Pattaya: Entrepreneurial Thai man turns COVID-19 crisis into business opportunity

webfact

5 minutes ago, mikebell said:

You can't buy good coffee in Thailand.

Hopefully people will correct me.

I have no idea what good coffee is but the fact that people cue up for his shows that they like it. Maybe its not what you consider good coffee. But obviously other people have other idea's.

What I have heard you can get some nice coffee grinds in Thailand (from friends who like coffee). Just a matter of knowing where to buy it and willing to pay the price. 

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

You can't buy good coffee in Thailand.

Hopefully people will correct me.

I am not sure where you tried, but I can now find good, coffee in many parts of Thailand. Thankfully none of the outlets are foreign owned franchise outlets, although I note that starfuc++s seems to be popular, gracious knows why

12 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Free  WiFi in many cafes, but free WiFi is no excuse for putting nasty liquid in your mouth

They were really one of the first outfits to supply it, I recall the one in Harbor Mall was full of people working with laptops and even meetings of several people eking out a single coffee. Calling their coffee 'nasty liquid' is nonsense... green tea, yes!

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They were really one of the first outfits to supply it, I recall the one in Harbor Mall was full of people working with laptops and even meetings of several people eking out a single coffee. Calling their coffee 'nasty liquid' is nonsense... green tea, yes!

Green tea is one thing, the nasty liquid supplied as coffee at Starf++ks, defies description