Dr. Thanarak Plipat says Thai people are inviting the return of COVID-19

webfact

1 hour ago, NB1986 said:

Its easy to say for you Dr. Thanarak, what about if you would be amongst all unemployed people, would you be scared of Covid-19 is easy to talk when your a** is not in danger. Sooner or later if your country want to survive it will have to change that policy. Or more people will die from hunger, crime, car accidents than from Covid-19. 

He's talking about wearing masks. How does that have any effect on people being unemployed?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

How can it return if there is no new case since 43 days and all borders are closed, except the imported ones from Thais they are 14 days in quarantine? 

Because official case numbers and actual reality are not the same thing. 

I'll give you an example. I know of a man in another country that got a fairly severe case with classic symptoms including delirium. Described as like the flu but 10 times worse. He stupidly didn't visit a doctor much less tested. 

He had been very careful before infection. 

Now he complains that his province isn't opening up as they have no recent official cases. 

Get the picture? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Sounds like Thailand isn't covid free at all.  

If you want to catch it, in Thailand, where would you go?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

oh dear   !   Khun Prayut please crack that whip of yours and gets these thai's in line.

The worse thing that could have devastating effects on Thailand is a second wave of COVID19 with high infection rates.  Please Khun Prayut Chan O Cha , fix this like you fix everything else in Thailand. :wai:

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.3a2c557bd9e315519f731f31b5418e41.PNG

You mean elections ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

have to agree with the man, decided to visit Krabi beaches during the holiday and what I saw this week end is a lot of careless people, (at the beach and at some restaurants) no masks, no social distancing, no nothing, they walked around like they used to do before the virus, I am just waiting for the news infections update reports, next week should know

More like a month for potential hospital cases 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

I didn't say convid comes every year. Have you lost your prescription glasses during the plandemic?

Sorry but the OP is regarding Covid-19, and as you said the Flu, I assumed you were one of the 'It's only the Flu" brigade.  My mistake, but that does not mean I need prescription glasses.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1