Pattaya: Teen escapes with his life after getting stuck under a bridge - blames slippery conditions

webfact

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

But it was the roads fault ?

Or the fact he was using his mobile phone, did the police not think to look at phone call list. Oh silly me thinking that the Pattaya can actually think!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, a977 said:

Or the fact he was using his mobile phone, did the police not think to look at phone call list. Oh silly me thinking that the Pattaya can actually think!!!!!!!!!!

What would a list of phone calls prove ?  Unless you have the exact time of impact, a call could be made before/after the actual accident. Even if there is a record of a call that corresponds to the accident, it could be a call made hands free.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He blamed the slippery conditions

1,843,934 cars apparently didn't encounter such "slippery" conditions before the accident.

I would blame the farang for throwing a banana peel on the road.  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

If that darned bridge hadn't been there, no problem.  Another 18 year old skilled driver. What will daddy say?

Daddy will say

i didnt know you had a car licence,

Or

you had best get out there and sell some more stuff,

Or

that will straighten out but then sell it,

Or

who the f-cks car is it.

5 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

What would a list of phone calls prove ?  Unless you have the exact time of impact, a call could be made before/after the actual accident. Even if there is a record of a call that corresponds to the accident, it could be a call made hands free.

Whether or not there is a hands free set can be determined by looking... actually hands free means no hands on the steering wheel as both the phone and a cigarette are managed....

Edited by jacko45k