Mosquito fogger

seabear

Has anybody bought a mosquito fogger? Lazada has many models. From 2'700.--Baht till 13'000.-- Baht. Any good or not? ( I know that the Tetsaban comes, if you tell them. I know about standing water, pots with guppy fish, etc.

Have had many. They work great. Fog  around the property perimeter twice a week.

After a good rain, will need spraying again.

Does not appear to affect fish in ponds but if have an aereator in the pond  suggest turn off while you fog 

1 hour ago, DPKANKAN said:

I have a system to keep off the Mossies. About 3 years ago I noticed a dead cock roach on the floor in the morning. Another one a cupla days later. We had just started to use MagiClean for the tiled floor. So I made up a spray bottle with it diluted. Tried spraying on ants. Killed them. Great. Then experimented. Sit outside at night, spray my legs with it. No mossie bites, no flies or midges land on you.  Now when I am outside gardening or chillin' I give myself a quick spray. and use it for cleaning tables too! (They make a spray for indoors anyway!!)????????????????????????????????

Where do you get this MagiClean? 

Mosquito fogger. 

I don't know about them foggers. The Village Exterminator comes around with one of them big Noisy canons and fogs up the village and around most homes a few times a year. 

The mozzies Love it it's like Steroids to them They go Wild and attack anything in their Millions. work? Nahd735d69a829eaa2b5158459e6e53ceaa.thumb.jpg.a6e6014ebe25731aaa7d28f85358843a.jpg

Edited by digger70
  • Like 1

If you need something to catch mosquitoes inside home or outdoor, I just bought this. Works perfectly ! I use it on my terrace.

220V/5W only.

Let it run one hour before going on your terrace.

PORTOTI Mosquito Killer PR-25MB Pest Trap

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/portoti-mosquito-killer-pr-25mb-pest-trap-i174536187-s358395528.html?mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

More infos :

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/GoodsDetailOriginal.aspx?__ar=Y&goodscode=489118543&from=gdetail

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Shot said:

Lavender or Lily Bouquet?????

I just checked. They don't like Lavender. But I am not sure if this lavender smell of the MagiClean has anything to do with the real thing. 

3 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Now when I am outside gardening or chillin' I give myself a quick spray. and use it for cleaning tables too! (They make a spray for indoors anyway!!)????????????????????????????????

But not floor cleaner or to spray on your body - the floor cleaner is one cap full to a bucket of water for cleaning floors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

Mosquito fogger. 

I don't know about them foggers. The Village Exterminator comes around with one of them big Noisy canons and fogs up the village and around most homes a few times a year. 

The mozzies Love it it's like Steroids to them They go Wild and attack anything in their Millions. work? Nahd735d69a829eaa2b5158459e6e53ceaa.thumb.jpg.a6e6014ebe25731aaa7d28f85358843a.jpg

We have the same. It would help if they put some insecticide in it....but that costs money, eats the profits, and takes effort.

Same with the useless sprays that destroy chipboard furniture, not insects.

DIY wins every time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grusa said:

We have the same. It would help if they put some insecticide in it....but that costs money, eats the profits, and takes effort.

DIY wins every time.

Which insecticide do you buy?

12 minutes ago, Grusa said:

DIY wins every time.

I don't know ,When they Bomb the village it smells like Kerosene not Insecticide.  :bah:

• Like 1

I bought one 2 And a half month ago, price 5500 baht, one liter product included in a shop in Bangkok. After 4 weeks it didn’t work ...blocked. It’s back in the shop (warranty) already one month now. 
I ordered one by Lazada price 599, it’s working just as good(even better fogging) as the more expensive one. 

There's a particular type of oil that should be used in the larger foggers, I forget the type now. As it is fairly expensive many people use diesel. It's effective and cheaper, though it leaves a mess on the floor when used inside. I used to use a third generation pyrethrin. The main warning was not to dispose of the container near a water source. 

2 hours ago, Oldie said:

Look in the supermarket for floor cleaners. 

Magiclean is a so called cold degreaser. Spray directly on dirty surfaces and wipe of with a damp cloth.

Indeed ideal to get rid of ants in the kitchen, clean your oven and furnace and clean walls.

1 minute ago, hugocnx said:

Magiclean is a so called cold degreaser. Spray directly on dirty surfaces and wipe of with a damp cloth.

Indeed ideal to get rid of ants in the kitchen, clean your oven and furnace and clean walls.

Magiclean makes a whole range of cleaning products.  The floor cleaner is not a spray.

5 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I have a system to keep off the Mossies. About 3 years ago I noticed a dead cock roach on the floor in the morning. Another one a cupla days later. We had just started to use MagiClean for the tiled floor. So I made up a spray bottle with it diluted. Tried spraying on ants. Killed them. Great. Then experimented. Sit outside at night, spray my legs with it. No mossie bites, no flies or midges land on you.  Now when I am outside gardening or chillin' I give myself a quick spray. and use it for cleaning tables too! (They make a spray for indoors anyway!!)????????????????????????????????

Nice clean legs ????

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

But not floor cleaner or to spray on your body - the floor cleaner is one cap full to a bucket of water for cleaning floors.

You can use the floor cleaner for many things. I use it for wood too - not much diluted. My doors always look like new. Also my kitchen. Have to admit that I never used it on my body - until now. 

33 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Magiclean makes a whole range of cleaning products.  The floor cleaner is not a spray.

I wasn't aware of a whole range of Magiclean products, but I was referring to this one. Definitely not a floor cleaner.Magiclean.thumb.jpg.020c9595802155cfcc00b1a263536e8f.jpg

Edited by hugocnx