Really confused on 90 day report

22 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Thanks for the quick reply,

but still a little confused, (which is normal i suppose, when anything concern Thai immigration)

So (in theory) i miss this 90 day report, and then reapply when my next 90 day is due >

what happens if we are wrong ? Would it be just a fine, or something worse ?

thanks again 

No fine,don't worry.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Tonyt00 said:

If its not too far, just go to immigration and do it, I didnt mine last week. Then you know for sure, dont have to worry. 

Nothing to worry about and no need to do anything now.

93871744_3136300019726724_7986921815001792512_n.png.1faa45c353cb8645a66fe3e9fb8a66ba.png.104f6017004da083a22bff7d7d5a25fc.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Since you can't do a 90 day report in person at any office other than your local IO, I'd be very surprised if another office would process a report by mail, regardless of what it says on the Immigration website. Have you personally done a report by mail to another office which is not your local office? Perhaps Ubonjoe can comment?

The Immigration entertains its own "90 DAYS REGISTRATION" division in Bangkok. And as there are no exclusions mentioned, one should be able to do it there. I personally have never done it there, as mailing within Hat Yai is cheaper than mailing to BKK.  May be other members can contribute to this question.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:51 PM, Joinaman said:

Been trying to do it online for the last few days. Would be very happy if I could even get into the system to let me do it

I keep reading these bad experiences on TV forum ....

*BUT* on 15th (Monday) I went online for very first time, filled out the form and submitted it.  Later around 3pm, on very SAME DAY, I got an email stating that I was approved.  I went back to immigration website, entered in my info to retrieve my approval and then printed them out.  It was fairly straight-forward process.

Edited by HidyHo

3 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

The Immigration entertains its own "90 DAYS REGISTRATION" division in Bangkok. And as there are no exclusions mentioned, one should be able to do it there. I personally have never done it there, as mailing within Hat Yai is cheaper than mailing to BKK.  May be other members can contribute to this question.

You can only do 90 day reports to the office where you applied for your extension.

At one time you could do them at any office but they changed that over 5 years ago.

I've just returned from the main Hua-Hin immigration office which is situated way out of town - Thai logic building it here?

My 90 day reporting was due on the 21st April and I had used the online 'service' for the first time to do this and printed out the document which said that it was being 'processed' and didn't hear or see anything ever again. 

I didn't want to fall foul of IM and thus went to do my reporting. I usually go to 'Bluport' in HH to do this but found that it is shut so went to the 'main office' way out of town.

I had been to the bank yesterday to do some transactions which required them to copy my passport (when don't they?) and it was only later when I got home that I discovered that they had not replaced my printout of my online 90 day reporting into my passport, so another lesson learned to make a second copy of important documents like this for safe keeping. 

I handed in my passport at the IMO and there was no mention of my online reporting or questions about the bank balance and I was out in a few minutes with a new 90 day reporting date of the end of September.   

1 hour ago, HidyHo said:

I keep reading these bad experiences on TV forum ....

*BUT* on 15th (Monday) I went online for very first time, filled out the form and submitted it.  Later around 3pm, on very SAME DAY, I got an email stating that I was approved.  I went back to immigration website, entered in my info to retrieve my approval and then printed them out.  It was fairly straight-forward process.

I tried to go online many times, her indoors tried it too, but could not get past the first page, and downloading the Apps didn't help either 

Will try maybe next month. Want to avoid the office if possible, get different requests, depending on which lady is see, And when they tell me " I no understand too" then i know I'm in trouble . 

5 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Yep, get information on whether you can stay in Thaialnd from You Tube.

Yup, nearly as good as getting information from my local Immigration office. The ones who refuse to accept, or believe the official paperwork supplied by immigration. The ones who make up their own definition of what the rules say, and quiet happily fine you if you don't accept their version 

2 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Yup, nearly as good as getting information from my local Immigration office. The ones who refuse to accept, or believe the official paperwork supplied by immigration. The ones who make up their own definition of what the rules say, and quiet happily fine you if you don't accept their version 

So you give the IO the YouTube link and say this is the law?

8 minutes ago, stouricks said:

So you give the IO the YouTube link and say this is the law?

