Trump blasts "left-wing cultural revolution" at Mount Rushmore

rooster59

2 hours ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

95% of the people on this forum that are making comments here are not from the USA, so they have no knowledge what they are talking about!

???  So only people from the USA have any knowledge?  Strange presumption indeed.  And utterly wrong.

PH

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, J Town said:

He's running as an Independent.

If he is, that's not good news for Trump. Not sure how large the black Republican vote is, but Kanye has been a mate of Trump's for a while.

27 minutes ago, simple1 said:

he will probably take some votes away from the Democrats.

Maybe...

Edited by teatime101

22 minutes ago, teatime101 said:

If he is, that's not good news for Trump. Not sure how large the black Republican vote is, but Kanye has been a mate of Trump's for a while.

Maybe...

I don't see any votes going from Trump to West, but I do see votes going from Democrats to West? I think it is a ploy of the Trump campaign.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

Seems that if one doesn't hate Trump on here one is labelled as rightwing extremist, racist, fascist, stupid etc.

I don't see much calm debate happening, and no acceptance of an opposing viewpoint.

Seems like you're either cherry-picking or simply don't bother to read exchanges before commenting. The poster I replied to insists on labeling anyone not agreeing with his point of view "far left" and such, almost regardless of what they actually post. My replies were related to that.

Further, I do not usually apply the wide brush claim to all Trump supporters. The terms you picked do not feature much in my posts.

As for going on about "calm debate", or "acceptance of opposing viewpoint", that holds for either side of the political divide. Don't see you having much issues with that other than in a partisan manner - never mind practicing what you preach.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

Watching Trump's speech it is obvious that he has given up. So low energy. His attacks were given in a low monotone voice. I think that Tulsa rally has destroyed him. He does not want to be doing this anymore.

Any takers on the bet he quits on Labor Day?

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a raciest-extremist.

Or donald duck. Which seems apt.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Now I know you're a troll, I made no claim but if you actually read correctly you'd know, perhaps some reading comprehension courses would help.

I don't know if you were using "you" in a plural sense or just directed either at me or barmbeker. At any rate, I assumed that barmbeker was quoting you because he use quotation marks. That was a mistaken assumption. But if you're accusing me of being a troll on account of that, well, that's nonsense.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Whenever Trump speaks I find it entertaining...in a sad comedic way.

This is typical trump speak and is right on the mark.........had to laugh when I read it.

Hey, I met with that guy Francis today. He's a Pope; a really great, great Pope. You know he's the leader of the Catholic Church. The church, big, big, big church. I couldn't believe it when he told me about how many Catholics there are out there. Way more than I thought they have churches all over the world; some are very, very close (so close) to my hotels and my great golf courses.

"He took me to the Sistine Chapel. Beautiful ceilings I don't think too many people even know about this place. The paintings are great, phenomenal paintings I'm telling you. The Pope (right guy, by the way, I think it he knows more about the Bible than almost anybody and, we got along great, I really think he likes me). Well he told me the whole thing was painted by this young Italian guy; I think his name is Michael Angelo. At least that's what Francis (we are great friends) called him, I think.

"Trust me, we're going to hear more about this young guy Michael whoever. He's really artistic, and everybody tells me I have the greatest eye for the best art. I told Frank I'd like to buy him some of Mike's art. I asked him if Mike's done anything on velvet. He'll check (great guy). I'll hang Mike staff at Mar-a- Lago or Trump Tower. He needs more exposure. It's too much with the churches he could paint my phenomenal presidential portrait on the Capitol dome. Or maybe a mural on my big, beautiful border wall, but just on our side.

Unbelievable!! The fake media is now at it again! I just saw something on TV that reckoned Michael died 450 years ago. Sad. Very sad, y'know, I've already got some people looking into this.....and you won't believe what they're finding.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Have you watched Trump being interviewed? He seems incapable of answering a simple question or citing facts to back up what he says. It's pretty clear he's got a bad case of ADHD and is cognitively impaired.

But he produces good soundbites and to the general electorate I think that's what matters. Look... This isn't about praising Trump, it's about finding someone to beat him. Tell me why you think Biden is 'that guy'.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

But he produces good soundbites and to the general electorate I think that's what matters. Look... This isn't about praising Trump, it's about finding someone to beat him. Tell me why you think Biden is 'that guy'.

Sure, easy question and thanks for asking. Easy peasy. On the country’s birthday, Biden offers hopeful counterpoint to Trump’s message. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/on-the-country-s-birthday-biden-offers-hopeful-counterpoint-to-trump-s-message/ar-BB16kVSq?li=BBorjTa&ocid=msn360

Do yo have any more of the soundbite questions?

Edited by earlinclaifornia

11 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I think for quite a few reasons Biden is far from the ideal candidate. I don't see him beat Trump, Trump is beating himself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Sure, easy question and thanks for asking. Easy peasy. On the country’s birthday, Biden offers hopeful counterpoint to Trump’s message. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/on-the-country-s-birthday-biden-offers-hopeful-counterpoint-to-trump-s-message/ar-BB16kVSq?li=BBorjTa&ocid=msn360

Do yo have any more of the soundbite questions?

I listened to that, and personally I think he mumbles. 

Look it's not my country, but I'm not sure Biden is the guy who can take the bull by the horns and get elected.