Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

webfact

10 hours ago, J Town said:

SDNY has a mountain of indictments waiting for the instant the crown is removed. I doubt ANY of the family is sleeping well at night.

Of course they have diddums,you keep hanging onto that daydream.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Saraburi121 said:

I'm an American and Trump is at odds with most of my views which are mostly conservative. Also at odds with using loyalty in place of leadership. The weakest form of leadership is to divide then demand loyalty, not honesty and integrity, from your subordinates.  

Sure thing,something obama,Bush etc would never dream of doing.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, OZinPattaya said:

What do you, or your ilk, really think you're accomplishing other than proving your own political bias. I was no great fan of Bill Clinton but I never supported Starr's witch-hunt against him. So, you got an impeached Democrat and now an impeached Republican. Congratulations. You just accomplished something completely predictable!

My "Ilk" provided you with an analysis supported by quotes and links , where your 'ilk" is providing unsubstantiated, unsupported  opinion. 

And you were a great fan of slick willy, where he looked straight in the eye, shook his finger at you  at you and said " I never had sex with that lady"  and when he was asked if his statement "there's nothing going on between us " was truthful he replied " It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."  I guess  I see why you like trump .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

My "Ilk" provided you with an analysis supported by quotes and links , where your 'ilk" is providing unsubstantiated, unsupported  opinion. 

And you were a great fan of slick willy, where he looked straight in the eye, shook his finger at you  at you and said " I never had sex with that lady"  and when he was asked if his statement "there's nothing going on between us " was truthful he replied " It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."  I guess  I see why you like trump .

How was I a great fan of Slick Willy? You need to lay off the caffeine, my friend. And learn how to read.

NOT a big fan of Bill Clinton. Even so, I did not support the Republican partisan impeachment of him.

Edited by OZinPattaya
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The same Ipso/Reuters poll predicted that Hillary Clinton would have a 90 percent chance of winning enough electoral college votes to win the 2016 Presidential election. SEE: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-polls/how-the-polls-including-ours-missed-trumps-victory-idUSKBN1343O6

If anyone has not caught on yet, these polls are all pretty much meaningless. In general, we are still to far out to make any predictions, especially in a USA with so many rapidly changing events.

Polls can tell you based upon calling X amount of people out of a population of Y we can get a sample, and based upon the sample size out of population you get a +/- percentage, but such polls have absolutely no way of determining how many people are simply lying through their teeth when the pollster calls them.

In the case of Trump voters they came to the believe long ago that anyone who calls their house is pretty much the enemy.

And yes, even if a poll results were to claim Trump was cruising to victory I still would not put any faith in it.

Edited by Damual Travesty
sp
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

Polls can tell you based upon calling X amount of people out of a population of Y we can get a sample, and based upon the sample size out of population you get a +/- percentage, but such polls have absolutely no way of determining how many people are simply lying through their teeth when the pollster calls them.

Biden is thumping Trump by 12 points on Fox News polls...

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-coronavirus-racism-unemployment-2020-6

Edited by jcsmith
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mlmcleod said:

Yes Hillary was so unpopular that she beat Trump by over 3,000,000 votes.  Trump only won the election via the archaic electoral college.  That seems to be about the only any Republican will win anymore!

Vote in November!

In the UK we also have an archaic system. A party can get 37% of the vote and win a majority, or 11.5% of the vote (UKIP) and no seats, when they should've won 70+.

8 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

How will it be disastrous? Because you read that in the news somewhere?

Stimulus checks, gas prices lowest they have been in years, record low interest rates, etc.

From where I sit, it appears if that is more disaster waiting to happen, I am all for it.

I don't want to make up stories how Trump has harmed the rest of the world, I am only concerned what it is doing for me personally.

Life is good, economically better than it has been for years and years for me.

Yikes Wake up: 

Stimulus checks, gas prices lowest they have been in years, record low interest rates, etc. If Micky mouse was the President all of this still happens LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Over used argument. Apple and pear comparison. Former was spontaneous and most wore masks outdoor while latter is being organized, indoor and attendees unified by Trump’s no mask political statement. 

You believe the former was spontaneous? I have some beach front land in Nebraska i'd like to sell you

• Thanks 2