Trump niece describes 'malignantly dysfunctional family' in new book

webfact

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

Lol, of course the book is fabrication. She was cut out of the will and is taking revenge for losing out on millions.

How else to explain this came out just before election time? Obviously she's seeking to inflict maximum damage.

Astounding disloyalty by this woman. To people who paid her medical insurance for years and showered her with money.

Cut out of Fred's will, disowned by Donald but had money showered on her?

If the book was that off the mark the publication could and would be blocked.  As it is it will go to print as attempts to stop it fail miserably.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Trump is having a twittertantrum meltdown....just show your taxes already and show everybody that you are the big ballin' billionaire stud that you have always claimed to be. This is the same guy that waged a campaign against the former president to show his birth certificate. How do you think the MAGAs and Fox News would have reacted if Obama took showing his birth certificate all the way to the SCOTUS?

Moral to this story: Dont run for POTUS if your finances can not be an open book like every other legit candidate that runs for that office. Even if he wins in November....(rofl...like that is gonna happen)....this is officially not going away now. You would think he would be HAPPY to show the one thing that matters to him more than anything....HIS MONEY MAKING PROWESS. (Let me guess....the man who would put the name TRUMP on anything he could is now modest, shy and needs his privacy? No...)

IMO the true state of Trump's finances will show a lot of his enterprises are propped up with Russian loans. It would explain why he crawls up Putin's a##e.

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

<snip>

However let’s hope the fact he lost a decision by 7-2 will help him realise that soft splat he keeps hearing is the fecal matter hitting the fan. 
<snip>

No chance.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO the true state of Trump's finances will show a lot of his enterprises are propped up with Russian loans. It would explain why he crawls up Putin's a##e.

opinion
[əˈpinyən]
NOUN
opinions (plural noun)
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

12 hours ago, Sujo said:

Now that the supreme court has ruled the electoral college system must follow what the people voted for there is no more use for it.

Is that true? 

Is this the Federal Supreme Court or a state court(s)? 

I recently read that several states had or would make that change but not all had. 

If you are correct I rejoice and agree with you 100%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Logosone said:

"Ms. Trump’s status as an outcast culminated in 1999 when Fred Trump Sr. died, and she discovered that she and her brother had been cut out of his will, depriving them of what they believed was their rightful share of untold millions."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/nyregion/mary-trump-book.html

So a fair and impartial account then.

Fair and impartial are not requirements to reveal/support truth. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

As much as I dislike Trump, I do wonder how much dirt a niece could really know.  I saw my uncles and aunts regularly but never really knew the fine details of their lives.

I'm pretty sure you know more about your own family than I do.  Just sayin...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Scientists form hypotheses to explain the data they are observing. They then test the hypothesis against alternative scenarios, to determine the most probable cause.

Please give me your alternative opinion on why a normally boastful person should fight so hard and so long to hide his finances. I can always use a good laugh.

Democrats setting out to impeach him before he entered office, scorching the Earth for anything to twist against him?

If you can't accept all data or divorce emotion you can forget talk about science.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, grumpy 4680 said:

All these things have been said about Trump from the very beginning, If those that can't believe what the family say about him, then his supporters must be of the same Ike.

It's not about believing or not believing. Folks who hate what the dems stand for these days won't care about any dirt you can find on Trump.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's not about believing or not believing. Folks who hate what the dems stand for these days won't care about any dirt you can find on Trump.

That goes back to his shoot a guy of 5th avenue quote. Me, I'd like to think that there is a bar, a red line that will not be accepted, but so far this doesn't seem to be the case.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

As much as I dislike Trump, I do wonder how much dirt a niece could really know.  I saw my uncles and aunts regularly but never really knew the fine details of their lives.

What if you developed a dislike for your uncle at an early age and actively sought inside information to explain his bizarre behavior? 

It's likely that over time you might gain and archive enough to write a pretty interesting book if you wanted to take him down. 

It's unlikely that all her accusations are spurious especially given the collective experience that over 300 million Americans have had over the last three years. 

If it talks like a sociopath and acts like a sociopath.......... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1