Trump blasts "left-wing cultural revolution" at Mount Rushmore

rooster59

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

isn't this Karl Marx?

Given time ,if they couldn't knock them down they would of completed the job, in my opinion!

The replacement would end up with these little devils painted in red

Statues of the evil comrade father 

Marx's America

Edited by Yankeesvsredsox

1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

But you've actually been there, right? Otherwise that would mean your comments are just empty predictions based no facts.

I don't argue with democrats cause they are always right! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Hoping you were joking but just in case!

I am from Germany and the USA is far from the "greatest country"!

20 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Well, you made the claim in the first place. What are your criteria?

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Just what does the "greatest Country" look like, population, land mass, etc...

Now I know you're a troll, I made no claim but if you actually read correctly you'd know, perhaps some reading comprehension courses would help.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yankeesvsredsox said:

I seen a lot of red paint splattered  on buildings ,streets, police cars, signs,monuments and  statues. Many signs with the clenched fist,a all to familiar symbol of anti capitalist !  Thank goodness the President stymied  this revolt on the republic, by the left and  maxist radicals. Given time ,if they couldn't knock them down they would of completed the job, in my opinion!

Marx's America 

All that stood between The United States and a Communist Takeover were some cans of paint thinner. That was a close one.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Harpo Marx

Harpo married actress Susan Fleming on September 28, 1936. The wedding became public knowledge after President Franklin D. Roosevelt sent the couple a telegram of congratulations the following month. Harpo's marriage, like Gummo's, was lifelong. (Groucho was divorced three times, Zeppo twice, Chico once.) The couple adopted four children: Bill, Alex, Jimmy, and Minnie. When he was asked by George Burns in 1948 how many children he planned to adopt, he answered, "I’d like to adopt as many children as I have windows in my house. So when I leave for work, I want a kid in every window, waving goodbye."

His musical talent extended to beyond the harp, to piano, clarinet, etc...all mostly learned independent of professional instruction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpo_Marx

What a guy.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

President Trump! is doing a great job, and I bet you are not even an American.

Trumps is doing an absolutely awful job and I bet you're not an American either. It seems the biggest ever-Trumpers on this forum are Brits or Aussies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

@earlinclaifornia

If you can try explain why you are confused I'm happy to explain my post. (As a non American with a vague interest in the well-being of the world) 

That is a laughable post you made and makes mw wonder why in hell you know of why Biden is "capable of losing the election". Contrasted to my post regarding Biden “Respect science, respect nature, respect each other.” Please enlighten me as to any point you may think of defending such BS?

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

That is a laughable post you made and makes mw wonder why in hell you know of why Biden is "capable of losing the election". Contrasted to my post regarding Biden “Respect science, respect nature, respect each other.” Please enlighten me as to any point you may think of defending such BS?

Only from Chula Visa do you get such insight

• Confused 1