 30th June.  Either the staff were not informed, or are incompetent, or are pulling a scam. 

No different to questioning your bill at a restaurant that has items on it you never ordered, but I guess being the nice guy you are you just always pay and never even look at the bill.  ????

Edited by Leaver
  • Thanks 1