'Taking the knee' seems to be from Game of Thrones - UK foreign minister

snoop1130

The man is a donkey and an embarrassment. This is the man who as Brexit Secretary was shocked to learn that Dover- Calais was a major trade route for the U.K: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46142188

Now this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._national_anthem_protests_(2016–present)#:~:text=Since August 2016%2C some American,during the U.S. national anthem.&text=The act itself has become,knee or taking the knee.

The problem with the UK Cabinet, is that it is made up of idiotic Brexit supporters who hardly have a brain between them.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:13 PM, BritManToo said:

Because it's all one way.

Where are the black organisations helping feed hungry white people?

Why is no Jewish group giving out scholarships to white kids?

Where all all the Muslim countries, giving citizenship's to poor white folk.

Why should I care about other racial groups, that don't care for me?

I didn't keep any slaves, historically my family were poor, they didn't keep any slaves.

Why am I responsible for stuff the rich guys did?

Have you looked for any of these organisations?

You don't need to care. Just get out of the way of the people who do care.

3 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Historically, everyone is guilty of murder and every other atrocity.

I've never killed anyone, don't include me in your nonsense, my parents and grandparents never killed anyone either.

(My dad was in WW2, but he was a guard at an Oxford army base, and they never trusted him with bullets in his gun)

On 6/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, Foghorn said:

And I know many coloured that are lazy and use it as an excuse for all of their failures, the coloured that I know who are successful usually agree with me

I don't know anyone like that. It's a surprise to me that you do. Especially when you call them coloured. 5555555555555

For your information, they describe themselves from when their ancestors came. From West Indies or an African country....

Only people who don't actually know any "coloured people" would describe them the way that you do.

Simply because they would understand that it would be insulting and totally ignorant to lump everyone together because they have a darker skin tone.

But you already knew that, knowing so many 'coloured' people....

On 6/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, RichardColeman said:

How many of these protesters and BLM matter members took the knee for the poor white girl that was stabbed to death in the back by a young  black guy trying to get into a gang in London ? None would be my guess. 

Why would they? That is a single incident.

BLM started because of thousands of murders by the police. Who simply got away with it. 

The tide started to change after this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/01/amber-guyger-police-officer-who-shot-man-death-his-apartment-found-guilty-murder/

So now people are fighting against injustice and they are no longer afraid. 

The trappings of slavery are but one target. They don't want it thrust in their faces every day in their home country.

If you are not a victim of discrimination, you might not care about it. But that doesn't mean that it does not exist.

The same racists who don't care about the discrimination that doesn't touch them, cry about xenophobia in Thailand.

All of a sudden discrimination matters to them.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

I don't know anyone like that. It's a surprise to me that you do. Especially when you call them coloured. 5555555555555

For your information, they describe themselves from when their ancestors came. From West Indies or an African country....

Only people who don't actually know any "coloured people" would describe them the way that you do.

Simply because they would understand that it would be insulting and totally ignorant to lump everyone together because they have a darker skin tone.

No it's people of colour again these days rather than afro caribbean, black etc, seems to change about every 15 years.

14 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

But isn't lumping everyone together what some try to do? I would have thought that "Black" in the UK context meant people of African and Caribbean heritage, the heart of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement by virtue of being the cultures primarily affected by the Atlantic slave trade.

Yet some of the BLM supporters talk of grievances of "people of colour" which is confusing since most people of colour in the UK have no connection with the slave trade (people of Indian and Pakistani heritage for example). Then their ground shifts and they say it's not just about toppling statues:it's more about tackling systemic racism affecting all people of colour.I can understand that but would question the wisdom of expanding the BLM definition in this way.

Then it gets even more confusing.It's not just people of colour but the BAME community that feels aggrieved - not just the people of Afro-Caribbean and South Asian heritage but everybody who is not more or less of Caucasian stock i.e. Chinese.Thais.Korean, Samoan, Indonesian, Japanese etc etc - often people it must be said who are infinitely more privileged than the white working class.

So one has to conclude there is something else going on here quite separate from the noble cause of tackling the real damage done by slavery.But what it is I'm not quite sure though I have an idea it won't end prettily.

3 hours ago, jayboy said:

So one has to conclude there is something else going on here quite separate from the noble cause of tackling the real damage done by slavery.But what it is I'm not quite sure though I have an idea it won't end prettily.

Of course there is more behind this whole nonsense. It's another loosely disguised marxist leftist attempt to abolish capitalism and bring anarchy. They have easily fooled the whole black community with talk of discrimination and equality, even though they would probably be hardest hit in case of their bizarre policy goals ever being achieved. The cream for the organisers is the willing participation of all the other useful idiots - the virtue signalling white folks who have gradually been conditioned to accept they are somehow responsible for the imaginary racism. Guess what - they're even funding it with donations!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:02 AM, BritManToo said:

I've never killed anyone, don't include me in your nonsense, my parents and grandparents never killed anyone either.

(My dad was in WW2, but he was a guard at an Oxford army base, and they never trusted him with bullets in his gun)

I'm sure he means guilty by association. Luckily for me I'm not a bleeding heart that considers myself guilty by association so I sleep just fine.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:13 AM, Eindhoven said:

If you are not a victim of discrimination, you might not care about it. But that doesn't mean that it does not exist.

:cheesy:

I am a victim of discrimination, but by every colour of person during my life ( mainly female ). My crime is that I'm a middle class white male. I'm discriminated variously for being white, for being male, and for being middle class.

Of course not every person I meet, but then nobody is discriminated against by everyone they meet, are they?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 9:06 AM, chainarong said:

U don't mix religion , politics' or sport , in my country of origin both team kneeled, I turned across to a movie. 

The question needs to be asked...and answered honestly...how many of those that did, did so under pressure...we have already seen 2 radio broadcasters sacked and a Twitter account user with over 1 million followers having their account shut just for remarks against this kneeling.

• Sad 1