Nope, just printed of the paperwork from the official immigration site, in English, and in Thai, both of which she denied where correct, and proceeded to fine me, but only after stating "she no understand" 

Maybe i would be better printing off the youtube  link, she might accept that one , lol

So yes, will try and stick with online reporting , at least i can shout at the computer when it wont work properly 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

I  have contributed a couple of times already......SO I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME.....I went and signed in for 90 days......on the 11th June.....was there for 3 minutes.....all done and dusted.....now have to sign in again before 8th September....

This was at Immigration..soi 5 JOMIEN......end of story and I will NOT post anymore on this subject. I will say, finally, that one can go sign in anytime before 31 July.....UNDERSTAND ????

Tried on-line reporting (for CW) last Wednesday for the first time. Took only 3 minutes to fill in the two pages. Approved Friday morning. On the website got two forms, one with the approved application and a second one with the next reporting date (save/print out both for safety!). At the same time received a short e-mail.

ONLY fill in fields marked with a red asterisk (i.e. do not give flight number etc.), use drop-down menus where available. Saved me a few h and a 35 km round trip.

2 hours ago, essox essox said:

I  have contributed a couple of times already......SO I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME.....I went and signed in for 90 days......on the 11th June.....was there for 3 minutes.....all done and dusted.....now have to sign in again before 8th September....

This was at Immigration..soi 5 JOMIEN......end of story and I will NOT post anymore on this subject. I will say, finally, that one can go sign in anytime before 31 July.....UNDERSTAND ????

Yup

but can also wait till July 31 st as well, without going to the office 

I completed it last week using Microsoft Edge. It's the only program that ever seems to work. 

You don't even need to wait for a reply email, when you've completed the application you can print out a confirmation immediately which has the 'approved' stamp top right! 

24 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I completed it last week using Microsoft Edge. It's the only program that ever seems to work. 

You don't even need to wait for a reply email, when you've completed the application you can print out a confirmation immediately which has the 'approved' stamp top right!

Indeed, you get an immediate confirmation with the Approval stamp.  However, when you check the Status of your 90-day report on the website, it might still say 'Pending' even when having received the immediate Approval confirmation.  The real approval is not that immediate Notification but the Notification Receipt which contains the date of your 'next appointment', which you are supposed to keep in your passport.

20 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Indeed, you get an immediate confirmation with the Approval stamp.  However, when you check the Status of your 90-day report on the website, it might still say 'Pending' even when having received the immediate Approval confirmation.  The real approval is not that immediate Notification but the Notification Receipt which contains the date of your 'next appointment', which you are supposed to keep in your passport.

Wow, that is clear as mud.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

So when do I get that? 

12 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Wow, that is clear as mud.

Alright, let me try again.

When I did my 90-day report on-line, I did get - just like the post of @Speedhump to which I reacted - an almost immediate confirmation, and downloaded that Notification document with the Approval stamp.

But that Notification document did not mention the 'next appointment date'.

So then I checked again on the 90-day reporting website under the tab STATUS, and there I saw that same Notification document but it mentioned 'Pending'.

Next day when I checked again under that STATUS tab the status was changed from Pending to Approved.  And together with that change there was now also a new document available for download called 'Receipt of Notification' and on that one my 'next appointment date' was mentioned.

It is that latter document 'Receipt of Notification' with the 'next appointment date' that you are supposed to make a print-out of and keep it in your passport.

Note: I do not do so (don't have a printer), but keep the PDF-version of that document on my mobile-phone which I always carry with me when going out.

Edited by Peter Denis

2 minutes ago, stoutfella said:

This very day I have checked with my immigration office regarding the 90 day report, which became due yesterday, and I am informed that it is still necessary for me to do one within the allotted time.

Which office? 

just thought i would try online again. managed to get the form filled in, but when i submit it, it tells me . "for further information regarding your 90 day reporting, please contact your local immigration office "

8 minutes ago, essox essox said:

why do you NOT go read my posts ???

They are in PLAIN ENGLISH....so will not be hard to understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though you vowed to SAY NO MORE on the subject your posts, while ENTERTAINING, do not necessarily reflect the requirements of my local immigration office.