Farang Women

Begs

Women (including lesbians, feminists or whoever females) have their own place here on this forum, it is called

FARANG GIRLS IN THAILAND and there is only one administrator (Mrs. Boo)

I never look and I never post anything there, because this women gossip is nothing for me, and I respect, they should have their own section for them to talk about their little problems.

Yohan, Yohan, Yohan.

Do you do it on purpose or is it natural?

Farang girls in Thailand

Gossip and little problems.

And you wonder why they're not always very sympathetic towards you.

I mean a man like you.

And I'm not sure it is only farang girls.

Anyway, not a critic.

We are what we are, with our experiences, the bad and the good.

Some forget and go on, some don't,... :o

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

":Even STROLL, the troll (formerly natee1 and natee2) was replying to my postings as a woman... now he tells you he/she is living for years with a Thai bargirl."

Call me what you like, but on this forum I respond to being called 'stroll'.

I never posted as a woman, nor do I live with a bargirl, and you (intentionally?) misunderstood some more of my recent posts.

If your English is really that bad, I suggest you keep a dictionary at hand.

As to my previous post:

"Besides, the topic is about boys' experiences with farang women.

Got scared and have some more growing up to do, my guess."

Do you see how using 'boys' instead of 'men' gives it a different slant?

Btw, anybody can read and post in FARANG GIRLS IN THAILAND, as Bluecat does.

Yohan, Yohan, Yohan.

Do you do it on purpose or is it natural?

Farang girls in Thailand

Gossip and litlle problems.

And you wonder why they're not always very sympathetic towards you.

They are never sympathetic towards me anyway.....

And why do you not comment on the rest of my posting:

I asked, if there is a women only section for anything (yes, I call it gossip and little problems) - but where is the men section on this forum?

And for sure, I will never ever post or even read in a forum section, called Farang girls in Thailand......because I am not a farang girl.....very simple explication....

Johann

":Even STROLL, the troll (formerly natee1 and natee2) was replying to my postings as a woman... now he tells you he/she is living for years with a Thai bargirl."

Call me what you like, but on this forum I respond to being called 'stroll'.

I never posted as a woman, nor do I live with a bargirl, and you (intentionally?) misunderstood some more of my recent posts.

If your English is really that bad, I suggest you keep a dictionary at hand.

As to my previous post:

"Besides, the topic is about boys' experiences with farang women.

Got scared and have some more growing up to do, my guess."

Do you see how using 'boys' instead of 'men' gives it a different slant?

Btw, anybody can read and post in FARANG GIRLS IN THAILAND, as Bluecat does.

STROLL, my troll....Great, your first posting tonight which is not a one-liner!

Johann

Did I miss some of your postings, Yohan?

Or maybe I did not read them fully :o

What happened to you?

What did you do to them and what did they do to you, whoever started first,...?

Johann:

"STROLL, my troll....Great, your first posting tonight which is not a one-liner!"

Wrong again, is it past your bedtime?

Any way, I think we have wasted enough space in this thread, sorry begs.

I shall withdraw...

Johann:

"STROLL, my troll....Great, your first posting tonight which is not a one-liner!"

Wrong again, is it past your bedtime?

Any way, I think we have wasted enough space in this thread, sorry begs.

I shall withdraw...

Stroll, my computer-ghost is gone ....Finally! Back to normal posting now.

I will not miss you for sure....

Johann

Did I miss some of your postings, Yohan?

Or maybe I did not read them fully :o

What happened to you?

What did you do to them and what did they do to you, whoever started first,...?

STROLL my computer ghost is going home now.... every posting from me, and 30 seconds later a one-liner under it....like a computer-virus already.......

Nothing happened to me, Bluecat...

Next month I am in Thailand, without computer by the way....

Btw, anybody can read and post in  FARANG GIRLS IN THAILAND, as Bluecat does.

I think, I really should try it out......just now! Good idea? I feel, they are waiting for me.

I like the thread called: Age and weight by Polly

and Mrs. Boo, the responsible administrator for the ladies section, is already busy everywhere there to delete postings about members, who do not agree with her opinion on Farang-girls....

