Farang Women

Begs

1-

NO! I was just saying that stroll gave up. Begs gave up. They didn't post anything anymore.

2-

Does it mean I am not welcome on here?

3-

FYI, I've been hanging out at a bloody Farang bar for years. I've dealt with many drunken and rude foreign bastards there.. in person.. in my real life.

4-

.... you've been married to your Japanese wife for almost 28 years now........

1-

Begs is still here, even in one thread now I am quite sharing his opinion.....

And Stroll will show up today again with his one-liner under my postings for sure...

It is up to them, to give up or to continue, I am not responsible for their postings.

It is possible to LOCK a thread...it is up to you to contact the administrator.

As long as a thread is open, you might post..... if you get a reply, is another matter. And there is no obligation to reply...

2-

Of course, post whatever you like in the 'Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life' section, but you must accept the fact, that your opinion will be the MINORITY, and you will see rather 'from men-about women' postings...

I myself will never post anything in the FARANG GIRLS section, why should I do that? I am not interested into women gossip about small problems like 'overweight old farang man' or 'how bad all foreign men are'

3-

I do not drink any alcohol including beer and wine, and I had many disputes with women about that, who are considering me as weak milky-face or baby-boy because of that. NOT to drink alcohol is surely a big minus for a man, when communicating with women.

I do not enter bars or nightclubs at all. Nowhere, never...

please do not add me to your list of drunken, rude foreign bastards......

(it is nice to read, what you think about your customers, who pay for their drinks!)

4-

Even after 28 years my wife is not considering me as a drunken and rude foreign bastard.....(how long are you married?)

Johann

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> It is possible to LOCK a thread...

Really... Hey that's the first sensible suggestion since quite some time.

The other excellent suggestion was about a sub-forum for men... I'll suggest to George to create one.. and then perhaps lock you into it by yourself. :o

Seriously, let's close this one, I think everyone had their say.. a couple of times. And there's been really a lot of generalizing, stereotyping, degrading comments by several people, not to mention pointless bickering between members. Let's lay this one to rest.

Cheers,

Chanchao