Really confused on 90 day report

Hi there, not sure if i am just being very thick, but am struggling to know if, and how to do my 90 day report 

Its due tomorrow, 19th June, so do I, or do I not, need to report, until after the 31st ?

Have tried doing the online way, which i managed no bother last time, but now cannot even get into the pages. Have tried on iPad,( wont bring up access to pages, times out) Android phone (app wont let me register ) and on my PC, which again, will not let me get much further, when i click on "I agree" then next page, i get the boxes asking for mobile, or not mobile, neither of which works I am using Google Chrome to access these sites, so not sure what i'm doing wrong

Any advice would be much appreciated, Going to the office in person would be a real pain, car is in for repair, so hard to travel the long distance  there and back

You do not need to do this report. 

The consensus theory is that the next report will be due 90 days after the current report done or not done. 

However that is only a theory because it's assumed that immigration won't want their offices packed the day after the reporting amnesty ends. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You do not need to do this report. 

The consensus theory is that the next report will be due 90 days after the current report done or not done. 

However that is only a theory because it's assumed that immigration won't want their offices packed the day after the reporting amnesty ends. 

Thanks for the quick reply,

but still a little confused, (which is normal i suppose, when anything concern Thai immigration)

So (in theory) i miss this 90 day report, and then reapply when my next 90 day is due >

what happens if we are wrong ? Would it be just a fine, or something worse ?

thanks again 

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The is no doubt that 90 day reports are not required now. It clearly stated in a ministerial notice approved by cabinet that states they are not required.

immigration will announce when they are due when it is decided the amnesty will not be extended again.

Thanks for that quick and sound reply

Will wait till they announce different now and relax

Thanks again to all, 

4 minutes ago, Tonyt00 said:

If its not too far, just go to immigration and do it, I didnt mine last week. Then you know for sure, dont have to worry. 

Mine was due 2 months ago today. Not worried about not doing it. Same for one that would of been due next month.

Immigration will inform us of when they are due again.

18 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Thanks for the quick reply,

but still a little confused, (which is normal i suppose, when anything concern Thai immigration)

So (in theory) i miss this 90 day report, and then reapply when my next 90 day is due >

what happens if we are wrong ? Would it be just a fine, or something worse ?

thanks again 

Fair enough. 

That you don't need to do the current report is definite. 100 percent. 

The specifics about the next report have not been announced yet. 

There will be news about that near the end of the amnesty period. 

You will be able to find that news either here or other places. 

I suggest subscribing to the Integrity Legal youtube channel. He has already mentioned this issue in videos and he will definitely post when the policy is official. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I did mine online 4 weeks ago. IT solved the confusion issue.  You don't have to do it, but Immigration seem quite relaxed if you want to, at least in Pattaya that is.  

Been trying to do it online for the last few days. Would be very happy if I could even get into the system to let me do it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Fair enough. 

That you don't need to do the current report is definite. 100 percent. 

The specifics about the next report have not been announced yet. 

There will be news about that near the end of the amnesty period. 

You will be able to find that news either here or other places. 

I suggest subscribing to the Integrity Legal youtube channel. He has already mentioned this issue in videos and he will definitely post when the policy is official. 

Thanks again Jingthing

Will look for the channel channel on You Tube  

Edit

Found and subscribed !

11 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Been trying to do it online for the last few days. Would be very happy if I could even get into the system to let me do it

I did have that problem at one time.  It seems to be highly sensitive to information that is not quite accurate, like, TM6 number not correct, or Flight number on arrival different.  It doesn't  take much for it to fail to work.  It seems to be okay on Crome or Firefox but it does't like MS Edge.   

2 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

is this 15 day" window" , After the 31st of July ? when the amnesty ends ? 

No

It is only for doing online reports. In person reports can be done up to 15 day before the report date or 7 days after including that day in the count.

Immigration will make an announcement for when they are due after July 31st unless it is extended again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Don't waste tour time on that impossible online system. Everybody can do his/her report by regular mail. It saves time and travel. Just do not forget the prepaid envelope. You will have you new "RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION" about 10 days later in the mail.

3 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

Don't waste tour time on that impossible online system. Everybody can do his/her report by regular mail. It saves time and travel. Just do not forget the prepaid envelope. You will have you new "RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION" about 10 days later in the mail.

Not everyone can report by snail mail. Last time I checked both Buriram and Surin IOs do not accept 90 day reports by mail. Happy to be corrected if the situation has changed at those offices. Luckily the browser based online 90 day reporting system works for me and has done since it was first implemented.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

If it concerns you that much, fill out your paperwork, go to Immigration, and file your 90 day report.  I did it a couple of weeks ago - in and out in less than 5 minutes.

Otherwise, you can wait until July 31.  However, they have yet to publish how 90 days will be processed after the amnesty date expires.  Personally I don't like not knowing Immigration's plans for 90 day reports after July 31st.  Which is why I submitted mine on their due date. 

You can wait or you can submit it now.
Really - up to you!  :wink:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

Everybody can do his/her report by regular mail. It saves time and travel.

Actually, no they can't.  Some immigration offices don't do 90 day reports by mail. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Mine was due 2 months ago today. Not worried about not doing it. Same for one that would of been due next month.

Immigration will inform us of when they are due again.

I wish i lived next door to you Joe as i am permenantly confused with most of it and you appear to have made a study of immigration rules.  Anyhow  thanks for your always reliable information freely given on line.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fxe1200 said:

You do not have to use your local immigration office...

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

Since you can't do a 90 day report in person at any office other than your local IO, I'd be very surprised if another office would process a report by mail, regardless of what it says on the Immigration website. Have you personally done a report by mail to another office which is not your local office? Perhaps Ubonjoe can comment?

Edited by Mutt Daeng
typo

Works for me every time. I use PC and Chrome so I can print everything off.

Need to use all drop down boxes and be careful with all data. I check with previous submission to make sure everything is identical including current extension date then check it again before submitting then check it again after submitting. Jomtien normally approves the next working day. Had a problem printing the next appointment form last time so had to do a screen dump

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Not everyone can report by snail mail. Last time I checked both Buriram and Surin IOs do not accept 90 day reports by mail. Happy to be corrected if the situation has changed at those offices. Luckily the browser based online 90 day reporting system works for me and has done since it was first implemented.

1 hour ago, connda said:

Actually, no they can't.  Some immigration offices don't do 90 day reports by mail. 

And the snail method can, in my experience, prove problematical even in the case of those offices which allow it, if they are served by a post office which has taken bungling incompetence to new heights. On one occasion it took the Maptaput Post Office 3 whole days after receiving an EMS report of mine from the district sorting office to finally deliver it to the immigration office there!

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Tonyt00 said:

If its not too far, just go to immigration and do it, I didnt mine last week. Then you know for sure, dont have to worry. 

That's exactly my plan.The one thing I have is lots of time.

• Thanks 1