Taking a look there for the first time some minutes ago, I understand now, what she said about 'hijacking' by Johann & others.....

I did not post anything in the Farang girls section however, never, and these postings were done by other members not related to me. -

For goodness' sake, Yohan, give it a rest, will you?

He gave up. But you will never do so. Still looking for something to pick and start a new argument.

Everyone can post wherever and read whatever on this forum. Period. You don't feel like posting or reading the Farang Girls forum, then don't. Simple as that. Why make it all complicated while it's that simple? Holy <deleted>. I have promised my shrink not to get involved with this. Hope he will forgive me this time.

And please don't start with me too. I'm so tired of it.

Edited by LovelyCutie

Re. Yohan, I accept some of your comments, however I was refering to all these so called farangs who contribute to the forums on a regular basis, and basically criticise their life in Thailand. They must have disasterous relationships back in their home countries, and basically what really pi**es me off is the fact that they spend a lot of time in Thailand, then they complain about everything!

I understand, what you want to say.

I just said in my last posting, there are different kind of foreigners, and not all are complaining about Thailand...

1- Men, financially secure, with good job, usually working for a company from outside of Thailand (mostly from Europe or USA) are complaining the most....

Why do they complain? Because they complain anywhere else, too..... never satisfied with anything....

2- Men, with bad relationship to Europe or USA are more likely to accept the daily life in Thailand easier. - They are accustomed to more difficult problems in their own country. Why should they complain?

3- Not only men, but also women, who are good-off in Europe/USA are complaining when they have to stay in Thailand.....they have money, but life is very boring......

I think, in Thailand it is about the same situation as here in Japan with most foreigners.

Johann

im feeling quesy....maybe popcorn will bring it all up........sick bag please :o

(thai airways chicken-or-fish meal choice parody)

me: this is your lucky day! we can offer you popcorn or a sick bag.

you: a sick bag, please.

me: sorry, we're out of sick bags. we only have popcorn!

Still looking for something to pick and start a new argument.

This is, why we have a forum.....

I made many postings - most of them you did not care, because they are not interesting for you at all....

about radioamateur, living in HuaHin, computer, webpages, South Thailand, history of South Thailand, classical music, Thai Muslim, living in Pattaya, accomodation in East Bangkok, my life in Japan, dual pricings, income and pricing of daily needs for the average Thais, car-imports, driving....

I was defending Thai people also at several threads , this includes Thai bar-girls, and Thai girls, who have some problems with foreign men.

As far as I know, you are Asian, Thai and I do not see even any of my postings, which could be offensive against you personally.

Might be, that you do not like some postings here on this forum about women, but I wonder, what you expect, when reading the threads in the

Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life ????

Why do you like to read them so much? There are many other threads here on the Thaivisa-Forum without any talkings about 'from men - about women'

About yohan&others, who are hijacking threads, I am not posting in the FARANG GIRLS section at all, any postings there, quickly deleted by the 'forum policewoman' are not from me. My only username is YOHAN.

Johann

I just can't resist it:

"about radioamateur, living in HuaHin, computer, webpages, South Thailand, history of South Thailand, classical music, Thai Muslim, living in Pattaya, accomodation in East Bangkok, my life in Japan, dual pricings, income and pricing of daily needs for the average Thais, car-imports, driving...."

Haven't you forgotten one or two? Please make a complete list, much appreciated by anybody reading this thread.

Please make a complete list, much appreciated by anybody reading this thread.

I do not think, anybody is interested in my daily English exercise, except you. Seems you like reading so much. Enjoy, little troll.

I do not think, anybody is interested in my daily English exercise, except you. Seems you like reading so much. Enjoy, little troll.

Are you done?

...Good.

I was just going to say that farang women in Thailand on the whole are not very forthcoming because they understandably assume we men are not interested.

However, start talking and they are very nice... On the whole.

This is, why we have a forum.....

No, I do not think we have a forum so that we can fight with whoever we don't agree with endlessly, even when they said they have given up. Especially when they said they have given up. At first, it's bearable. But now, you are going around in circle. I just can't imagine.. how can we fight with someone forever, while they are mute already? Boy, why I bother.. you won't listen what others have to say anyway.

