State of emergency set to be extended through July

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

Prayut strategy during the pandemic is better organised than America for sure. I'm glad to be here than at home. I feel safer here than at home with the BLM protestors destroying random property.

Me too.

BA cancelled a planned flight for April and I have now cancelled the rebooked flights for August. Sharing your sentiment I have decided that U.K./Europe is out for this year and I will reconsider booking 2021 in 6 months time.

The holiday budget for 2020 has been diverted to home improvements......... the missus is happy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

<Deleted> told you, anyone who still thinks this is about the virus, that has not appeared for 31 days, is delusional ! 

Control, control and more control !

certain people get their rocks off on control

• Like 1

He says the lockdown can be ended anytime things 'return to normal'.   Doesn't he realize there isn't going to be a 'return to normal' anytime soon--probably for years?  If he is waiting for a 'return to normal' we will be in for a never ending lockdown.   Extending the lockdown month after month is not going to help us get to what is going to be a new normal. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mikeasq60 said:

I quess you like being in a dictatorship. You like the leader coming out in his uniform so you know whose boss? 

I don't bother labeling politics that don't apply to me. Honestly I have no desire figuring out politics in Thailand. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

Whatever you do, ban international flights to and from America till the BLM protestors are under control. They are planning to carry their message to other countries regardless of consequences.   

I would hope BLM pulls a stunt in Thailand. I'd be curious to see what happens. I'm sure those BLM folks would be flagged from the start 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

I don't bother labeling politics that don't apply to me. Honestly I have no desire figuring out politics in Thailand. 

I do because I have a wife their I'm trying to get back to. All these govts all reading from the same script over and over you don't find that odd? 

12 hours ago, drbeach said:

Exactly! Just wondering why Thailand's leaders need so much more control (it would appear) than Vietnam's Communist leaders?

It sure looks like there's more freedom in Vietnam these days! Apparently when they re-opened the schools in May, they did the temperature check and hand sanitizer for just a week and have since stopped!

Masks are officially still compulsory, but no idea if they're still being enforced!

Masks are only enforced at supermarkets and the airports!

• Like 1