Nong Nooch

keithsimmonds

Just now, Leaver said:

I'm not the OP.  I've been to NN three times.

It was reported NN was free for foreigners until 30th June.  Either the staff were not informed, or are incompetent, or are pulling a scam. 

No different to questioning your bill at a restaurant that has items on it you never ordered, but I guess being the nice guy you are you just always pay and never even look at the bill.  ????

I dont. You know a ball park figure. 500 at Mac D, 10k at the Oriental.

21 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Some cheap charle's are super complainers as well. I'm not in Pattaya, but double pricing isn't the norm where I'm at, but if it were so what. The other day I visited a local park with a waterfall. The sign said adults 40 Baht children less. When I went to pay the guy said your free (over 60) I asked if he was sure and he laughed. We left money in the donation box when we left. Life is short so what are a few hundred baht more in the grand scheme of thing. Do you really think the powers to be at this place cares about your principles and that you spent a day in a hot car because of principles 555. Lighten up and live live to the fullest. If you not happy don't go back. 

Nice attitude, i assume you pay your wife and family well,  you only live once

Edited by scubascuba3

9 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I'm not the OP.  I've been to NN three times.

It was reported NN was free for foreigners until 30th June.  Either the staff were not informed, or are incompetent, or are pulling a scam. 

No different to questioning your bill at a restaurant that has items on it you never ordered, but I guess being the nice guy you are you just always pay and never even look at the bill.  ????

I'd look at two things: 1) who posted the add that it was free. At least they should have told those working at NN. 2) I do look at restaurant bills if I'm not familiar with the place, those I frequent are very honest. 

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Nice attitude, i assume you pay your wife and family well

Do you suffer from the Bends, i go with Flag,were here to enjoy our Family Its my and my wifes coin and we want our children to enjoy things we never had. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

I'd look at two things: 1) who posted the add that it was free. At least they should have told those working at NN. 2) I do look at restaurant bills if I'm not familiar with the place, those I frequent are very honest. 

See Post #19. 

25 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nice attitude, i assume you pay your wife and family well,  you only live once

My wife an I both had long careers and saved our money. So no need to pay her. Her family is not poor and is very proud. If I try to help financially they will refuse so, I have to find other ways. I do however pay for the university for any niece or nephew who qualifies. We have two starting, in the next term. The first three have graduated and are in successful careers. 

BTW my wife helped supported me when I started graduate school and was waiting for my grant money. We have always worked things out together.

• Like 2