And my post earlier was not that it's all offensive to me as a Thai. NO! I was just saying that stroll gave up. Begs gave up. They didn't post anything anymore. But you still "I think, I really should try it out......just now! Good idea?" What for? It's totally childish.

Might be, that you do not like some postings here on this forum about women, but I wonder, what you expect, when reading the threads in the

Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life  ????

I admit I find some postings on this forum from a few members offensive. Some are nonsense. Some are pure rubbish. Does it mean I am not welcome on here? FYI, I've been hanging out at a bloody Farang bar for years. I've dealt with many drunken and rude foreign bastards there.. in person.. in my real life. It's not like when we hear someone talking rubbish about us and we are supposed to run away?

And yes, we all know that your username is Yohan which is your real name.. and you've been married to your Japanese wife for almost 28 years now.. and so on.. and so on.. And we are not to mistake you with anyone else.

Oh well, boys, if we don't refrain, this will never end.

Btw, anybody can read and post in   FARANG GIRLS IN THAILAND, as Bluecat does.

I think, I really should try it out......just now! Good idea? I feel, they are waiting for me.

I like the thread called: Age and weight by Polly

and Mrs. Boo, the responsible administrator for the ladies section, is already busy everywhere there to delete postings about members, who do not agree with her opinion on Farang-girls....

Taking a look there for the first time some minutes ago, I understand now, what she said about 'hijacking' by Johann & others.....

I did not post anything in the Farang girls section however, never, and these postings were done by other members not related to me. -

A question??

Is "Mrs Boo" farang or Thai?

If she is a farang it seems I wasted the vote I gave her in the poll.

I gave her my vote cos I thought that she was "poo ying khon Thai)

Can I have another vote please.

:o

A question??

As far as I know, Mrs. Boo is a British woman, living in Thailand.

About Polly, I do not know, but I think, British, too, 50 +, single....

Maybe check in the FARANG GIRLS section, there is something there about FARANG FEMALES (how good they all are) and AGE+WEIGHT (the overweight farang man) and LOVE THAI MEN (how bad all foreign men are...) and gossip like that....

I do not care, it is a ladies room, and I heard, they mentioned about me, and some others....yohan&others, the hijackers.....they have some personality problems there for sure.

But I have absolut nothing to do with that all, as I am NOT posting in the FARANG GIRLS section, and I also do NOT send any personal hate-mail....(I receive them however from frustrated power-ladies, but I do not care about)

and my only username for postings is YOHAN - I do not act out of anonymity....

Another vote? No way! You have to look for information first...

I personally think, if female or male, foreigner or Thai is not a criteria about how to judge if a person is able for business-like administration of a forum, where various opinions are coming up.

To be a woman however is not enough qualification - if she has nothing else to offer than that. To stay neutral in such discussions is not easy. It is an important requirement for a moderator to remain calm and correct, and I think, she is not able to do that job in a fair way. My vote was for George.

Johann

I would rather chew glass while watching men's figure skating and being sodimized by a rhino then have anything to do with a farang women again. But hey thats just me.

Does this mean Britney Spears has one less fan? :o

Maybe check in the FARANG GIRLS section, there is something there about FARANG FEMALES (how good they all are) and AGE+WEIGHT (the overweight farang man) and LOVE THAI MEN (how bad all foreign men are...) and gossip like that....

As if foreign men are not talking rubbish about (caucasian/asian) women on the forum. :o

A question??

As far as I know, Mrs. Boo is a British woman, living in Thailand.

About Polly, I do not know, but I think, British, too, 50 +, single....

To be a woman however is not enough qualification - if she has nothing else to offer than that. To stay neutral in such discussions is not easy. It is an important requirement for a moderator to remain calm and correct, and I think, she is not able to do that job in a fair way. My vote was for George.

Johann

Yohan you're a real hive of information.

Now I know for sure that my vote was wasted.

Still I guess I should have done a bit of research first I suppose.

I am now thinking that yes! it (my vote) should have gone to George or dr Pat

:o

p.s. I got nothing against farang women (as long as they stay in farang land that is)